Another Oppa?!

My love for a boyfriend {sequel to: My teacher is a boyfriend}

Youngmin POV:

"YAH! SooKyung who he?!" i pointed at him. she then looked at me with a smile on her face.

"YAH! when i was gone, do you think you could just cheat on m-" i stopped yelling when she kissed me on the cheek all of a sudden. my eyes widened but my whole body relaxed. when she pulled away she layed her forehead on mine.

"oppa, i still love you, you know that..." i started relaxing a bit but my mind was confused.

"t-then who is he?" she pulled away and jumped off the counter top. she walked towards the mystery guy who was still squinting his eyes on me.

"hes also my oppa!" she said smiling. "we were childhood friends and scince my parents are gone for 2 months he was my care-taker and my tutor when you were gone....he recently got back from the states and now hes visiting us...he's 18, so hes older than you and me.." she still had smile on her face, but i was still in shock...BWOH?! i-i dont know what to say...

the guy walked towards my direction. he pulled out a hand...

"im Jung JaeHwa...but call me Jay, nice to meet you."i reached out my hand slowly to shake his.

after a few minutes of awkward silence, Jay hyung said;

"So, i'll go back to my room. you two love birds do what ever you want..." he walked up to his room, leaving us alone.

SooKyung skipped towards me happily, then she linked arms around mine and looked at me with her cute face.

"Oppa~ lets go out today!" i cant reject her cute begging face, so i agreed. 

as she pulled my arm, dragging me to the front door, i just stood there looking at the wall across the room. i was still thinking about the Jay dude...AISH! whats up with this guy? why does he act so mysterious?

i got distracted by my thoughts by a slight pull on my shirt. i turned around an SooKyung kissed me on the lips. she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer so she could deepen the kiss. i close my eyes and tried relaxing with her warm lips on mine.

when we pulled away she had an inoccent smile on her face.

"dont worry about Jay oppa. Now its just me and you~" she layed her head on my shoulder as we headed out the door. i cant help but to smile with relief, knowing that shes mine and only mine.

 

JaeHwa POV:

i heard the door shut. i was hiding behind the stairs as i heard every word the lovey dovey couple said. so another words..i was eavesdropping.

i cant help but to clench my fist.

"So this is the Youngmin that SooKyung was always talking about..." i let out a smirk.

"You'll see. SooKyung, i'll win your heart.."

 

Yah! Youngmin-sshi! you stole my SooKyung from me. I'll win her heart back...