going out with the guys....

My love for a boyfriend {sequel to: My teacher is a boyfriend}

Youngmin POV:

"aish soo borrreddd~" i said while letting out a sigh. i was laying on my stomach on the couch. i was constantly looking at my phone to see if SooKyung was gonna call me or text me.

"why cant you just go sleep or something.." kwangmin said while holding a bowl of grapes and one of them in his mouth. he was in the kitchen dragging his feet cutely to the living room with the bowl of grapes.

he sat down on the floor and started watching TV with me.

"i dont wanna~" i said whining like a little kid. i grabbed some grapes from his bowl.

"YAH~ DISH ISH MY GWAPESH!!" he yelled like a baby while chewing on a bunch of grapes.i laughed at his failed attempt at talking. he then swalled the grapes with a big 'gulp' sound.

"aish...hyung you have a girlfriend, why cant you just call her?"

"i cant shes busy..."

"just call her! aish, you must really not love her if you dont even want to talk to her.." kwangmin said sarcastically..

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I LOVE HER SOO MUCH!! aish...this kid..." he then looked at me with a smirk.

"hahaha i know. at night i can here you whispering her name. and when i turned around i saw you making out with a pillow. could you possibly dreaming about you and her...you know...doin-" i then threw the rest of my grapes at his face, so i could interupt his sentence.

"YAH! I WASNT DOING THAT! YOU SICKO!!" he then started laughing like crazy.

"HAHAHAHA!! hyung, your seriously so much fun to tease!!!" i then glared at him. then my phone started vibrating. i looked at it hoping it was SooKyung, but it was minwoo.

"hello? minwoo?"

"oh! hyung! im so bored lets go to the outlet mall. bring kwangmin along.."

"ok, but why the outlet mall?"

"i dont know it was either that or babysitting, AND maybe we can meet some girls too..kekeke"

"YAH!"

"ok, maybe for me and kwangmin...see you then! i'll be waiting next to the fountain..."

"ye, arraso.."

we hanged up and told kwangmin to change and that were meeting minwoo at the outlet mall.

"outlet mall, huh?" he said smiling and thinking at the same time, while i was pushing him to our room to change.

"well i hope will have fun.." kwangmin said as he walked to our closet. i let out a sigh, hoping theres a chance SooKyung would be there, but i doubt it...

 

yeah...i hope it'll be fun too...aww~ SooKyung where are you?!