the new student

My love for a boyfriend {sequel to: My teacher is a boyfriend}

Youngmin POV:

"ok, cut!" the director yelled. i pushed yoona-sshi off of me and i ran after SooKyung, but someone grabbed my wrist.

"we have to rehearse..." i looked back and yoona was giving me a puppy face telling me to stay.

"she right, youngmin-sshi" the director added.

"director-nim can i have 5 minutes...please?" i gave him a serious face. he nodded his head and let out a sigh.

"fine. but be fast." i nodded and headed out the studio to find SooKyung.

~~~~~

"SOOKYUNG!! SOOKYUNG!!" i yelled as i looked for her. i turned a corner and i heard sobbing.

i saw SooKyung hugging her knees as she hid her face with her hands.

"SooKyung?" she lifted her head and i saw she was crying.

i hugged her as she continued to cry.

"SooKyung, its just a movie...i dont have feelings for her." i explained as she kept crying. i lifted her head so she could face me. i wiped her tears away.

"o-oppa, to tell you the truth im not ok with this drama." i gave her a hug.

"i know, just remeber i love you and ONLY you. i dont have any feelings for her. my heart belongs to you." she looked up at me and tried giving me a smile. i gave her a smile showing her everything is fine.

i leaned down and kissed her on her lips. she hugged me as she leaned in, making our kiss deeper.

 

Yoona POV:

i followed youngmin and found him with SooKyung.

i heard everything he said.

i dont have feelings for her...

i only love you...

my heart belongs to you....

it sickens me. i looked closer and they started kissing. i had to stop this somehow...

"oh! youngmin-sshi! there you are!! c'mon we gotta rehearse" i said happily. he pulled away and nodded and followed me back.

"oppa, i'll go home first" SooKyung gave a smile to youngmin and then she left. youngmin then continued to follow me.

 

next day....

SooKyung POV:

i was in the classroom listening and writing notes down. then the door opened and it was a student. i never seen him around before, but he looked familiar.

the boy then handed a peice of paper to the teacher.

"oh, your our new student! please introduce yourself." everyone's eyes were on the boy, especially all the girls. all the guys just layed back whispering mean stuff to eachother.

the new student the turned around reveiling his baby-like face and a cute smile.

 jae-jin-26.jpg

"annyeonghaseyo, choneon Lee Jaejin imida~" he bowed happily. then one of my girl classmates squealed out.

"kyaa~ hes from FTisland" after hearing that jaejin-sshi chuckled.

"ye, im from FTisland." this made the girls squeal even more. as for me i just gave him a welcoming smile, since im around alot of famous people these days im used to it. he then looked at me and smiled. i cant help but blush seeing his cute face...AISH! SooKyung why are you like this? and why is my heart beating so fast? then the guys just made more comments.

"lets see where you can sit" the teacher then said while looking around the classroom. i was gonna offer the seat next to me since our tables wer made for 2 people to sit.

"seonsaeng nim, he can sit next to me!!" one of the girls said as she pushed the person next to her off the chair.

"ok, jaejin-sshi, sit next to Myeonwoo-sshi..." he then sat down and the guy who fell down by her push sat next to me.

and our lesson continued....