trying to forget you...

My love for a boyfriend {sequel to: My teacher is a boyfriend}

SooKyung POV:

i was sitting on the bench tryng to calm down. i looked at my ring as i cried even harder.

"what do you do if your heart is broken, and the only one who can fix it is the one who broke it?" i let out a sigh and of course the ring wasnt gonna respond.

i stood up as i took it off the ring and let out a sigh.

"its hard, but i'll try. im sure gonna miss you." i looked at my ring as if it was youngmin. after a few seconds of gathering my courage i threw it in the playground, hoping that kids would bury it with sand and stepping over it.

i close my eyes as the wind hit against my face. i let out a sigh as i try to relax. i opened my eyes and force myself to smile.

"ok~ i Park SooKyung will change!"

i started walking home but soon my smile faded. i stood in the middle of the sidewalk as people pass me without a care.

why is it so hard for me to forget you....

 

Jaejin POV:

"great show hyung!" i said cheerfully as we climbed inside our van. we had done a mini concert and we were heading back to the dorm since our scheduel is finish.

"ah~ so tired~" hongki raised his hands as he started stretching. but he stretched to far back, and hit jonghun on the head.

"yah! hongki! that hurt!" he yelled

"yeah, yeah, yeah.." hongki replied as if he didnt care.

i just chuckled at the scene. i looked out the window to see whatever my eyes think is interesting.

then i saw a girl who was just standing in the sidewalk and looking down as if she never saw a sidewalk before. as we got closer i notice it was...SOOKYUNG!

"stop the car!" i yelled. all the members looked at me with their stop-the-car-for-what? face.

"i said STOP THE CAR!" and in an instant the car stop sending me and the other members flying from our seat (not literally)

i got out the van and ran toward her.

"SooKyung-ah?" she looked up and her eyes were puffy and red. i could tell she was crying.

"SooKyung, kenchana?" but she just stayed silent. i wrapped my arms around her shoulder giving her a hug. her face on my chest and my face between her neck. i could feel her arms wrap around me and clutching my shirt with her fist as she began to cry again.

"its ok SooKyung, i'll take you home." and with that said i let go of our hug and guided her to the car.

~~~~~

when i opened the car door all the members were shock. SooKyung also looked shock.

"oppa, who are they?" she asked shyly.

"oppa? jaejin-sshi, do you know her?" minhwan asked as SooKyung hid behind me for comfort.

"SooKyung-ah, this are the other members. Hongki,Jonghun,Minhwan, and Seunghyun." they all smlied and waved as their way of saying welcome. SooKyung then stood by my side feeling a little bit comfortable.

"annyeonghaseyeo~ SooKyung imida." she let out a slight smile as i let her inside the van.

 

SooKyung POV:

i was just crying in the sidewalk and all of a sudden jaejin oppa appeared infront of me. he then hugged me for comfort, i hugged him back and cried as my head was buried in his chest.

then next thing you know im inside ftisland's van with his other members.

"SooKyung-ah, are you ok now?" the guy by the name of Seunghyun asked. i just nodded my head and smiled.

"hyung~ im hungry~" the guy named hongki asked. then Jonghun his head with a pillow.

"yah! all you think about is food..."jonghun said, hongki just pouted. i giggled seeing them mess around.

i sat next to the window and jaejin was to my left. he then gave me a smile asn asked,

"you hungry?" i waved my hands side to side.

"a-aniya, im ok..." then my stomach started grumbling. i guess it was loud cause i think jaejin heard it. he just chuckled.

"let go to that barbeque place." he requested.

"YEAH! LET GOOO~" hongki sang as we headed off to the restaurant.

~~~~~~~

we arrived at the restaurant and our food came in early since there wasnt that much peolpe.

i couldnt stop forgetting what happened this morning.

why is it so hard to forget? oppa, how are you doing? are you better since im gone? oppa a-

"ahh~" i was snapped out of my thoughts when i saw jaejin oppa holding a peice of beef cutlet on his chopsticks.

"ahhh~" he said as he opened his mouth the way he wanted me to. i opened my mouth and he place the beef in my mouth like a baby.

"now chew." she said teasingly. i puffed my cheeks.

"i know how to eat~" i whined. he just smiled and continued eating. i sat next to hongki and jaejin sat across from me.

i began eating since my stomach was dying of hunger.

 

Jaejin POV:

i sat across SooKyung since Hongki begged me if he could sit next to her.

"SooKyung-ah," hongki started talking to SooKyung. "Jaejin is always talking about you~" i looked at SooKyung and she had a shock look on her face.

"really?" hongki nodded happily.

"he's always telling me that your-"

"Hongki isnt that heechul hyung over there?!" i pointed some random direction so i could distarct him as he turned back to where i was pointing.

"really! where? that guy still owes me money from last time....wait, thats not him..."

"oh..my mistake..." i said inoccently.

~~~~~~~~~~

after lunch we headed back to the car.

we sat down and of course i sat next to SooKyung. i gave her my phone. she just looked at me in confusion.

"put your number and i'll put mine in yours." she then smiled and we traded phone numbers.

"hey! thats not fair! were friends with SooKyung too~" with that said hongki took out his phone along with the other members and she put down her phone number for all of them.

we then headed to her house to drop her off.