Unfaithful (CS)

Spotted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-24 hours before the article was released

Bora was pacing restlessly on a condominium lobby waiting for IU to finally emerge from the lift. Her eyes kept staring at those stainless doors every second finding that her patience is running thin as seconds tick by. A loud ting sound resounded on the spacious lobby as the lift doors opened and Bora could see IU staring back at her with a glum, worried expression.

Bora’s high heels click and clacked as she hurriedly went towards IU. “Any news? Sunggyu has been lost for more than 24 hours since he escaped from the hospital. What did the police say? What is your Uncle going to do about it? How are we….”

Bora was cut short of her intense questioning when IU spoke quite harshly. “Will you shut up?! How can I think with all your babblings?” IU’s loud frustrated sigh was heard quite audibly that is why every person in the lobby stopped what they were doing and stared at her. IU noticed that she was gathering attention.

“I just…..I just….” She lowered her voice. “I also just want to find my cousin quickly. The police are informed and are working on something already. My Uncle has called people as well to get help from so hopefully in no time we will find him.” IU tried to assure Bora but she was not very convincing since she kept on chewing on her bottom lip and was restlessly closing and opening her fist.

It was because she was having her doubts about what happened to her cousin. Her Uncle who always had a confident poker face is unusually acting weird and worry was written all over his face.  That fact was not helping in lifting IU’s spirits to top that with Bora acting like she’s having a panic attack was not helping either.

“Anyway….” Bora spoke carefully. “I’ve asked Woohyun to come and help us ask around.”

“You what!?” IU’s day was getting worse by the second

“I said I asked Woohyun to come with us as we try to look for Sunggyu.” Bora clarified

“Woo…Woohyun is coming?” IU questioned again

“Yes he is coming! How many times do I have to tell you?” Bora responded irritated. She glanced back at IU and found that the petite girl had gone pale.

“Are you okay?” Bora held on IU’s elbows afraid that the girl will end up on the floor passed out.

“If Woohyun is coming….” IU’s eyes widened “I have to go now. I am sorry to say but I need to go.”

IU brushed passed Bora as she hurriedly went towards the swinging doors of the lobby seeking escape from her worst nightmare in encountering Woohyun after his confession. Her legs were not cooperating since she stumbled forward her cheek hitting something hard and solid. She looked up to only find that her worst nightmare just happened. She found a shocked yet blushing Woohyun staring down at her. Time seemed to have stopped as IU forgot to breathe, time just started ticking once again and IU was able to breathe when Bora cleared quite loudly as she stared at both of them quite impatiently as she tapped her shoes on the marble floor.

“It’s about time you got here Woo. We should go now while it’s early.” Bora crossed her arms on her chest as she walked towards them. “While we are at this we should also keep our focus at the task in hand that is in finding Sunggyu.” Her brow lifting at its own free will as she stared down on both of the people who still had their bodies quite closely entangled.

IU tried to push away from Woohyun but Woohyun was quick in grabbing both of her wrists. “We should keep in mind as well that you have a lot of answers that you need to give me but…” Woohyun whispered on IU’s ear his breath tickling the back of her neck. “….for now let’s give our attention in finding your cousin hmmm...” Woohyun let go of IU before turning on his heel and walked out of the swinging doors towards his parked car. Leaving IU with clammy, sweaty hands and a gaping mouth.

 

)--------------(

 

Bright sunlight and happiness solely shone in a cottage on the middle of a field of flowers and trees. A lovers’ intense feelings for each other is on display for the birds, insects and trees to see.

“Please be gentle...” A timid Suzy spoke breathlessly

“I am trying my best to slowly get it in….” L spoke with severe concentration

Silence was heard for a moment then a loud gasp escaped Suzy’s lips.

L’s concentration was shattered and he could only feel bliss. Grabbing Suzy’s cheeks he kissed her hurriedly and tenderly.

“We did it!” He shouted on the top of his lungs and started running across the field and back to a laughing Suzy. His strides slowing down as he admired the beauty of a happy Suzy who was staring quite lovingly at him. L outstretched his arm, Suzy mimicking him as their hands connected and proudly stared at their work of art on the center of the field. They had built a modern sculpture made with rocks and stones that they piled up so beautifully and artistically. Making it stand six feet tall in the middle of a sanded floor surrounded with rose bushes.

“What should we call it?” L asked Suzy

“Luzy?” Suzy spoke softly testing the words in her tongue. “Yes, Luzy for L and Suzy!” She spoke quite loudly this time.

L crinkled his nose “Shouldn’t we call it something more meaningful and romantic?  Like………….” Squinting his eyes he stared up the sun braving the burning heat of it. “Like…Love Child, our baby, or bond of two souls.”

Suzy shook her head vehemently. “Too cheesy! Let’s just call it “wind”.”

“Wind?” L rolled the words out of his tongue slowly, liking how it rings in his ears. “Wind it is!”

He smiled widely at Suzy writing the words on the sand below the sculpture with his index finger as he crouched down on the floor while Suzy hovered above him a mischievous smile forming on her lips. L look above him where Suzy stood. He gazed at her adoringly the dimple on his cheeks showing. Suzy boldly lowered herself not taking her gaze off L’s sparkling eyes. Her gaze only wavered when she saw L’s adams apple bob up and down when he gulped nervously. Her gaze then followed L’s tongue as he wet his lips. Her heart pounded it was her turn to swallow the lump that suddenly appeared on . Before she lost her courage she immediately touched her lips to his quick enough to distract L and drop a huge amount of sand behind him inside his shirt. Suzy made a run for it before L realized what had happened.

L stood up from where he was crouching trying to give Suzy an angry glare as she stared back at him while hysterically laughing as she runs for her escape. L gave her time to escape because he was very well aware the lady would not get far enough from him with the way she runs. He could run in great speed way faster than her short strides could handle. He shook off the sand off his back, stretched his arms above him and bolted towards Suzy.

Laughter echoed through the woods and towards a man standing with his feet rooted to the ground, his nails digging on his own skin as he fisted his arms by his sides as he watched these two important people in his life. He bit on his lip as it bled but he could not feel any pain except for the overwhelming pain his experiencing in his heart. But he could not tear his eyes off of them as he saw L’s arms capture Suzy’s waist as they lost their balance and eventually fell on the ground with L below Suzy. He did not even stop looking when  Suzy twisted her body and lay next to L on the grass curling her body towards him as she lay her head on his chest. He only stopped looking when L cupped Suzy’s chin lifting it so his lips could easily capture hers.

Sungyeol looked away his heart could not take it anymore. He did not know if he should feel angry, frustrated, or guilty but the most apparent emotion he was feeling was he was lost and empty. Most especially tired because of all the crazy things he had done that day. Not only did he take the first flight to Jeju but he had to take a couple of buses to go around all the tourist destinations trying to find these two people. He ended up renting a bike once he remembered that L’s favorite place in Jeju was his mother’s cottage. Now that he was here he was a coward once again as he fled out of the scene.

 

)--------------(

 

Seo Joohyun wanted a night off and to blow off some steam. Her days in Korea are numbered especially now that her freedom from her so-called father will be taken away from her once the news of her and L’s fake engagement comes out.  

“It will be soon” She thought, rolling her eyes as she leaned on the bar behind her taking a sip of the most expensive champagne that she loved. “Since L and Suzy just can’t seem to take their hands off of each other. Their little secret will be found out and I will be shipped back to England to find another prospe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter