memories...

My love for a boyfriend {sequel to: My teacher is a boyfriend}

SooKyung POV:

i woke up the next morning feeling refresh. i stretched my arms as i let out a yawn.

"oh! its saturday!"

then Jay oppa came into my room.

"there's a phone call for you..." i guessed he woke up first. i walked downstairs and answered the phone that was on hold.

" hello?"

"ye, annyeonghaseyo . this is Dr. Jung. i have some news about your accident from few months ago. so would you please come to my office this afternoon."

"oh, ne. kamsahabnida ." i hanged up and sat down on the chair in the breakfast table. then another phone call came.

"hello?"

"good morning~ honey!" i blushed and i automatically knew who it was.

"oppa~! good morning!!"

"Kyungie, lets go out today.."

"oh, sorry oppa. i have to visit the doctor this afternoon..."

"oh! chinja?! are you ok? do you want me to drop you off?"

"aniyeo~ Jay oppa will take me...im sorry sweety~"

"o-oh..ye arraso.." i hanged up the phone. and i saw Jay oppa was sitting across from me drinking coffee.

"the doctor? wae?" he asked curiously.

"i dont know why..but can you take me?" he nodded his head with a smile.

~~~~~

we were in the waiting room in the hospital and jay oppa was beside me. we were bored so we started thumb wrestling .

"ah! oppa that hurts!!" i said weakly while hes thumb was on top of mine pressing it down hard. he sticked hes tongue out teasingly.

"i won~" i puffed my cheeks out in anger. while he was just smiling proudly that he won.

"aish! fine! another round!" but before our thumbs moved, one of the nurses yelled.

"Park SooKyung?" my eyebrows went up.

"oh! ye, thats me.." she waved her hands in her direction, telling us to come over her direction.

~~~~~

she took small tests on me like my weight, height, temperature, and all that.

"you seem healthy." she said with a pleased smile.

"come with me to this room, and the doctor will be here shorty.."

 

we waited and waited and soon we got bored again. i took out my camera that i brought along..

"Jay, smile~" *click*

 tumblr_liw0ac7MWe1qa5dcno1_400.jpg

 

"aww~ cute!!"

"do you always have to take pictures at random moments?" i puffed my cheeks since i was annoyed at his nagging statement.

"of course! for good memories~" i smiled while i pinched his cheeks teasingly. after that he mumbled something.

"what did you say oppa?" he shoock his head while smiling inoccently..

"oh, n-nothing.." then after a few seconds the doctor came.

 

JaeHwa POV:

she took a picture of us randomly.

"do you always have to take pictures at random moments?" she puffed her cheeks since she was annoyed at my statement.

"of course! for good memories~" she smiled while she pinched my cheeks teasingly.

i then whipered to myself, "well theres one memory you forgot about..."

"what did you say oppa?" i shoock my head while i tried to smile..

"oh, n-nothing.." then after a few seconds the doctor came. 

~~~~~~

SooKyung POV:

"oh, SooKyung! nice to meet you again!" i waved hi to the doctor, then he ask me question like, how are you doing? do you feel anything weird lately?

i answered the questions normaly and then he started explaing why i came here.

"we did some research on your car accident a few months ago..." Jay oppa suddenly flinched and his eyes grew wide.

"car accident?!" he said in a shock and curious tone. he then looked at me with wide eyes and with a face that was saying 'why didnt you tell me?'

the doctor continued.

"some of your memory were lost. like memories when you were young and conversations with family or friends were some-what lost. meaning, you remembered some memories when you were little and some memories just vanished."

i looked at him with shock eyes. i then asked,

"but i knew who Jay oppa was, and i remembered thet he left to study abroad." jay then interuppted me..

"if you remember that, then do you remeber our promise before i left?" i thought for awhile. all i remember was seeing him wave goodbye.

"no..." i said hesitantly. then the doctor let out a sigh.

"like i said SooKyung, some memories were lost and some memories stayed." with that said, he gave me the papers for proof.

"your visit is done now. you can go home."  and he left the room.

i looked at the papers, then jay snatched them away. i didnt mind i was still in shock. i looked at jay and he was speachless.

he walked to the door holding his car keys, telling me to follow him back to the car.

when we arrived to the car and drove back home, it was silent. it was so awkward now. Jay didnt even look at me. i then let out a sigh feeling regret...