Unfaithful, Part 2

Spotted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Before you read this chapter I would like to give a big shout out to @xNarya and @chachavip for pointing out that the previous chapter made was short.That is why I have to make it up to them by publishing another chapter continuation. Please read the previous chapter again since I;ve edited it already. I re-read the previous chapter and discovred how half made it was. I would like to thank all of those who subscribed only recently. I apologise that I could not thank you individually.Please don;t hesitate to comment since comments motivate me to improve my writing and update this fic immediately. 

 

)--------------(

 

 “Mr. Park Jin?” Sunggyu finally uttered his captors name on his lips.

Mr. Jin the man he was following pushed Sunggyu to a wall making him stagger and loose his breath because of the impact. The said man was now patting him down looking for a weapon hidden within his clothes.

“Well he was not wrong about that.” Sunggyu thought in his head as he smirked and with all his strength pushed the guy towards the other wall before he got his handgun off his pocket and pointed at the man’s head.

“Boys like you should not be playing with dangerous toys.” The older man spoke gruffly

“What are you?’ Sunggyu asked angrily

Mr. Jin just stared at Sunggyu without answering him at all.

“He is not afraid of me.” Sunggyu thought realization hitting him quite coldly

He slid the barrel and curled his finger on the trigger. He pressed the nozzle on the man’s forehead hoping to inflict at least some form of fear.

Mr. Jin simply lifted his arms on his side as if surrendering and leaned more relax on the concrete wall behind him. “You have the guts indeed. You’re brave to challenge a man like me but you wouldn’t be my son if you did not have the balls to be a man.”

“Who’s son?” Sunngyu’s brows drew together, the hold he had on the gun was weakening as he stared at the man in confusion. The man took hold of the gun before Sunggyu could drop it to the floor. He put it in safety lock before putting it in his coat.

Sunggyu staggered towards the other wall and slid down to his feet, his now on the dirty concrete floor as he stared up the man that was supposed to be his father.

The man crouched down across Sunggyu and lightly tapped Sunggyu’s cheek before he spoke. “You should talk to your other father and find out the truth. You were supposed to never know, we were supposed to have lived separately and peacefully away from each other.  But then who would have guessed you have that stubborn-determined blood running in your blood that you have probably inherited from me unlike your mother who did not have an ounce of evil in her blood.” The man exasperated sadly remembering the memories of the past. “She would have stayed quiet even though chaos was around her. She would have endured patiently anything. But you are not like that?”

Mr. Jin stuffed his hands inside his trench coat pockets as he stared down at Sunggyu with pity, who at this moment was still on the floor staring up at him with annoyance, disgrace and disgust.

“Sorry to disappoint you boy. I am not the biological father that you have hoped for. Now that you know I am just a poor servant of the Kims you should happily go back to your other father. Who is better well of then me and can provide you a better life.”

Tapping once again the younger one’s cheek before he stood up and walked away, shutting close the big metal door of a warehouse leaving Sunggyu on the floor weakened and confused. Honestly, Sunggyu never thought that his supposed biological father will abduct him, tell him the truth without qualms and leave him be on his own.

“Something was not right?” Sunggyu thought to himself. “This was too easy.”

 

-6 hours before the article was released-

 

L woke up because of a loud chirping bird by the cottage window. Apparently he had overslept yet again because the sun was burningly shining upon him already and the fact that the left side of the bed is quite empty without the presence of a certain woman. It was always like this the past two days he has overslept and found himself alone in bed when in all honesty he wanted to wake up with his arms around Suzy. Snuggled together as he nuzzle his nose on her hair and smell the fragrance of her fruity shampoo like how he falls asleep every night. But you can’t always have both worlds or all of this would be too unreal.

“This is our last day together like this.” Reality finally sinks in at L. He abruptly stood up in search for his woman.

He found Suzy at the library cradling a cup of tea sitting on the carpet as she intently watched a video slide of pictures. L with eager swift steps went to her and dropped a kiss on top of her head.

“What are you watching?” L asked

Suzy looked up at him behind her smiling, her eyes shaped like crescent moons. “I found this in your mother’s collection of videos.”

L sat himself contentedly behind her entwining his arms around her waist as Suzy leaned her back towards him getting herself comfortable.

“It is interesting to find out that your father has the same passion as you as well. All these photos are his.” Suzy continued.

L was not paying attention to what the video was playing but that statement from Suzy perked his interest. He looked towards the screen and saw a variety of pictures from nature, to people. He saw a photo of this cottage being built as his pregnant mother smiled fondly towards the direction of the camera, a picture of Suzy’s parents together, and then a series of photos of Suzy’s mother. L’s thoughts were disturbed when Suzy got excited in seeing her mother’s pictures.

“Wow my mother was indeed a model. She was really beautiful back then!” Suzy exclaimed “I guess your father was her first photographer because it seems like they were still in high school when those photos were taken. It’s relieving to know they were great friends back then.”

L’s brows knitted together as his brain started to dissect these pictures. For he does not remember a time that Suzy’s parents came often to their house only for very special occasions and he had thought they were just mere acquaintance in the same circle. His father was great friends with the Lees’.

“Indeed…..” was the only response L could come up with. His brain was still processing the fact that his father was a passionate photographer during his youth as well and he always thought or wanted to believe he was nothing like his father.

 

)--------------(

 

Woohyun woke up drowsy, with cramped legs and a stiff neck. Although in pain he had this inkling feeling he had a pretty darn good dream last night. He was slowly beginning to be aware of his surroundings when a loud banging on the front door woke him up abruptly from his happy stupor. He lifted his head and finally felt the range of pain in the stiffness of his neck and a hand holding his quite tightly. Traveling his eyes towards the source of the hand that held his, he was surprised to see IU. Last night’s event came rushing back and he finally remembered that the good dream he was having was actually reality. He smirked quite happily when the loud banging on the door got louder.

Then the feeling of a bucket of ice cold water was poured above him when he saw IU wide awake. Her eyes as big as saucers stared at him then where her hand is. Woohyun just shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly lifting his hand showing IU that her hand held his and not the other way around. IU let go of his hand immediately, stood up stumbling forward and went towards the loud banging of the door.

She opened it annoyed with the fact she woke up because of this loud banging and that she actually kept hold of Woohyun’s hand the entire night! Once the door was open she found an exasperated, worried Sungjong looking down at her. Then she felt her body was swallowed whole in a very tight embrace of Sungjong’s long skinny limbs. Her breath was taken from her literally.

“I heard about Sunggyu and I thought something really bad happened to you as well I came here the instant I heard about it I don’t know if I have stayed alive if something happened to you I am so relieved that you’re okay.” Sungjong without stopping said all this breathless.

His hold on her only slackened when Sungjong saw that they were not alone. He let go of her and looked at IU directly his hands on her shoulder making it hard for IU to avoid eye contact.

“What is he doing here?” Sungjong asked angrily

“He was just about to leave.” IU stated meekly but Woohyun heard it quite clearly his ego flinched.

“Just about to leave? Does that mean he was here the entire night?” Sungjong in disgust said.

“I…..I…….” IU was at loss of words.

“Yes, I stayed here the night” Woohyun confirmed. “In fact I stayed on the couch which I’ve regretted because my whole body is aching.” He walked towards them massaging his neck to emphasize a point. “I was just trying to be a gentleman and keep the lady in distress company, making sure she slept perfectly on her bed ALONE.” Stressing on the last word. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter