Return

Spotted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“One Email Update Received.”

 Checking the screen of her IPhone7, Yoon Bora got this message alert.

Opening the folder, a “Spotted” article appeared, “Look what we have here, Suzy shi is back and she had the audacity to not inform me beforehand.” Frowning and looking around her she could see that everyone in the café received the same message alert. Placing her phone back on the table she took a last sip of her Iced Amerikano, nervous of the idea of encountering her former best friend.

 

As usual the Prestige’s Spokeperson spoke of lies who can blame him. No one wants the “pure angel” Suzy be tainted with misfortunes and misunderstandings. Grabbing hold of her Gucci purse and Iphone, Bora stood while several people bore stares at her. Flipping her hair, and squaring her shoulders, she walked confidently out of the Café with her Jimmy Chu’s.

 

)-------------(

 

30 minutes before at the airport lounge, Lee Sungyeol was fiddling with his phone as he was sitting on the couch with his legs crossed. With his eyebrows cringed and his eyes in haze, he was deep in thought. He was nervously waiting for his sweet Suzy whom he disappointed because of an out of the blue, rash and irresponsible behaviour. His actions was despicable, he could not even forgive himself. Planting his hands on his head, he started messing the perfectly straight hair.

 

“It has been a year already, I wish Suzy shi has forgotten and I’ve been forgiven.” Mumbling to himself, he stuffed both of his hands in his Armani Exchange trousers, standing; he started pacing the room.

 

Sitting in a corner of the private room, Lee Sungjong, his cousin, had his chin on his palm while he watched his beloved cousin pacing from one end of the room to the other. Rolling his eyes and shaking his head he stood up, straightening his Burberry coat with the palm of his hands, he walked towards his cousin, standing in front of him and blocking his way he spoke, “I don’t think this…” pointing his fingers to Sungyeols shoes and up his face “…will be the look to present to Suzy shi” cocking his head he inspected the look on his cousin’s face. “Shouldn’t you at least try get your composure back? We would not want to see the straight-laced gentleman Lee Sungyeol looking frazzled. The press will have something to talk about.”

 

Looking at his cousin with a clueless face, Lee Sungyeol remained unresponsive. Sungjong sighed, grabbing hold of his hand,he pulled him to the nearest chair. Combing Sungyeol’s destroyed mane of gelled hair with his fingers. He tried to put order on the uncooperative hair that was destroyed in the first place by his cousin’s nervous fingers. Concentrating on the task at hand Sunjong did not notice the stewardess who came in.

 

Clearing she announced “Ms. Bae’s airplane just landed.”

 

“WHAT!?” Sungyeol abruptly standing up stared at the startled stewardess, seeing her reaction, Sungyeol forced a smile. “I apologise, thank you for informing us.” Buttoning his suede jacket he looked at Sungyeol and nodded, conveying that he is ready and “composed”.

 

“Tssss…An innocent stewardess... at that...nevermind.” Inhaling, he looked at his cousin straight in the eye. “I’m ready if you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter