i can fool my mind but not my heart...or can i?

My love for a boyfriend {sequel to: My teacher is a boyfriend}

Youngmin POV:

i just got a text from my manager.

from: manager-nim

OY! YOUNGMIN!

it looks like the whole rumor thing is gone!! :D

if you want, you can get SooKyung to be yours again^^

congrats~

my eyes widened and i huge smile grew on my face.

i ran to her room upstairs. the door was slightly open. i heard SooKyung crying and i saw that she was in the arms of jaejin.

"does he really hate me?" i heard her.

"what do you do if the person who broke your heart is the only one who can fix it?" i stayed silent as i bit my lip.

after awhile it was silence....then i heard...a moan?!

i took a peek in her room, and saw she was kissing him...on the bed.

SooKyung, wha-..why-...oh my god....

i rushed into her room and found him still on top of her.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" i yelled. and in one swift movement, he got of of her.

"Y-Youngmin sshi..." SooKyung panted.

i stared at both of them who were panting, then i stared at SooKyung.

"how long have youve been in here..." she asked nervously.

i was speechless. i grabbed SooKyung's wrist and dragged her out, but someone pulled her away.

"what do you think your doing?!" jaejin yelled. i released my grip on SooKyung and grabbed jaejin by his shirt collar.

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER!!" i clenched my face as i looked at him. he then smirk.

he managed to escape from my grip, then he walked towards SooKyung and he put his arm around her waist pulling her closer.

he looked at me with a smirk.

"i dont think i can do that.." he then tilted her head to the side as he placed a kiss on her soft lips. i saw that SooKyung was blushing.

i walked towards him as i held up a fist.

"YOU SON OF A !" i then puched righ on the jaw.

"KYYAA~ OPPPAA~" SooKyung screamed as she saw my action towards jaejin.

i grabbed jaejin who was lying down on the floor holding his cheek. i was gonna punch him again but he then said,

"why do you care if i kiss SooKyung, you broke up with her..." i then snapped out of my anger. i let go of my grip and turned to face the crying SooKyung. each step i took my expression softened

i wrapped my arms around her and rested my chin on her shoulder.

"i-im sorry.." i whispered in her ear softly.

"Y-Youngmin..." she whispered back. i then let go and look at jaejin.

"because...i love her." with that said, SooKyung and jaejin looked at me in shock.

"what?" SooKyung asked. "but, you broke up with me.."

"i was forced to brake up with you, manager-nim wanted me to brake up with you so they would stop asking my company who you were." i then held both of her hands as i looked at her face. "i love you SooKyung, i never stopped loving you."

she then pulled her hands away from mine.

"so...you choose to lie to me..again? you couldve told me, i wouldve understand. and if you were gonna brake up with me, you couldve let me down easy. when i broke up with you, your words were so harsh, so cold. and then you left me alone crying in the cold and telling me that i was boring and uninteresting. and you come back now telling me you love me? am i some kind of joke to you? is my heart that easy to play with?"

i was speechless. i tried holding in my tears as i approuched her, but she stepped back.

"dont come any closer..." she said.

"SooKyung, i-"

"Youngmin, just go..." she said as she turned her head away from me. i was silent yet i folowed her orders. i slowly walk to the door, then downstairs and out the front door.

 

SooKyung...im sorry.

 

SooKyung POV:

he still love me...he still loves me.

i callopsed on my knees and burried my face in my hands and cried...my heart never hurt so much. i still love him too, but i dont know my own feelings anymore...im confused.

"SooKyung..." i heard jaejin coming my way. i wiped my tears and tried putting on a smile.

"i-im ok, you should go home jaejin...im sorry i caused so much trouble.." he put on a slight smile and nodded.

"i understand..." with that said he left the house.

 

Youngmin...you showed me what love was like, and then you took my heart and smashed it into peices.

 

is love this painful?