15

One Roof with My Enemy

I felt his hand budging on my grip. My eyes were blinking slowly, only to realize that he was glaring at me. Quickly I let go of his hand which I held since last night.

"Oh, you're awake." I said awkwardly. "You think?" he asked sarcastically.

I snorted in annoyance, be patient Hyun. You couldn't scold Luhan because he was sick. I touched his forehead, to check his condition. His temperature lowered, he was supposed to be alright already. Seeing me touching his head, he slapped my hand away.

"I'm okay. You may go now." he said to me, he didn't even look at me.

Honestly my heart hurt hearing his answer. Yesterday I went to his house to see him, instead he wanted to get rid of me. I could only sigh, be patient.

"I'm gonna make you a porridge, okay?" I offered.

"No thanks. My maid will come just in a while. You can go now. Chanyeol must've been worried because you're here since last night. You don't want to skip the class right?" he got rid of the blanket and woke up. Suddenly he slipped, luckily I caught him.

I pushed him to the bed roughly. Seeing his angry face I didn't say anything, instead I covered his body with the blanket. "No, you better go rest. I'll be your personal nurse just for today."

He was shocked but he didn't refuse. Suddenly something caught my attention. There was a scar on his leg. The same scar that belonged to... "Dubu..."

Luhan covered his leg immediately with the blanket. "You said you're gonna make me a porridge. Now hurry!" I stood frozen, curious about his scar. The similar scar belonged to Dubu when he saved me few years ago. "Your leg, what happened?" I asked hesitantly.

"None of your business. Now go!" he pushed me away.

I couldn't think of anything but Luhan. Was he Dubu? But, wasn't Dubu is Chanyeol? It was clear that Chanyeol own the keychain, but the scar was very similar to Dubu's. Ah, right, just a coincidence, I thought.

"The food is ready!" I announced happily as I walked to Luhan with a bowl of porridge on my hand. Luhan didn't answer, not even look at me. "You can put it there."

I nodded, but when I wanted to go, I turned to see him again. Suddenly I caught him staring at me. Gosh, at least he was still willing to look at me.

"I know you won't eat it. Let me feed you, yeah?" I offered. Luhan stay silent, and threw his face away from me.

Without hesitation I grabbed the bowl and scoop the porridge. I handed a mouthful of porridge in front of his mouth. "Say aaaah." I said opening my mouth too. But he remain quiet.

I sighed. "Come on, you have to eat so you'll recover faster." I persuaded him but he stay silent. "I wonder what makes you changed a lot this lately? I don't know you, but your attitude is one hundred percent different than ever. Even Chanyeol said the same."

"Even you realize it because of Chanyeol, you don't even aware of that." he mumbled, but I could hear him.

"Hey! Now you're not even willing to look at me. When I was your enemy, you were still willing to look at me. What did I do, Luhan?"

He stay quiet.

"Okay, if your attitude changed because of me, I do apologize. And my presence here is to apologize because I misunderstood you twice. Sorry because I accused you with Jieun and Sohee. And about yesterday, I fell asleep and Chanyeol carried me to my room so I'll..."

Luhan cut my speech. "Whatever you do with Chanyeol is none of my business. You can do anything you want because it is totally none of my business." He said coldly.

I bowed my head, hiding my sad expression. "Okay..."

"You may go now. And please bring the porridge with you. I'm already full of your speech."

Luhan, why are you so mean to me as if I'm just a trash for you? Your sentence hurt me a lot, you know? I nodded and brought the porridge with me.

"Wait a minute, Hyun!" he called when I reached the door. I stopped but I didn't look at him. "What's with your foot?"

"I stepped on a broken vodka bottle when I tried to catch you." I replied coldly. Suddenly a single tear fell on my cheek. "W-wait, Hyun. Don't go. Stay with me. S-suddenly I want to eat porridge. Can you give the porridge to me? And I think judging by my condition, I can't eat by myself, c-can you feed me?" Luhan said all of sudden.

I turned as I removed the tears which were falling rapidly on my cheek. "You!" I snapped angrily.

"H-hey! Shouldn't you be happy because I want the porridge back? Why are you so angry?" he asked with fear.

"Hey, Luhan! You made me waiting here until I fell asleep and when I woke up I saw you left like that which resulted in my foot getting injured. And when you were home you made me worried to death! I purposely made you a porridge so you'll recover faster but you wanted to get rid of me. Now what? You wanted my porridge back and asked me why am I angry? Actually what kind of creature are you? I don't even know your thinking path." I tried to calm myself down.

Luhan stay silent for a while, perhaps to digest my sentence. "I'm sorry. I apologize for bothering you."

Geez, suddenly he apologized like that. Luhan, he always succeed in driving me insane! I approached him immediately before he does something else which will drive me crazy even more. "Now hurry eat this before I change my mind!"

"Seohyun, I'm sorry I... uhuk! uhuk!" before he talk longer, I forced a mouthful of porridge on his mouth. "Hey! Are you crazy? Do you want to kill me?"

"Yes I am! I want to kill you because you're driving me crazy, Luhan!" Oops! What should I do? I shouldn't blurt out like this. He looked at me with his stupid look, luckily he didn't understand what I meant. I felt uneasy, so I eat my porridge instead.

"Hey! It's me who's starving, not you!" Luhan snapped.

"But I'm starving too because I was taking care of you since last night!" I replied.

****

It has been a week since Luhan back into his original attitude. Fighting, arguing over petty things, and so on. Yeah... I'm glad he was back to his old side.

Now Mr. Donghae was teaching. I couldn't concentrate so I turned to see the seat where Luhan sat on. I saw him looking down to his table, completely absorbed to his phone. I wonder how can a guy who ignores the teacher could be very smart. Hah, Seo Joohyun, you better stop thinking about him. I shook my head.

Noticing that I was staring at him, he looked up and accidentally his eyes meet mine. Suddenly I couldn't move, just like when he was about to kiss me. Hey, Seo Joohyun wake up! No no no, it's you, Luhan! Wake up! Stop staring at me! Please before I die of your deadly stare...

Perhaps he could read my mind, or because he couldn't stand looking at my face, he lowered his head and focused to his phone again. Finally I could move again, phew. I fixed my position and try to focus with Mr. Donghae who was currently explaining about some herbs in Korea.

My eyes glued to Mr. Donghae, but my mind was filled by Luhan's image. Suddenly a smile was formed on my lips. But, why? Why am I smiling? I did not even want to smile.

"What's with the smile? Did Chanyeol do something which made you smiling like a fool?" Sohee asked, but she didn't look at me. Maybe she was concentrating with Mr. Donghae.

"Yeah? Uh yeah it's Chanyeol." I replied without thinking. See, I lied for the nth time because of him. How he always got me crazy, even he made me lie to my own bestfriend.

Wait a minute, what did Sohee say? Me? Fool? Do I look like a fool? Few months ago, Chanyeol always got me crazy. But now, why Luhan? He was my enemy afterall. Have I fallen for him? Even this feelings were stronger than I felt to Chanyeol. It's impossible, Seo Joohyun! You only adore him, that's all no more! Because you only fall for Chanyeol, your Dubu! I nodded.

"Try to focus with school if you want to beat Luhan, Seo Joohyun!" Sohee said.

"Y-yes?"

"Omg, Mr. Lee is very cute..." Sohee mumbled when Mr. Donghae showed his deadly smile. Well, he was the most handsome among the teachers in our school. Eventhough he was in his mid 30 already, he looked the same age as Luhan. "You have Minseok already, Sohee. Stop adoring other guy." I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly Sohee's smile disappeared. It made me realize about something. "Is the problem solved already?"

She shook her head.

"You can solve it, fighting!"

Sohee smiled again and I focused on class again.

****

Finally school was over. The school bell rang and the students were packing their things. I turned to see him, but Luhan was nowhere. The principal called him earlier.

Why? Did he do something stupid again so the principal called him?

"You!" suddenly someone shouted loudly. I turned, the one that I worried for appeared in front of me. "W-what's wrong?" I asked hesitantly. I hope he won't notice that I was worried about him.

"Follow me!" he commanded.

"O-okay!" I replied, still in shock.

TBC

Guess what will happen next! :D