caught....

My love for a boyfriend {sequel to: My teacher is a boyfriend}

Jaejin POV:

i sat down next to SooKyung on her bed as she continued to cry.

"why....why....why does he have to hurt me?" she whispered.

i hugged SooKyung tighter as i tried to comfort her.

"SooKyung you have to stop crying...."

their was silence as she continued to cry.

"oppa..." she started. "what do you do if the only person who broke your heart is the only one who can fix it?" i stayed silent.

"i hate him. i hate how i met him and how he fell in love with me, i hate it. and i hate how i fell in love with him too." she then pushed away gently and looked into my eyes.

"oppa, what should i do?" i looked at her.

i lifted her face by her chin. i let out a smile.

"i think you should let him go. there are many guys out their who would love to be your girlfriend." i wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me.

she looked at me in shock.

"o-oppa~" i could tell her voice was nervous as she looked away. i tilted her head so she could face me. i leaned down closer to her soft lips as i pulled her closer.

"o-oppa~" she managed to whisper before i kissed her.

her lips were against mine, she wrapped her arms around my neck as i leaned down more making her lay down on the bed while i was on top of her.

without knowing my hands slipped under her shirt making her moan. my tongue entered her warm mouth and our kiss became hot and passionate.

i then pulled away slowly,we were both breathing heavily, i then saw she was crying.

"o-oppa, i-i cant..." she said panting. i was still on top of her, i started wiping her tears with my thumb. i then rested my chin on her shoulder.

"im sorry...." i whispered. "Sookyung, i lov-"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" i then pulled away quickly and sat next to SooKyung who was shocked too. we turned to the door. Sookyung then whispered,

 

"Y-Youngmin-sshi...."