Seduce (CS)

Spotted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: Seduce

 

Bora woke up with a splitting head ache. It was like her head was open in half and besides that she was feeling nauseous. Looking up on the ceiling it did not look like the ceiling of her bedroom at home. Trying to sit up from the bed took a lot of effort, taking a good look around her she realized she was definitely not inside her bedroom. 

 

“Where the hell was she? And what happened last night? Why couldn’t she remember anything?” All these thoughts came rushing in her head.

 

She saw a blurred form of a person lying on the sofa across the bedroom. Squeezing shot her eyes; she tried to remember the events from last night she could not remember a thing. Opening her eyes she could see a clearer vision of the person lying down on the couch…..It was some unknown guy sleeping soundly. First emotion that came across her was panic; looking under the cotton futon she was relieved to see that she was wearing her clothes from last night. But confused about how she got here in the first place.

 

Immediately getting up from the bed she started looking for her purse. She saw it on the floor picking it up. She rummaged through it to check if she had everything. Her wallet was still there cash and her credit card intact. She was really glad that the keys to her Porche was still there also. Looking at the guy on the couch again she tried to remember who he was. The guy started stirring. Bora turned and headed to the door quickly. Getting out of the studio apartment she looked for the elevator. Figuring out that she was on the 8th floor of a condominium, although she still has to figure out where her Porche was parked. The elevator opened, a high school student wearing his uniform looked at her curiously probably because she looked like an utter mess and was not wearing any shoes. Bora smiled towards the boy, tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear she looked back at the boy, hesitating for a moment before saying. “Sorry to bother you but Noona visited a friend in this building.”

Batting her eyelash she bit her lip before opening again. “I’m afraid to say my friend barrowed my car. She left the keys by her door but she forgot to mention where she parked it. She lives in unit 812.” Looking at the boy she smiled cutely with her irises disappearing completely. She could see the boy was blushing and was extremely uncomfortable since he was tugging at the handle of his backpack. As response he pressed on the elevator button, B4.

 

Bora looking at him smiled gratefully saying. “Thank you! Noona will always be grateful to you. Can noona get you name?”

 

Biting his cute lip, the boy blushed again, stuttering he replied. “Its….its…No Minwoo, noona.” This time finally meeting Bora’s eye he smiled.

 

Bora felt her heart bursting, she wanted to pinch both of his cheeks and put him in her bag to bring home. But then the elevator door opened stopping on the ground floor and No Minwoo stepped out of it waving awkwardly at Bora.

 

Finally reaching basement 4 she walked around pressing the unlock button on her car keys. She heard her car, l and saw it's headlights blinking. Out of excitement Bora jumped on the concrete floor and started running towards her car. Getting in her car she drove out of the building. When she was a safe distance away from the condominium she grabbed her phone that was in her purse calling Woohyun on speed dial.

Woohyun picked up after 5 rings, with his groggy voice. “Hello….Bora? This should be important since your waking me up early on a non-school day.”

“It’s important.” Pausing to find the right words, “I woke up in a stranger’s apartment…”

“hmmmmm…”was the initial response from Woohyun and then…”BOH!? What did you say?!!!! Was I mistaken to hear that you said you woke up in a stranger’s apartment?!!!”

“Hey..I have a splitting head ache now can you please lower your voice?” Bora said

“Where are you now?!” Woohyun demanded.

Looking out at the street sign across her she told Woohyun.

“Stay right there. I’m coming in a while.” Woohyun instructed. “Wait let’s meet at the spa place where we frequent to since your almost there.”

“I really can’t come out to public right now. I’m not exactly wearing shoes and my breath smells like alcohol.

“What you got drunk!” Woohyun shouted again

“Please…hush…I just need you to help me right now, okay.” Trying to keep her emotions intact Bora tried to stop the sob that was coming out.

“Okay..okay..uhm…let’s meet in……..” Woohyun responded thinking. “I got it lets meet at my mother’s apartment in Gangnam. She’s in Japan as of the moment. I have keys to her apartment. I’ll meet you at the back entrance right beside the dumpster will use the fire exit entrance to avoid people.”

“Thanks Namoo.” Bora gratefully told Woohyun using her nickname for him.

)-------------(

While on the apartment building that Bora just left, on the 46th penthouse floor IU opened the notification from “Spotted”.  IU was eating her croissant while she read the article about Bora.  Shaking her head she was surprised about the article but was expecting it anyway especially coming from Bora, she thought smugly.

Seeing her cousin entering the dining table IU put her phone back on the table. Glancing at Sunggyu who sat across her and was piling his plate with pancakes, berries and syrup, he looked awfully distracted and tired this morning.

Leaning forward, and resting her chin on her hand. IU stared curiously at her cousin. “You look like you had a rough night last night. What happened to you anyway? You suddenly left the party last night without telling me.”

Startled from his morning stupor, Sunggyu raised his eyes to look at his cousin, crinkling his nose he responded. “Isn’t it too early to ask questions? My brain is not fully awake.”

As response IU remained staring at Sunggyu with her brows raised slightly, a silent demand to Sunggyu to answer her question.

Dropping the eating utensil he held, he leaned back on the chair. “You’re going to be breathing down my neck until I answer you, won’t you?”

IU nodded agreeing to Sunggyu’s statement.

“I don’t even have a choice. IU my dongsaeng cousin, bully…pshhh..Fine.” Sunngyu resigning to defeat breathed in loudly before saying. “I had to attend to a friend who was having some difficulties. My friend was distressed so I apologise for not attending to you first before I disappeared last night.” Looking at IU he clarified. “Is that a good enough answer to you?”

“Hmmmmm…..” IU crinkling her eyes and nose, “Not quite satisfied” taking a sip of her chamomile tea she kept her eyes on her cousin’s face which remained impassive. Sighing she decided to dig deeper. “Who is that friend? Someone I know? I heard from Woohyun you left with Bora.”

Blushing Sunggyu looked at IU surprised, stuttering trying to explain. “I actually did not technically leave with her….I…uhm….followed her. Since, she looked really upset. I was afraid she was going to do something damaging to herself.”

“Ahhhhh….” Raising her eyebrows this time a little bit higher IU reacted. “So you wanted to be Her knight and shining armor?”

“Not exactly..” Sunggyu still blushing scratched the back of his neck. “I wanted to just help her.”

“Because?” IU poached on trying to get the answer she wanted to hear.

“Because I’m a good gentleman and wanted to help a lady in distress.” Sunggyu stated matter-of-factly.

“That’s it you’re a good person….and this Bora is not good for you.” IU interjected, after staring at her cousin worriedly “Oppa. I don’t want you getting involved with her. You said this world is new to us and we should watch each other’s back. As your good cousin I am warning you against that girl.”

Throwing his head back Sunggyu laughed at his cousin’s statement. “Aigyooo…Our Jieun ah is acting like an adult now trying to protect her oppa.” Looking at IU seriously, placing his palm on his chest “This oppa is big enough to take care of himself. Besides Bora is not that bad, she’s just troubled with a lot of things….”

Rising from her chair and grabbing her phone she stretched her arm towards Sunggyu placing her phone in front of him. “Have you seen this article from Spotted? She left an unknown apartment this morning after getting really drunk last night!”

“Boh!? She has left already!” Grabbing the phone from his cousin he started reading the article.

IU cocking her head looked at her cousin “What do you mean by she has left already.” Pausing realization dawning on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter