Captured, Part 2

Spotted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Before you read this chapter. I would like to thank all of those who subscribed only recently. I apologise that I could not thank you individually. I promise to show you my appreciation most especially when you upvote my fic. Pardon mistakes since I did not proof read :)

- 48 hours before the articel was released-

L was leisurely driving in a slow pace as he absorbed with his dark orbs the beautiful surroundings of Jeju. After an hour flight and now twenty minutes of driving they are nearing their destination. He looked at the girl beside him who slept and he felt his heart beating in a faster pace, amazed that even after years of watching this girl his heart still seem to react differently towards her. It’s just evidence that his deep feelings for this person is unchanging. He never thought that at the age of merely fifteen he found the girl he will love forever. A wide grin formed his lips and shaking his head uncontrollably making sure that this day was not a dream. Because for him this situation was unbelievable since he never thought that the things he read in books can happen to him.

“I guess there is some truth to those emotions expressed in books.” L mumbled to no one in particular.

He turned the car towards a small road nearing the small cottage owned by his mother.  Stopping the car in front of the driveway, he opened his window breathing in the fresh pine air.

Suzy felt a cold light breeze fanning her cheeks but almost immediately a comforting warm breath neared her face. Her eyelids fluttered open slowly, but was struck dumb once she discovered she was staring at L’s dark eyes. His face was merely millimeters away from her, she blinked, in a second her whole face was pulp red as she swallowed nervously.

Pushing L quite strongly, Suzy exclaimed her eyelids wide. “What are you doing?”

L chuckled finding Suzy’s shyness cute. “I was waking up sleeping beauty with a kiss.” He puckered his lips emphasizing on his point leaning closer to Suzy once again. L felt a hand on his chest stopping him. He looked at Suzy’s hand on his chest and disapprovingly pouted.

Suzy shook her head profusely her cheeks still quite red. She glared at L. “Extreme skinship will not be allowed.”

“Why?” L whined.

“B-because...” Suzy stuttered “… it is only right!” She extrude her chin upward. “Especially because we will be unchaperoned for three days straight.”

L smirked by the maidenly side of Suzy, all the more wanting to push her buttons. “Love, you should have thought of that before you came running to me and agreed on this trip.” He flicked his finger on Suzy’s chin and roughly grabbed her chin as he slowly tilted his head and neared her again staring at her eyes without falter.

Suzy curled her fingers tensely on her side and squeezed her eyes shut her heartbeat pounding on her chest. She waited but did not feel anything, she opened her eyes and found no one in front of her. She heard the trunk being shut quite loudly behind her. She stepped out of the car and found L carrying their luggage trying to keep his laughter at bay. Of all things that Suzy despised is the fact that she is being played with. She stormed towards L and pushed him to the grassy floor.

L erupted in laughter and stared up at Suzy from where he was sitting. Stopping himself from laughing, he cockily said. “Looks like you were disappointed.” He was abruptly up on his feet brushing off the grass that stuck on his behind.

“I was not!” Suzy stomped her foot on the ground trying to make a stubborn point. She was about to say something else when L took the opportunity and grabbed both her cheeks and captured her bottom lip within his mouth. He playfully on it making Suzy forget the angry words she was supposed to fire at him.

The world seemed to have stopped that very minute in their perspective as their breath mingled together and their hearts pounded in the same pace.

 

)---------------(

 

Sungyeol was kicking pine cones towards the high concrete wall of the Kim residence that bounce back at him quite aggressively swooshing past his shoulders. He kicked a reasonably large pine cone trying to test his theory of successfully crushing it into pieces but once again it hit the wall and bounced back at him again but now swooshing angrily towards his chest. He ducked in the nick of time, realizing that instead of just inflicting harm on those damn pine cones. His plan backfired at him and he was inflicting harm to himself as well.

Joohyun found Sungyeol crutched down on his knees his chest heaving quite heavily as he stared at the wall with puzzled remorse. She just stepped out of Kim residence hoping for a nice long walk by herself but instead she found trouble in front of her.

Crossing her arms on her chest, Joohyun stared down at the pitiful man. “What are you doing here?”

Sungyeol did not even notice that someone was in front of him until that person spoke. He looked up and found Joohyun staring down at him pitifully. He did not like the feeling of being pitied so he stood up proudly looking down at Joohyun.

“I was just…” He gasped trying to normalize the adrenaline rushing across his whole body. “I was just going to check if myung…..” He cut himself on people close to L call him by his real name “if…L was home.”

“Well you could have rang the bell and asked.” Joohyun responded sarcastically.

Sungyeol bit on his bottom lip not liking the tone of this snobby princess. “Well is he?” He glared back at Joohyun in challenge.

Joohyun sighed before meeting Sungyeol in the eye. “His not” was her crisp reply.

“Where could he be?” Sungyeol’s brows cringed angrily and then a sudden realization hit him. “Suzy was not home either…..her mom did not tell me where she is………” He mumbled….

Joohyun’s lips twitched trying to keep herself from smiling wickedly. “Well there’s your answer. L and Suzy might be together in a far, far , FAR away place.” She mocked.

Sungyeol grabbed Joohyun’s shoulder angrily. “Do you know where they are?” He breathed heavily near her face.

Joohyun pushed her shoulder backwards trying to get away from Sungyeol’s grip. She was not successful. “If you would have asked nicely I could help you.”

Sungyeol raised his eyebrows, and he slowly and gently let go of Joohyun.

Joohyun brushed her shoulder as if dusting off the angry mark that Sungyeol left there. She looked up at Sungyeol and let that smile she was itching to release form her lips.

 

)---------------(

 

Woohyun had both his elbows on the table his face trapped in between his palms, his eyes hooded. From another person’s perspective he looks like he has a bored expression on his face as he watched the girl across him. But to a person who knows him well he was having a chaotic battle within himself. A battle of keeping his wits together as he tried his hardest not to trample the girl in front of him in a bear hug embrace since he finds her quite adorable. An apparent struggle will be seen if anyone in the café actually paid attention and notice the prominent vein ready to pop lining his smooth neck.

The girl who was tormenting him slowly does not even notice it as she pushed the wide brim glasses up her nose as she spoke to no one in particular about what was going on her head. She was spurting nonsense in between her gruff breaths.

“How…how could uncle be connected to the powerful Kims?” Her brows scrunched. “Are they planning on something big that will end the world?” Her eyes widened scared, realizing the absurdity of it her shoulder fell.

Woohyun smiled as he listened to IU’s mumblings. Clutching on the glass of ice tea for dear life he slurped quite loudly on the straw trying to cool his crazy emotions. But the girl had to pout cutely making her lips pucker, Woohyun his lips and all his concentration went towards those lips. His throat suddenly became dry, he lifted his head off his palms like an ostrich as he stretched forward trying to meet those lips with his. IU who was oblivious of her surroundings leaned towards the back of her chair as she resigned herself from all the crazy thoughts running in her head, avoiding the kiss that Woohyun had in mind.

Woohyun knocked down IU’s glass of ice tea instead and got the girls pants soaked.

IU screamed and angrily glared at the perpetrator.

“I…I…I” Woohyun was astonished at the outcome of things that he was lost for words.

“UGHHHH!” IU screamed again as she grabbed napkins dabbing on the map of Russia forming on her pants.

“I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter