stay with me~

My love for a boyfriend {sequel to: My teacher is a boyfriend}

SooKyung POV:

i woke up the next morning and i felt my phone vibrating.

from: Kwangmin

Sookyung, im coming over today. i have something to ask you.

 

i took a shower and got dressed. after a few minutes i heard a doorbell.

"anyeong, kwangmin~" he smiled and i let him in. we then sat down in the kitchen.

"SooKyung," he started. "what exactly happen to you and youngmin?"

my smile then faded as i remebered what happened the other day.

"why?" i asked nervously. he let out a sigh.

"..when he came back home last night his eyes were all red and watery, he was probably crying. now hes been stuck in his room all day. last time i checked he was holding a picture of you and he was holding 2 rings in his hand..."

i stayed silent....i guess he found my ring...youngmin, im sorry..are you ok?

i let out a sigh and told him the whole story....

"oh...." he nodded his head. he then pulled out a small rectangular paper.

"here. its a ticket to boyfriend's fan meet." i took the ticket and look back at him.

"you should come~" he gave me a warm smile that made me slightly smile.

"thanks.." he then stood up as he was about to leave.

"its starts this afternoon at 4....i'll see you then~" he then shut the door behind him.

once he left i stared at the ticket, and i started debating in my head whether or not to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i want to see him....i want to see him....

i decided to go. no matter what i couldnt avoid him.

i wore my white tanktop and a pink sweater over it and some jeans.

 2009111202150123.jpg

 

after a few minutes of driving i finall arrived at the venue.

"here i go...." i let out a sigh and entered the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i sat at the front row, waiting for them to come out.

"OH~ EOTTOKKE~" one of the fangirls screem.

"oh~ eottokke~ im shaking~" another fangirl squealed.

after a few minutes all the boyfriend members came out one by one. it wasnt long for everyone to stand up and cheer and holding up their signs.

"BOYFIREND SARANGHAE! HWAITING!!" people started screaming. i stood up and clapped my hands slowly as i tried to settle my fast-beating heart.

once youngmin came out, i couldnt help but to stare at him; he looks so pale and weak.

after the crowd settle down, kwangmin tapped youngmin's shoulder and pointed at my direction.

youngmin turned his head towards me, he was kinda surprise to see me here. i stared at him as i gave him a small smile.

he gave me a small smile back, and during the whole introduction he was staring at me with his calming smile.

"and now a few words from the members~" the MC said. the mic was then passed down to youngmin.

"uuhh...hi everyone im youngmin~." he said cheerfully as he looked at the crowd.

"being part of boyfriend was a dream come true. but it has been hard. i have made a lot of mistakes in my life, but their was 1 mistake i never regret doing." from the sentece my heart was racing as i listened carefully.

"i met a beautiful girl who was special to me." he then stared at me as i hold in the tears, he then look back to the crowd.

"we were doing great, everything was fine, until i was forced to break up with her. i told her that i would never leave her and that i will always love her." i couldnt take it anymore, my tears were gonna burst. i stood up and walked to the door.

"i love you SooKyung." those words stopped me from walking.

"i love you SooKyung. your everything to me, if we could have another chance together...i promise you i'll never let you go. SooKyung, please stay by my side..." i turned around with tears slowly flowing. he handed the mic to kwangmin who was next to him and started walking my direction.

i walked towards him and soon i was running. once we met i hugged him and he hug me.

"youngmin...." i whipered as i cried. he then pulled back and wiped my tears with his thumb. he gave me a smile.

"what do you say SooKyung, will you stay with me?" he asked me. i heard whispers in the background.

"KISS, KISS, KISS" the crowd started chanting along with the other members.

i blushed as i looked into youngmin's eyes.

"i-i...love you youngmin~ i will always be with you~" i wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

i leaned in for a kiss. my soft lips touched his and soon our kiss was passionate. we pulled away slowly with a smile on our faces. i the hugged him tighter as i layed my head on his chest.

"i missed you oppa~" he then rested his chin on my shoulder.

"i missed you too baby~"