17

One Roof with My Enemy

"W-what? B-bei-jing? China?"

"Gosh, wait for me. I'll take you to Incheon. Don't worry, the flight is in two hours from now. We have enough time to catch him."

Chanyeol stopped the call. I felt my body is about to collapse, even I accidentally dropped my phone because I was too shocked by the news. I sat on the edge of the bed weakly, still unable to accept the news. Suddenly something caught my attention. I found a tiny box laying on a table next to the bed alone. A box... a familiar box.

Suddenly a flash of memory came to my mind. That box was the box that I gave to Dubu few years ago. I took the box and opened it. I found a picture, me and my Dubu when we were a kid. But I can't believe it, I thought Dubu is Chanyeol?

Luhan's image floating on my mind as another tear fell on my cheek.

"I don’t want to see you cry..."

"I... I was left by the girl that I loved so much. I can do nothing to make the pain go, I felt so dead. Then slowly, Sohee came and she cheered me up so as time goes on, slowly I forget that girl and I started to fall for Sohee."

"But suddenly that girl came back to my life. Sadly she had a thing on another guy already instead of me. And everything was my fault. Because of me, she liked another guy. And I made her hate me."

"Actually I wanted to give you a puppy but I'm afraid you won't be able to take care of it."

Stupid. Stupid. I should've realized that through his words and his attitude to me which clearly proves that he is my Dubu. How could I be so stupid? But why did he give my keychain to Chanyeol instead of keep it? And why didn't he tell me that he's my Dubu?

"Noona?" Chanyeol who was just arrived gazed at me softly.

"Luhan.... Luhan is.... Luhan is Dubu. The reason why I liked you is, I thought you were my Dubu. But apparently, Dubu is Luhan after all. And now, he wanted to leave me again. What should I do? Chanyeol-ah, eottokhae?" I said between my sob.

Chanyeol took a deep breathe. He took my hand and dragged me to his car. "We're going to catch him. I won't let you lose him again. I promise."

****

As soon as we arrived in Incheon, I ran to the crowd to find that irritating guy. That guy, such a troublemaker. But I have no choice, I have to catch him. Because I love him. I love him so much therefore I don't want to lose him anymore.

I stopped running as I try to settle my ragged breath. I have been around the whole airport but he was nowhere to be found.

"What should we do, noona?" Chanyeol asked in ragged breath.

"I... don't know." I replied.

Chanyeol stood up, but suddenly he gripped my hand as he pointed to somewhere. I tiptoed to see the figure that Chanyeol pointed to. Chanyeol was right, that guy was there. I felt like I want to throw my best punch to him. I saw him hugged a girl between the crowd. That stupid guy, how can he hugged a girl in public?

Calm down Joohyun, I have to control my anger. There's a lot thing to do before I go to kill him.

"Ya, Lu Han! Are you insane?!"

Luhan turned, and through his face I can see him shocked. I put my best angry face, but suddenly I felt my feet a little sore. I ran to him, ignoring the pain on my feet. But the sore gets worse so I stopped running.

I walked to him slowly, I didn't want to look pathetic in front of him.

The voice calls to passenger echoed in the whole airport. Luhan turned before I get to face him. Slowly, he made his way to the plane.

"Ya!! Don't you dare or I’ll kill you!" I shouted, but he kept on walking.

"Dubu stop!" I shouted once more. The eyes were on me, but I didn't care.

He stopped and turned to see me. Luhan smiled sweetly. Maybe a sincere smile, but this time I don't need that smile so I felt sick to see his smile.

"So, everything is discovered." he said. I snorted in annoyance. "You know what? You .”

"I'm sorry. I'll go now, so I won't disturb you anymore." Luhan smiled once more and he turned to continue his way.

"Hey, Luhan! I said stop! Stop walking!" I shouted, but he kept on walking peacefully as if he didn't hear me.

"Luhan! Luhan! Stop walking you jerk! Don't leave me again, please stay! You know what? I love you paboya! You hear that? I love you stupid! Comeback you jerk!" I screamed as a single tear fell down on my cheek.

Jieun walked to me as she caressed my back slowly. Yeah, Jieun was the girl that Luhan hugged earlier. I didn't say anything but cry. Crying, and begging him to stay. But eventually, he disappeared between the crowd.

I felt sick, I felt tired I felt so dead. Plus, my wound which showed its existence made me suffer even more. I sat on the airport's floor. I hugged my knees as I sank my head between my knees. Jieun hugged me, she whispered some comforting words but I didn't hear anything.

"Luhan you jerk! You're a jerk! I love you so much you fool! I... I love you yet you didn't give me a chance to tell you the truth. Why did you leave me? You stupid! Stupid. I'm stupid, I should've told you earlier."

I kept on talking to myself. I didn’t know what should I do. I can only wish that Luhan will comeback to me.

And somehow I felt like Jieun released herself from me. Maybe its because I enjoyed my tears so much so I didn't pay attention to people or maybe its because Jieun wants to leave. Maybe the second choice.

How pity I am, no one bother to accompany me. Even I feel pity to myself.

"Is that true, Seo Joohyun? Those words you've said earlier?"

That voice.... Maybe I'm just daydreaming.

"Hyun? Answer me."

"Geez. Even I imagined about Luhan canceled his plan and comeback to me. This is driving me insane." I laughed huskily.

"Hey stupid! I am indeed comeback to you!"

I lifted my head just to see this irritating creature in front of me. He squatted in front of me as he showed me his smirk.

Without hesitation I hugged him tightly. I don't want to lose him anymore.

After a while, I released him. I saw him smirking ertly. Aish, what did I do? It means the same with comitting suicide. I pushed him away from me.

"Ya!" he shouted.

"What?" I shouted back.

Luhan smiled, "You were crying for me, were you?" he asked with a meaningful smile.

"W-what? Heck no, I didn’t. Why should I cry for you? It worths nothing! I just... I... I cried because of my wound on my feet." I replied as I wiped my tears away.

"I told you, you're ugly. If you cry, you'll look uglier. Anyway, I don’t want to see you cry." he smiled once more. This time, a sincere one.

He comforted me just like the way Dubu comforting me few years ago. "Why don't you just go away?" I asked him irritatedly.

"So, you want me to go, Hyun?"

"NO!" I replied spontaneously.

Luhan smirked once more, "So, you were crying for me, were you? And, what did you say earlier? I didn't hear that."

"W-what? What did I say earlier? I didn't say anything anymore unless that I want you to stop that's all."

"No, there's more. That's why I'm back because I want to hear that again. What did you say earlier?" Luhan kept on teasing me with his innocent look.

"You! I said stop that's all! You must be daydreaming." I tried to stand up because I'm sick of being teased. But apparently my feet are unable to support my body so I collapsed. Luhan approached me, "Are you okay?"

"I told you that my feet is sore that's why I cried."

Luhan opened my shoe. I shocked upon I saw my blood stained my shoe. Suddenly he squatted in front of me once more.

"What are you doing?"

"Get on my back. Quick before I change my mind and go to China."

Hesitantly I put my arms around Luhan's neck and he started to carry me. "Why?" I asked him when I saw him giggling. "Nope. So it's true that you were afraid that I'll leave you. Which means you were crying for me." and he continued laughing.

I hit his shoulder slowly, "Hey! I told you that I was crying because of my wound on my feet! Stop talking about it before I change my mind and go home."

"Even you imitated me. Geez, what happened with you, Hyun? Maybe something's not right with your brain."

Yes! You're the one who drove me insane! Didn't you realize it? "Hey! What are you talking about? I don't understand at all."

"Hey hey hey, where are you going?" Luhan put me inside a cab. I felt a little bit relieved when I saw him sat next to me. "Don't worry, Hyun. This time, I won't leave you again."

I felt my cheeks reddened, "What are you talking about? You! Do you want to die?" Geez, this is so embarrassing.

"Oddiya?" I asked him as he whispered something to the cab driver.

"You'll understand soon. Sorry if I didn't do that on time."

TBC