1

One Roof with My Enemy

@holographic: ah jinjja? Annyeong! Thanks for reading and dont hesitate to submit your opinion about my story, I dont bite! :)

@batonkun: thank you!

@glamzchic: well im not giving any clue so I'll leave it to you :p thanks for reading!

@Eunhae: ahaha thank you!

@popopo: yeah chap 1 is up :)

-------

Enjoy!

Seohyun POV

"Seohyun!" Sohee rushed towards me and seated herself next to me. I drew a smole at her and decided to continue reading. She gave me a 'why-did-you-ignore-me' look and puffed her chubby cheeks. Gosh, I could never resist her cuteness! Finally I gave in and put my arm around her shoulder. "Alright, fine, fine. You know if your cuteness is irresistable eh?" I said in a calm tone while putting my head on her shoulder. She pouted "Do you find book more interesting than me? Your own bestfriend? I'm jealous!" she sulked. I let out a giggle "Hey, you've got Minseok already. I'm sure its me who's supposed to be jealous?"

Sohee Ahn, she was my bestfriend eversince I got into this school. Well since I'm poor, everyone would keep bullying me everyday. She was different. Whenever someone bullied me, she would be there for me and told everyone to leave me alone. Sohee was pretty, nice, popular, and rich too. Unlike me, I'd been an unpopular nerd. That's why whenever I stood next to her I lost my confidence.

Sohee's eyes went wide in shock "H-how do you know?" I smirked and whispered. "Yesterday, next to your locker, he pinned you up on a wall then a kissing scene happened." I giggled, she seem trying to hide this in case Minseok sunbae's fangirl would find out and she didn't want it happen. Her chubby cheeks turned red as she smile shyly.

Then she looked at me suspiciously "And you, when will you get a boyfriend huh? I don't want to see my bestfriend grow old along with cats and die as a single maiden because she prefers to date books." Sohee said mockingly. I rolled my eyes "First, I'm not as popular as you, it's hard for boys to notice me. Second, I'm not ready for relationship yet and-"

"No one's going to date this nerd, I bet fifty bucks." and that voice interrupted me. The owner to that voice walked to my desk confidently. I rolled my eyes "What do you want?"

The owner of that voice, his name was Luhan. His family was the owner of this school and he was a soon-to-be heir of Lu Inc. Oh come on, just because you're rich doesn't mean you can act like a jerk! He was the school's prince along with eleven boys who called themselves EXO. Everyday girls would approach him, yeah, every girl except me and Sohee.

He crossed his arms "Hey, nerd. You are lucky because I come here all the way to approach you while my fangirls are screaming my name." I laughed sarcastically. "Excuse me, mister trust fund kid. I didn't ask you to come here, did I?" I looked at Sohee, she tried to hold her laugh since we were in library right now. He frowned, "I'm not trustfund kid, and I'm just stating the truth that no one's going to date an ugly nerd like you."

I felt my blood boiling up. I stood up and ready to throw my best punch but Sohee held me. "Let's go." she hissed and guided me toward the exit door. I was pissed off and made my way out, fast, leaving Sohee behind. Probably too fast until suddenly I bumped into someone on the way to my class.

"Ouch!" I held my temple, ugh it was damn hurt like, really we bumped so hard. I can tell someone who I bumped with was in rush.

"Noona? Seohyun noona are you alright?" I heard a deep familiar voice. I opened my eyes slowly and blink, oh my God I bumped with one of the school's prince, Park Chanyeol!

His name was Park Chanyeol, and he was one of the prince at school. But he was different, he was a nice and friendly one, and gentle. Just the opposite of Luhan. Well, he was my secret crush and no one knew about it except my bestfriend Sohee. My attention was thrown toward his black bag, there was a keychain, a familiar keychain. One more reason why I liked him, he was my old friend. I didn't know his name but I used to call him Dubu. Why was I so sure that he was my old friend? Because I gave him that keychain.

"Noona?" he waved at me once more. He offered his hand while staring right into my eyes. Right into my eyes, everyone! I hesitated for a while, and finally grabbed his hand to get up. I couldn't stop looking at him, admiring how handsome he was. If I could see myself right now, probably I would have melted already.

Sohee suddenly came and interrupted us. "Hey! Why did you leave me?" her eyes suddenly thrown to the tower figure in front of me. "Oh, Chanyeol-ah?" she looked at me with questioning look. "Annyeong noona." he slightly bowed. He was a polite guy, that's why I liked him, I thought to myself while smiling. Sohee just smiled and bow. "Well Chanyeol-ah, I need to get going." Sohee grabbed my arm and I looked at her with 'why' look, but Chanyeol stopped us.

"Wait, noona! Next Sunday is my birthday. Please join!" he said as he gave us two invitation cards.

He bowed and left us. I couldn't believe it, Chanyeol the prince invited me to his party? Oh my God, what should I wear for the party?

TBC