telling her

My love for a boyfriend {sequel to: My teacher is a boyfriend}

JaeHwa POV:

i cant beleive she didnt tell me she was in a car accident!! so this is why she forgot our promise...

the drive back home was silent. my feelings were mixed with mad, confusion, saddness.

the silence was broken when she let out a sigh.

"oppa, i-" i then broke her sentence by yelling out questions.

"why didnt you tell me? you couldve contact me! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!" i yelled at her in anger without knowing what i said. i could see her eyes getting watery but she was fighing the tears back.

"HOW COULD I CONTACT YOU WHEN YOU'RE ALL THE WAY IN THE STATES?! AND HOW THE HELL IS THIS MY FAULT?! I NEVER PLANNED ON A CAR HITTING ME!!" by her harsh words i turned the car to left as fast as i can to a random parking lot.

i let out a sigh full of anger.

"ITS BECAUSE OF YOU THAT YOU FORGOT OUR PROMISE!! ITS BECAUSE OF YOU THAT MY HEART HURTS!!" i tried fighting back my tears. i looked at her and her eyes were so moist, like her tears were gonna flow any second.

"WHATS THIS 'PROMISE' YOU KEEP SAYING?! WOULD YOU JUST SPILL IT OUT AND TELL ME ALREADY!!!!"

then everything grew silent. 5 minutes already passed and by now i calmed down and so was she. i let out a sigh to prepare myself.

"our promise was...when i was about to leave we made a promise that when i come back from the states we will be more than just friends, you even said that youll wait for me...thats why when you told me about youngmin my heart sank and when i see you with him my heart cant handle the pain...i love you SooKyung."

i looked at her and her face was shock, she didnt have anything to say she looked down and played with her fingers. there was a long silence, until she said,

"...mianhae, jeongmal mianhae. oppa i didnt know you wer hurting because of me. but i cant just break up with youngmin because of our promise that was 3 years ago...it would be too harsh telling him that i want to brake up with him. Jay, im sorry that i couldnt keep my promise..."

i look down holding in my tears. my heart hurts. i cant live with or without her. everything was silent. after a few minutes. she happily said

"oppa lets go out! just me and you..it my way of saying sorry." she had her cute smile on and acted like nothing happened. i let out a small smile and nodded in agreement. i drove out the parking lot and headed to the outlet mall.

she had a smile on her face while she noded her head to the music. i chuckled seeing her happy again. i reached out for her waist and tickled her.

"ah! oppa...th-that tickles!! haha~" i then stopped tickling her.

"what was that for?" she asked still catching her breath. i stick out my tongue teasingly.

"i won thumb wrestling!!" her eyes squinted at me and slapped my shoulder palyfully.

"yah! not fair!" she then hit me on the shoulder again teasingly.

"ow! dont you know that its not nice hitting people, especially when they're driving..." she then laughed and a smile appeared on her face. i smiled and let out a chuckle.

 

SooKyung no matter what, i will still love you...