a day with ftisland~ pt.2

My love for a boyfriend {sequel to: My teacher is a boyfriend}

SooKyung POV:

we headed to the nearest supply store cause hongki decided to decorate my room.

i agreed scince my parents arent here and i can get my mind off of youngmin.

we grabbed a cart and hongki immediatly jumped in like a kid.

"Honkgi-sshi, we need space for other things." i explained as i tried holding in my laughter.

i grabbed his hand and tried pulling him out, but instead he pulled me closer to him. i blushed seeing how close we were our noses almost touch. he tilted my head with his finger lifting my chin up. he then smiled seductively.

"call me oppa~" he whispered gently. i then pulled back as i tried hiding my blushing cheeks.

"a-arasso, now get out of there!" he pouted his face and jumped out of the cart and we started walking.

 

Jaejin POV:

DID YALL JUST SEE THAT?! HE PULLED HER CLOSER!! THEIR LIPS WER ALMOST TOUCHING!!

i cant help but to feel jelous...YAH! HONKGI!! SooKyung is mine!!

 

Hongki POV:

keke...this is my day! im gonna get jaejin jeolous!! keke.

hongki's love plan...START!!

 

SooKyung POV:

we wer walking around the store.

"SooKyung how about this!" hongki pointed to a cute stuffed dog.

"aww~ cute~" i cant help but to giggle. i reached for the doggy but it was to high, even on my tiptoes i cant get it...

then i felt a pair of hand grab my waist and lifted me up and i finally got the doggy. i turned around once i got on the ground to see jaejin smiling at me. he then ruffled my hair playfully.

"hehe shorty..." i then pouted.

 

Jaejin POV:

i saw that SooKyung was struggling so i lifted her up. once she turned around i smiled.

i then ruffled her teasingly.

"hehe shorty..." she then made a cute pouting face.

then i felt someone pushing me into her. i looked at her and her face was blushing seeing how close are faces were. our noses wer touching and all i could see was her tempting lips. without knowing what i was doing i leaned down closer and one of my arm slipped around her waist pulling her closer.

my heart started racing and i can pretty sure that i could hear SooKyung's heartbeat as well. i can feel my lips getting closer to her until one of the employees saw us.

"excuse me..." we then pulled away quickly. i didnt look at her and she didnt look at me. she just looked down while she played with her fingers, while i looked up and scratched the back of my neck.

"could you please move aside so i could stack these items up?" i move aside so the employee can get through.

i then looked at SooKyung and she looked at me. a smile began forming on her face.

"lets go find hongki oppa~" with that said we started walking again.

 

Hongki POV:

DAMMIT!! i pushed him closer to her and they were about to kiss!! BUT THEN A STUPID EMPLOYEE CAME!!

this might be harder than i thought....

 

SooKyung POV:

what just happened?! why was jaejin about to kiss me?! aigoo~ why does my heart keep beating so fast?

but surprisingly i wanted him to kiss me....

i look up and saw jaejin looking at me, i smiled trying to hold in my burning cheeks.

"lets go find hongki oppa~" with that said we started walking.

 

aigoo~ SooKyung, why are you like this?