a secret date~

My love for a boyfriend {sequel to: My teacher is a boyfriend}

SooKyung POV:

"ah~ school finally ended~" i stretched my arms as i let out a relaxing sigh.

"SooKyung -ah! lets go home together~" i turned around and i saw jaejin oppa running towards me.

"i can see your feeling much better~" i let out a smile as he arrived by my side. he nodded happily as we walked out of the school gate.

not alot of girls are jelous about this, since the 2 guys i beat up had already told everyone that i beat the out of them, so not many people want to mess with me.

 

as i was walking i saw that jajin had the biggest smile on his face.

"you look happy, what happened?" he then snapped out of his thoughts as he looked at me with his smile.

"i met someone today, someone really special~" my eyes grew wide and i had a smile on my face as he said that.

"really?! who is it? tell me, tell me, please~" i begged as i shook his arm. but he just shook his head. i puffed my cheeks as i glared at him in an anoying way.

"fine. then at least give me a hint~" i asked.

"well, she's cute, loving, caring-" i then cut his sentence off.

"SHE?! OMO! you like her~" i said teasingly. he just chuckled as i saw his cheeks becoming red, then his happy self slowly faded into a sad looking expression.

"....but she has a boyfriend..." my smile then faded. i pat his back as i tried cheering him up.

"its ok oppa~ c'mon i'll by ice cream to cheer you up~!" i then grabbed his wrist as i dragged him to the nearest ice cream place.

 

Jaejin POV:

hahaha...this cute pabo! why cant she see im talking about her~

 

SooKyung POV:

we arrived at an ice cream shop where youngmin oppa and i always go.

  cute-ice-cream-parlor.jpg

it was a small place, but it had a great view.

"oppa, find us a seat and i'll order..." he nodded and sat down on a booth.

~~~~~

after a few minutes waiting in line, i sat across Jaejin oppa with the ice cream.

 hot-fudge-sundae-day.jpg

"dont you think this is kinda too much for us?" he asked.

"aniyeo~ youngmin oppa always order this for us, and we always managed to finish it~" i smiled then i my lips as dig in.

 

Jaejin POV:

hahaha shes so cute when she eats~

i cant help but to glance at her every second after i put some ice cream in my mouth. 

"hahaha pabo~" i chuckled at her.

"waeyo?" she asked after she took the spoon out of .

"you have ice cream all over your lips~" i can she she was blushing in embarrassment. she was about to wipe off the ice cream with the back of her hands, but i stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"your gonna get your hand dirty, let me get it~" i grabbed a napkin and gently wiping the ice cream off her lips...eotokke~? why is my heart beating so fast? is it just because im so close to her lips?

i then pulled away slowly with all this thoughts in my head.

"komawo oppa~" she said happily as i snapped out of my thoughts.

 

SooKyung POV:

why is my heart beating so fast when he wiped off the ice cream? is it because it just remided me the date i had with youngmin oppa at the coffee shop?

"komawo oppa~" is said happily as i tried to hide my blushing cheeks. he nodded his head as he continued to eat ice cream...

 

Jaejin POV:

i continued eating as i looked out the window. i saw our reflection on the window. i was sitting on a booth with the girl of my dreams, as we ate ice cream. i smiled as i saw our refelction...

 

SooKyung, to me this is like a date... but only you dont know that it is~