10

One Roof with My Enemy

I glanced at Luhan's desk which was empty. Where is he? Since I went to school, I didn't see his figure.

"Looking for Luhan?" Sohee said as if she could read my mind. "Well. Yeah. Do you happen to see him?" she shook her head. "I don't know. I saw him earlier with an angry face. Did you guys fight again?"

Angry? Why? Last night he acted very nice to me. That guy, how could he change his mood so easily. "Then?" I asked curiously. "Suddenly he approached me to ask about someone named Choi Minho." she replied innocently.

Choi Minho? Wasn't he Sulli's ex boyfriend? Sulli once told me about her ex boyfriend who went to the same school with me. "Tell me more about it."

"He asked me which class Minho is, so I told him. He didn't even bother to put his bag down and suddenly he ran to Minho's class. Actually, what happened?"

"I don't know."

"And why is your head bandaged?" Sohee pointed at my head. I grinned "Long story. Anyway, which class Minho is?" I asked her again. She frowned. "He's in IX-A. Why did you ask the same question just like Luhan did?"

I bit my lower lip. "There must be something wrong. Sohee, I need to get going, bye!" I made my way to Minho's class immediately.

****

I saw the injured Luhan trying to fight a tall guy in front of him. I glanced at his nametag, it said "Choi Minho." Seriously? He dared himself to fight against such a strong and tall guy like Minho?

I ran toward the students who were gathering around them. Instead of helping, they were watching this as if this was a show.

Right before Minho throw a punch on Luhan again, I pulled Luhan's arm quickly. Luckily I was fast, if not probably Minho's deadly punch will beat him alive.

"If you want to punch him, punch me first if you dare!" I pushed Luhan away. He laughed "Who are you? Wait, you must be this lil guy’s girlfriend, right?"

I remained silent.

Minho grinned "Perhaps you wouldn't stand me if I slap you once." he laughed again. "You! You heartless person! No wonder Sulli dumped you because you couldn't control your anger!"

He surprised upon hearing my sentence which mentioned Sulli there. "I and Sulli broke up 4 years ago, we have nothing to do anymore." he crossed his arms. Suddenly Luhan got up and pushed me away. "Broke up? Really? Care to explain about this photo?" that was Sulli and Minho's photo.

He said they broke up already, but what's the meaning of this? Why did Minho hug her? Was Sulli apparently cheating behind Chanyeol's back?

Minho grinned again. "So, this is why did you punch me without a reason. That picture was taken when I went to America. I accidentally met Sulli and I asked her for a picture." he explained. "Then why did you hug her?" Luhan asked.

"It's because we missed each other. My other friends hugged her too. If you'd like a proof, I can show you the picture." Minho replied, there was no lie within his eyes. But eventhough I didn't know what the problem was, I had to apologize for yelling at him.

"Minho, we're sorry." I quickly bowed. Minho chuckled "It's okay, just a matter of misunderstanding. And tell your friend to not punch people without a reason!" I nodded before I pulled Luhan's arm.

****

"Learn to control your anger!" I pressed the cotton on his cheek, earning an ouch from him. We skipped the class today, I need to treat Luhan's wound in the school’s clinic.

"Give it to me!" Luhan grabbed the cotton on my hand. "Hey! I want to help you! And why did you punch Minho? And stop moving, I need to concentrate."

Luhan stay silent.

"Why? Answer my question! You're so pabo you know that?"

“You told me I have to stop moving, are you idiot?” I glared at him. "Fine. Because of that picture, Chanyeol got very depressed."

I looked at him with confused look. He continued “So, Chanyeol found this picture and a letter from Sulli. It says that Sulli was still in love with Minho. Plus, Sulli’s sudden leave are what makes Chanyeol depressed.”

“I thought you’re in Sulli’s side?”

“What do you mean?”

“I know everything already. You! You lied to me. I shouldn’t fell for Chanyeol in the first place.” I stopped my doings. “So, she didn’t leave because....” Luhan stopped his speech. He knew what I meant.

I sighed. “Even you didn’t bother to apologize. You’re so mean.”

Luhan grinned instead of apologizing to me.

“What are you smiling at? Are you planning something to me?”

He shook his head. “Nope. I’m glad you wear that.” He pointed at my bracelet. Suddenly I felt my cheeks reddened, I became nervous without a reason. “I... I wear this because I feel bad to you!”

“Well, then give it back.” Luhan tried to grab my bracelet but I was faster. “You gave this to me, it means this bracelet belongs to me now. So you can’t take it back anymore.”

He rolled his eyes. “Fine, whatever.” I glared at him. “Ugly, please treat my wound again~” he pleaded. He pouted his lips, he's doing aegyo?

Since when he became such a baby? But to be honest, I’m glad to see him like this. Somehow, he remind me of Dubu, my old friend.

Hey! Seo Joohyun, wake up!

****

Today I skipped my whole class in order to take care of this arrogant young master. I felt so bad for skipping my class, especially when he pleaded me to fulfill his various request. Yeah, I felt bad, yet happy at the same time. Happy? I didn’t know why.

“You have to cheer Chanyeol up. Slowly, you must steal his heart like this.”

“Fine, but you have to accompany me!”

What? Why did I ask him to accompany me? I should be happy to enjoy my alone time with Chanyeol!

“Okay. I’ll take you to his house.”

I smiled.

Suddenly my phone rang, a text from Sohee came. Suddenly my mood went down after I read her text. Why? Why am I sad? Shouldn’t I be happy to realize that I’m free from Luhan?

“What’s wrong?” he asked me, realized the sudden change of my expression.

I bit my lower lip. “I.... I have to go home now. Sohee told me that my parents apparently are home already.”

I remain silent, waiting for his reaction. But he stay quiet. Come on Han... please stop me from leaving! I didn’t know what am I thinking about right now. I didn’t want to be separated from him.

TBC