breaking up...

My love for a boyfriend {sequel to: My teacher is a boyfriend}

SooKyung POV:

From: Youngmin

SooKyung meet me at the park at 6:00

 

i closed my phone after getting his text. i had a smile on my face as i dig in my closet.

"maybe its another date!! or maybe...or, or maybe that!!" i kept thinking what he we were gonna do. i looked in the mirror to see if i looked ok.

 tumblr_l1f01kkQW21qb36auo1_400.png

it was a bit cold outside to wear a skirt, but oppa likes anything i wear~^^

i grabbed my bag and my phone and i headed out to the park.

~~~~~~~~~~

Youngmin POV:

i checked my watch...5:47

i then sat down on the bench with my elbows on my knees and my hands rubbing eachother. i decided to bring Yoona-sshi along she said she would help me and comfort me.

-flashback-

i was sitting at a table feeling deprest, sad, worried, nervous. i let out a sigh to let all my feelings out and tried to clam down.

"Youngmin-ah?" a cheery voice said. i looked up and i saw Yoona-sshi coming towarsds me and sat down next to me.

"are you ok?" she asked. i shook my head. she then rubbed my back with her hand for comfort.

"tell me what wrong?" she said gently.

"manager-nim told me to break up with SooKyung....today." she then patted my shoulder lightly.

"it gonna be ok. i'll help you out and comfort you, those stupid reporters get on my nerves..who would ever do such a thing?!" she explained.

"thanks yoona-sshi.."

-end of flashback-

i let out a sigh as i continue to wait.

 

Yoona POV:

i was sitting on the swings and swayed back and forth slowly. i glanced at youngmin and he was sitting on the bench looking nervous, then i let out a smirk.

-flashback-

i saw youngmin sitting at a table during break in rehearsals.

"youngmin-ah?" i said happily and pretending that i care.

"are you ok? tell me what wrong." i sat down next to him as i comforted him.

"manager-nim told me to break up with SooKyung...today." i let out a small smirk so he wouldnt see.

"it gonna be ok. i'll help you out and comfort you, those stupid reporters get on my nerves..who would ever do such a thing?!"  i said sarcasticly but he didnt notice.

"thanks Yoona-sshi"

-end of flashback-

i sat down next to him on that bench.

"youngmin-ah, how about i pretend to be your girlfriend so itll be much easier." he just nodded his head and leet out a small smile.

"oh! and make sure to be extra mean to her..." he then looked at me again with a questioning face.

"but, wouldnt you think that it might go to far...."

"a-aniya..trust me thats how breaking up is soppuse to be like..."

i gave him a small smile back as i layed my head on his shoulder.

"uuuhh...Yoona-sshi, shes not here yet..." he said. i then sit up straight and noticed what i just did.

"ehehe...r-right..." i said as i scratched the back of my neck.

there was an awkward silence until Youngmin stood up and said,

"shes here..."

 

SooKyung POV:

i arrived at the park where i saw Youngmin oppa, i then ran to him.

"youngmin oppa~" but then a girl appeared from the back of him and linked arms with youngmin.

"...yoona..unnie..." i said uncomfortably. i looked up at youngmin and he was staring me dead in the eye. i stepped back a little.

"o-oppa, whats going on..." i asked nervously.

"im braking up with you..." he said codly. my heart sank as i stood there in shock. i glanced at yoona who was still linking arms with youngmin and smiled...

"waeyo? oppa..wae?" i asked desperatly. he just stood there looking at me codly as he let out a sigh.

"your boring to me..." i can feel my heart sinking even deeper. i bit my lower lip so i could hold in the tear. they started walking away until i grabbed youngmin's other arm wich made him turn around.

"oppa please! i'll change! please dont leave me! i'll promise i'll be better.." he then snatched his arms away from my grip roughly making me back up. he then glared at me.

he then wrapped his arms around yoona's waist and kissed her on the lips right in front of me. i started crying from the scene. was he pulled away he looked at me.

"i found another girlfriend...i have no intrest in you no more...." i began sobbing, my heart was crying out to him to come back to me as they began walking. i counted there his steps as they began to shrink smaller.

1....

 

2.....

 

he then stop at look back at me with an anoyyed face, he wasnt that far from me...

"and why are you wearing such ugly clothes. its way to cold for wearing a skirt. che, i never liked your style anyway...." his cold words peirced right through me.

i then collapsed on my knees crying and begging him to come back. i look up and see that they disappeared and he left me here out in the cold...crying.

i managed to whisper to myself as i cried.

"oppa, what made you like this? please come back...i'll promise ill change....i'll be better i promise..."

i continued to sob for about 5 minutes. i then stood up and wipe the tears on my face with my sleeve.

i looked up in the sky...

close my eyes....

and breath.....

when i opened them, i was staring at the sky.

"hyuna, what should i do?" and obviously she wasnt gonna respond. i sat down on the bench and tried to clear everything in my head.

i love you SooKyung, no matter what i'll always love you...

i, Jo Youngmin chose Park SooKyung to be my girfriend...

we're a cute couple, huh?

instead all the thoughts of youngmin began popping in my head

the good memories...

i only love you...

i, Park SooKyung chose Jo youngmin to be my boyfriend...

there are many guys in this world but i chose you.

new tears started flowing. i sat in the park alone waiting for a miracle.....but nothing.

 

Youngmin POV:

i walked to the car as i bite my lips so i could hold in the tears.

i never wanted to hurt her.

i never wanted to see her like that.

i never wanted this to happen.

i arrived at the front of the car with Yoona-sshu still linking arms with me. i let go of her grip and she looked at me stunned.

"wae?" but i stood there silent. she then smiled and stretched her arms.

"ha~ that SooKyung girl is a pain the , dont you thi-"

"YAH! dont you dare say that infront of me again!" i cut off her sentence and gave her a glare.

"wae? i thought you wanted to break up with her."

"do you think that i would really break up with someone who i love and treasure for the rest of my life?!" i yelled. she just stood there silent.

"my manager forced me to do this! i never wanted to hurt her!" i then walked to the car, i then saw she started following me. i stop and stood there without looking back at yoona.

"go home." i said codly.

"but i thought you're gonna drive me home." she said inoccently.

"well you thought wrong." she then stomped her foot angerly and called for a taxi.

i then sat down inside the car and wiped my lips furiously from my kiss with yoona.

i leaned my head back on the chair as my tears started flowing.

 

"SooKyung im sorry....im sorry...."