11

One Roof with My Enemy

I remain silent, waiting for his reaction. But he stay quiet. Come on Han... please stop me from leaving! I didn’t know what am I thinking about right now. I didn’t want to be separated from him.

"Well, good then. But I'll take you to Chanyeol's house first. Shouldn't you be happy because finally you'll be freed from me?" Luhan smiled, but I think he forced himself to smile.

"Yeah." I smiled bitterly. "Are you... are you happy because we're separated?"

He became thoughtful for a while. "I... Of course I'm happy! Right, I'm so happy. Because finally I'm free, and everything's succeeded. Sulli's plan worked and finally you can have Chanyeol." he said in cheerful tone. "I, see." I replied.

Hearing his answer made me hurt, my heart hurts. Have I started to fall for him?

"Let's go." I nodded and walk past him. But my step stopped when he called me by name as he grip my hand tightly.

"Hyun, can you drive the car, for the first and last time? I don't think I can drive safely judging by my condition." he grinned innocently. I nodded once again, unable to say a word because right now I was struggling not to cry in front of him. I don't want to hear the "last" word from him, I feel like crying.

I tried to pull my hand away from him, but his grip was way too tight. "Don't let go of my hand. I can't walk properly." and I could only nod. I couldn't bear to say anything that will make me cry. Even holdijg my tears is a hard thing to do.

****

We didn't dare to say a word as I drove the car. I didn't even dare to look at Luhan's eyes. He too, didn't even bother to look at me. He decided to keep himself busy by looking at the window.

"That green house, that is Chanyeol's." he said, still looking at the window.

I parked the car right in front of Chanyeol's house. I gazed at Luhan "You promised that you'll accompany me..."

"No, just go inside. Don't waste your time." he replied, still looking to the outside. I frowned, I gripped his arm and dragged him with me.

"Are you crazy?"

I smirked, imitating him. "Let's get inside!" I held his hand and drag him inside the house. To be honest, I want to stay like this just a little longer.

Suddenly Luhan free himself but I grabbed his hand again. "The temperature is low. Your hand will froze faster." I said in a low tone. "Hey! Today's not winter, it's spring and everyone knows it! You're an idiot you know that?" he smiled cutely. I swear, he was very cute that time! I want to see his smile forever, I don't want his smile disappear again.

Slowly, Luhan released himself from my grip. I didn't refuse. But this time, he grabbed my hand and put our hand together inside his jacket's pocket. "It's better this way, isn't it?"

I nodded. God, please don't let me cry in front of him.

Luhan walked inside the house, I followed him from behind. To be honest, Chanyeol's house wasn't as huge as Luhan's, however, his house is waaay better than mine. The house was deserted, there's no maid can be seen so far.

"The house is very quiet because Chanyeol's parents are currently in Japan, and probably Chanyeol dismissed his maids because he need some time to be alone." Luhan replied, as if he can read my mind.

"H-how did you know if I'm curious about that..."

Luhan chuckled. "Your stupid face says that." I stopped my step and glared at him. "Don't you dare to say that I'm stupid."

"Ohh, so scary." he teased.

"Hey! Wait for me!"

****

I saw Chanyeol, sitting on a bench next to a fountain. I frozen for a while, never in my life I saw such a beautiful garden like his. "Time to fight. G'luck!" Luhan clenched his fist to the air.

I felt Luhan's grip loosened. He stepped his feet away from me. Han... don't go. I need to say it! I have to!

"Han!" I called him. "I.... I... I want to..."

"What do you want?" he asked. He smiled charmingly, ugh, why, WHY?

"That... I want to say that... be careful. Yes. Be careful. Okay?" I faked a smile. His smile disappeared. Why did I feel that he was sad for separating from me?

"Okay." he replied, and continued his step.

****

"Eat your breakfast!" mom told me. I grabbed a sandwich and ran to the porch, to see Chanyeol who was waiting on his car. "I need to get going, ma!" I said hurrily.

Yesterday, my mission to cheer Chanyeol up was completed. I've succeed to persuade him to go back to school again. And lastly, he forced me to go to school with him.

Luckily I had unlimited imagination. I told my parents that I slept on Sohee's house because I lost the key. If I told them that I slept on a guy's house, perhaps they'd disown me already.

I got inside Chanyeol's car. "Everything's ready?" he asked me. "Sorry for make you waiting." I apologized. "It's okay, Seohyun. Let's go!"

Chanyeol took my sandwich. "I haven't eat my breakfast because I was in hurry. I can't wait to see you." he smiled and started the engine.

Really? He wanted to see me? If Chanyeol wasn't here, perhaps I've jumped happily. It wasn't dream, right?

****

To walk along with the school's prince, was like a dream to me. Chanyeol was too good to be true. As I walked with him, I couldn't stop smiling like crazy. I don't care if people thought that I'm insane. Chanyeol's good look made me go insane.

It had been a week, I and Chanyeol had became closer and closer. So many things that Chanyeol did to me which broke a lot of his fangirl's heart. Well, I didn't feel sorry though....

But still I felt like losing something from me. What was that? Or someone. I didn't know. Since I and Chanyeol became closer, Luhan changed a lot. He became cold to me. Colder than before.

Hey! Seo Joohyun! You shouldn't think about that guy! Aren't you supposed to focus with your exam?

Brak!

"Oh my, I'm sorry!" I helped the poor guy to pick his books up which were spilled because I hit him just now.

"It's okay." he replied, with a familiar voice

TBC