2

One Roof with My Enemy

Enjoy!

I walked down from the bus, I've had enough of people's staring at me with this gown. I tapped the dust away on the back of my gown. Ugh, people were staring at me weirdly, it wasn't their fault since I was the only passenger who wore this fancy dress. Well, anything for Chanyeol, I thought.

I caught a glimpse of my watch, oh my God the party will start in ten minutes! I quickly wore my high heels and ran toward the house. God, I was very lost because a lot of fancy houses were everywere. Luckily I saw Chanyeol standing in front of a house. After he saw me, he waved at me. "Seohyun-noona!"

I ran toward him. "Hey! Sorry late, it's hard to find your house." I said to him as I gave him a box. I gave him a hand-made scarf which I made it by myself. Chanyeol's eyes sparkled when I gave him that box. "Whoa, thanks noona. Come in, I have been waiting for you!" he gripped my wrist and dragged me inside.

Chanyeol's wealth was no joke. I mean, God he was freaking rich and his house was like hundred times bigger than mine! I looked around, the guests were all elegant. The males dressed in suits while the ladies dressed in elegant and expensive gowns. "You may sit here, noona. I need to prepare some stuff, is that okay for you?" I nodded and sat on the chair that Chanyeol pointed to. I was gazing around until I heard someone familiar.

"Hey! Seohyun-ah!" Sohee walked to me, she looked gorgeous in her purple dress. I smiled and stood up "Hey, what's up?" she asked. "Well Chanyeol knows how to make a great party." I said, still smiling. Few moments later I saw Chanyeol walked to the stage. He was dressed in black suit which made him look like a real gentlemen. He cleared his throat "Good evening, ladies and gentleman." he continued his speech and well I'm not really paying attention.

"...for Seohyun-noona. You look beautiful tonight. And thanks to..."

Wait a minute, did Chanyeol mention my name? Yes, yes, he really did! I realized it when I asked Sohee to pinch me and it did hurt! Someone please bring me to the moon!

I saw a beautiful girl in white gown walked to the stage, I wasn't sure who she was but I could see her smile which was slightly covered by her wavy long hair. Probably Chanyeol's sister or maybe cousin. But suddenly I saw an unwanted scene on the stage.

As she reached the stage and stood next to Chanyeol, he gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"Oh, and everyone. She is my girlfriend, Choi Jinri. She prefers to be called Sulli." Chanyeol showed his million dollar smile as Sulli bowed politely.

What. Girlfriend.

I felt my body weaken, my legs suddenly unable to support myself. I was too shocked, no single word escaped from my mouth as I struggle to kept my tears from falling. I felt my eyesight went blurry, my chest hurt so bad. Then there's this break in my chest. Heartbreak. Sohee knew what I felt, she approached me and rub my back, whispering "It's okay." and I just nod.

I couldn't leave this party so I decided to stay alone on the bar. Sohee and Minseok sunbaenim were nowhere to be found, probably joining others in the dance floor. I was about to go to the restroom while suddenly someone grabbed my wrist. That was Chanyeol, smiling at me.

I faked a smile, I didn't want him to know my current condition. "Come! I want you to meet someone!" not wasting a time he dragged me somewhere. At this time I didn't even care to struggle. Then we arrived at a small room. There were Minseok sunbae, Sohee, and someone that I hated very much, Luhan. Ugh, my current mood turned worse. From broken heart to irritated. I understood why Luhan was here, it wasn't a secret that he and Chanyeol were close friend.

Wait, not just us. I saw that brown-haired girl in white gown earlier. She wore a simple shirt and she looked very pretty even in simple outfit. People say, a diamond is still a diamond eventhough it sunk under the dirtiest mud ever.

"Hon, she is Seohyun noona. Seohyun noona, she is Sulli." Chanyeol said. I smiled nervously and shook my hand with Sulli. Without hesitation she dragged me to the couch. "Whoa, Chanyeol is right! You're so pretty! I'm jealous with you." she pouted. Really? You're jealous with me? Funny.

I let out a nervous chuckle. "Really?" she nodded. "Yup. No wonder why he told me a lot about you." she added. Whoa, it was a surprise, Chanyeol. You treated me nicely, putting so much hope, and apparently you never tell me that you had a girlfriend?

I couldn't stand this. I grabbed my purse "I need to get going. See you." I walked to the door, I didn't care about Chanyeol who yelled my name, I really did not care. I wanted to get out of this house that I consider as hell than a fancy house.

I walked along the empty street, my face was stained by tears. I might looked so pathetic right now, but what am I? I am just the poor girl and chasing a junior is pathetic. I questioned myself, why must I have fallen for him this hard? I shouldn't put too much hope in the first place.

I saw a bar next to the bus station. I stepped inside hesitantly and ordered few bottles of soju. Without hesitation I drank themball, all words that I wanted to say blurted out. I didn't know what happened until I passed out...

I opened my eyes, ugh my head hurt so bad. Wait, this wasn't my bedroom, judging by the bed that I slept in. Even the wallpaper looked different. This wasn't my bedroom!

I got up reluctantly, I massaged my temple, trying to remember what has happened yesterday. I looked on my side, I caught a sleepy figure there. My eyes widened in shock, that was a GUY!

No... No... it couldn't be. Did I just sleep with a guy?!?!

TBC