MP: Disloyal (CS)

Spotted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- 64 hours before the article was released-

Sungyeol woke up 6 hours after he and Bora were chugging down 12 cans of beers. He was just getting aware of his surroundings when he felt the after effects of drinking and sleeping on the seat of his car. He was now experiencing a splitting headache, a numbing back pain and a stiffened neck.

His car was parked across the Yoon residence. He did not think it wise to drive back to his apartment in the city with a good amount of alcohol poisoning his bloodstream. But then Yoon residence was right beside his family's mansion and he also did not want to randomly appear on his parent's doorstep half-drunk.

Checking his Rolex he could see that it was quarter past eight a time where his father will probably drive out of the large brass gate soon. Turning on the ignition of his silver Jaguar he drove off quickly out of the street of their family home. As he was about to turn left to the main road that leads to the main city, he saw his Uncle's car parked in front of a duplex apartment.

A woman in her early thirties stepped out of the car followed by his Uncle, Sungjong's father. Stepping on the breaks, Sungyeol tried to get a glimpse of the two figures that we're obviously in the middle of an argument. Seeing the man's stance and demeanour, Sungyeol did not have any doubt that it was not his Uncle. He only figured out who the woman was when his Uncle grabbed hold of her wrist and spun her around after pulling on her arm roughly. The woman struggled obviously despising being touched by him; lifting her free hand she slapped Sungyeol's Uncle across the cheeks.

Sungyeol saw her disappearing figure as she ran towards the driveway and in the house. Sungyeol was momentarily shocked, "What was his Uncle doing to the heart surgeon Dr. Park Kahi?" This question kept on replaying in his head. Before his Uncle could spot him he sped out to the main road trying to put sense on the whole situation he just witnessed.

 

)-------------(

The sun shone brightly on the large kitchen windows where L stood in front of with a grin plastered on his face. Mrs. Bae was beside him appreciating the events of the early morn with an audible giggle escaping from her lips. She was now looking at L who had the bright sun behind him illuminating his face that showed a full cocky expression and a deep set of mysterious eyes.

Mrs. Bae watched L through her lashes. “I know now why Suzy is quite smitten with this young man since he seems to be quite a catch. Rich, obviously artistic and romantic, plus factor deliciously mysterious and delightfully has heart stopping good looks.” Raising her eyebrow, thinking deeply and placing her hand under her chin she circled L for a closer inspection. “Averagely tall height, muscular arms and an athletic posture….” Nodding her approval, she looked directly at L and said out loud. “I think you will be good enough for my daughter and I shall watch the progress of this whole relationship with great interest.”

L was taken back by Mrs. Bae’s statement, stumbling backwards and stuffing his hand in his Louis Vuitton slacks to hide his sweating palms. He looked directly back at Mrs. Bae analysing if he should laugh at her statement that had a hidden humour in it. He decided to just do his signature smile the half grin partnered with his smouldering stare that seemed to work on all women...apparently, all ages. 

Mrs. Bae lightly slapped L’s shoulders and took a step back obviously a little affected by that stare. “If I were only 20 years younger, I would have totally gone for you.” Giggling Mrs. Bae signalled for L to follow her.

Climbing up a large winding fully white and carpeted stairs, L followed Mrs. Bae from behind as she sashayed her way up to the second floor into a large hallway that leads to a white double door with golden handles. Mrs. Bae knocked on the it loudly.

“Suzy ah! I think you should come out as soon as you’re presentable to talk to L. He will just be by the doorway to wait for you. Don’t make him wait too long…you might just end up losing him all the more. You would not want a Sungyeol number 2.” Mrs. Bae teasingly told her daughter.

Suzy, who was lying down on the bed kicking and screaming, suddenly pushed herself up and listened to her mother. Hearing what Mrs. Bae said all the more the redness on her cheeks grew a shade darker. Covering her face she screamed again not aware that her shrilled voice was heard behind the doorway where L and her mother stood.

L covered his lips to prevent himself from laughing clearing his throat he looked at Mrs. Bae.  Mrs. Bae sighed and looked at him with a nod before she turned and walked away. Leaving L in front of her daughter’s room to deal with her daughter by himself.

Bracing himself, he straightened his spine, stretched his arms above him, he inhaled deeply before lightly knocking on the white door. “Suzy this is L….. I…uh… really need to talk to you. About last night Joohyun…I mean Miss Seo is a VIP guest of my father’s. Her father and my father are business partners. She was having some troubles in London that’s why her father shipped her back to Korea..to..uhm…avoid her problems and hopefully fix it.” Swearing under his breath and sighing before he knocked again quite loudly this time. “Suzy I would love to talk to you face to face. I really need to see you. I feel rather pathetic staring at a white wall explaining myself.” L could hear shuffling feet from the other side. Looking below him he could make out a shadow of a person that was behind the door where he was standing. He leaned towards the door resting his forehead on it and placing the tips of his fingers on the painted wood, imagining that he was holding on to Suzy’s shoulder’s from behind. Breathing in deeply before continuing what he was saying. “I will wait for you in your living room. If it will take me all morning so be it. Please come down and meet me when you’re ready.”

Suzy leaned on the door her back on it her ear levelled to where L’s lips were, heard the last statement loud and clear. Moving away from the doorway she headed to the bathroom to wash up.

)-------------(

Seo Joohyun stepped out of tall steel gates of the Kim estate. The wind blowing away the wisp of black hair that was resting on her dark Italian designer eyewear and cheeks, she wanted to try exploring the city via public transportation. She had gotten instructions from Mr. Jin that the bus stop is a kilometre away from this elite village. Wearing her comfortable flat Prada baby shoes, she was very much prepared for the walk towards the bus stop. Well, not until she spotted a suspicious looking worn out vintage car parked across her with an even more suspicious character that was in the front sit trying to hide his face under huge sunglasses and a dark hoody.

As Joohyun spotted the person, the person crouched down in his seat and hid his face by lowering his head. That got Joohyun nervously scared. She turned and hurriedly went back in the house.

The housemaid answered the door and was surprise to see the young Miss Seo back at the house so quickly. "What is it Young Miss? How can I help you?" The housemaid asked since Miss Seo had a bothered expression written all over her face.

Joohyun clutched on the strap of her Gucci leather bag that rested on her shoulders, her nervous fingers trying to redirect its energy elsewhere. She looked around the house before noticing the young housemaid who was looking at her worriedly.

"Hi. I think I will need the driver and I will need that driver to take me wherever Myungsoo will be." Her eyes still nervously looking around her and not at the person she was giving instructions to. "Do you understand? This means right now...." She said a little desperately, finally resting her eyes at the young housemaid who was now looking at her strangely.

The housemaid scuffled away and in speed disappeared to find the driver and execute the instructions that the young miss wanted. She overheard the Young Master telling Mr. Jin that he was going to the Bae' residence, which conveniently was 15 minutes away from the Kim estates.

In the meantime, Seo Joohyun waited by the foyer on a comfortable couch as she tried to calm her erratically scared heart that was beating in fast paced speed, while repeatedly telling herself. "It couldn’t be? It shouldn't be? It is too impossible!"

)-------------(

Sungyeol was out of his house as soon as he got there. He just took a shower, changed his clothes, drank a cup of coffee and took some pain killers to relieve his headache. He was clean, refreshed and ready to confront his cousin. But then as soon as he got to his car, he did not want to start the engine nor did he want to report to his cousin about what he saw this morning. He released a long sigh, closed his eyes before he turned the key to start the car.

Sungyeol hates to be the bearer of bad news, so before turning those keys he decided to just pay his cousin a visit instead of becoming  part of his Uncle’s mess. Everything was not clarified anyway. The person he needs to confront now was not his cousin but his Uncle but then he was not ready for that.

"I’m never ready for anything. I have become a coward....rath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter