a day with ftisland~ pt.3

My love for a boyfriend {sequel to: My teacher is a boyfriend}

SooKyung POV:

we arrived at the my house and entered my room.

we found that Minhwan, Jonghun, and Seunghyun were sitting at a corner playing wit there phones. we looked around and my room was completely cleared, except for the white blanket that covered the floor just in case that clumsy hongki drips paint on the floor later on.

"were back~" hongki sang happily. they put their phones away and greeted us with a smile. then we started working.

hongki decided to put on music to make our 'project' fun. he pulled out hes ipod and plugged it in to a speaker.

he put in on shuffle and we listened to: i hope-ft island (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_Nz_TGD-gA )

everyone smiled, we exagerated the intro by jumping when we heard the 'dun' sound by the guitar.

we dance carelessley as we painted.

i decided to play a trick on hongki. i dipped the tip of my finger with white paint and held my finger close to hongki's cheek.

"hongki oppa~" he then turned around as he hit his cheek against my white colored finger. everyone laughed except for hongki.

"oops~" i said inoccently.

"aish! this girl! he then dipped his finger and drew a line across my cheek. i bit my lips as i tried not to laugh.

"YAH! HONGKI!" i then dipped my fingers again and tried to get hongki again, but he ducked down and i ended up poking my painted finger to minhwan.

"ah~ omo! mianhae~" i apologized. minhwan got his brush and flicked it towards me but i ducked down and the paint hit jaejin and jonghun.

"YAH!" they both said in unison. while Seunghyun just laughed,

"yah! do you think this is funny?!" jonghun yelled as he flinked paint towards Seunghun. and next thing you know we had a paint fight.

"ok, ok..we better get back to work~" i said as i panted heavily beacuse i laughed to hard. they all nodded.

~~~~~~~~~

after an hour of painting and decorating, we were finished. we all step back and admire our work.

 Cool-Room-Designs-For-Teenage-Girls.jpg

we all plopped down on my bed exhuasted.

"we did a pretty good job~" said jonghun. we all smiled and there was silence as we looked around to admire the room.

"im hungry..." said hongki. we all looked at hongki with a what-the-hell look.

then jonghun stood up and pulled hongki up.

"c'mon, we better go..." jonghun suggested.

"but its like 1:00 in the afternoon...." minhwan whined. jonghun sighed and grabbed hongki's hand and walked outside, he then turned around.

"we'll be right back, wer gonna go shopping for awhile...." and with that said they left with a dumbfounded hongki.

 

we all looked at eachother in confusion. i turned the tv on and everyone began to watch while i took a shower.

after 10 minutes i changed into my long navy blue shirt and short shorts.

 p_sweat_top.jpg

 

Jaejin POV:

we watched tv while SooKyung took a shower. after a few minutes she came into the room and my face was like.

 lee_jae_jin_2.jpg

she saw me staring at me as i thought...she...beautiful~

"jaejin oppa?" she then snapped me out of my thoughts as i looked away blushing and my face immediately became like this,

 lee jaejin

then minhwan elbowed me playfully. i turned my head and he raised his eyebrow teasingly like he knows what i was thinking.

i couldnt help but to blush as she sat down next to me. i could smell her fresh strawberry perfume, i felt like i was in heaven.

after a few minutes their was a knock at the door.

"oh! that must be hongki and jonghun oppa~" SooKyung then stood up and the rest of us followed her from behind. we found them holding a box and a small christmas tree.

"we cant forget about christmas, right~" jonghun said happily as he wore a santa clause hat.

and before we knew it we decorated the living room and the christmas tree.

 

SooKyung POV:

hongki and jonghun bought christmas decorations and a tree. after a few minutes decorating the living room, they all sat down as we admired our work.

"anyone want hot chocolate?" i asked

"ME!" everyone said in unison. i walked to the kitchen and pulled out 6 cups. i was about to take out the chocolate powder when i just remembered something.

-flashback-

from: Youngmin

....christmas is coming

~~~~

from: SooKyung

i know, and i cant wait to spend it with you <3

-end of flashback-

 

i bit my lower lip so i could hold in my tears as my heart started pounding in pain.

i wont be spending christmas with you....do you hate me that much?

i was then snapped out of my thoughts by someone grabbing my waist and pulling me into a tight hug.

"j-jaejin oppa..." i whispered in shock. his chin rested on my shoulder. i can feel his warm breath against my neck.

i hugged him as i cried on his chest.

"Sookyung, stop thinking of him...." he whospered. his breath sent chills down my spine. my heart was beating so fast. i then pulled away as i wiped my tears roughly...he was right, i shouldnt be like this....he doesnt love me anymore.

i let out a smile showing him that i was fine. he then helped me out with the hot chocolate.

 

Youngmin POV:

i drove by SooKyung's house and looked at the windows to see if i could find her.

SooKyung-ah, are you home yet? did i hurt you to much? i love you SooKyung, if  this whole rumor thing fades away...will you still accept my heart?

i was then distracted by my thoughts when i saw her front door open.

it was SooKyung smiling and waving at 5 guys who waved back.

i miss her smile, but seeing her smile like that and knowing its not for me...is when i miss her the most and my heart is in pain.

 

SooKyung, will you accept my heart if i asked you back? will you look at me....again?