ending with a kiss~

My love for a boyfriend {sequel to: My teacher is a boyfriend}

Youngmin POV:

we arrived at the beach. it was already 6:30 and the the sky was a little dark. we were hand in hand walking at the edge of the beach where it was half sand and half water.

we were playing around by splashing water at eachother with our feet. everything felt right, just me and her. we smile, wishing the night woudnt end.

after we calmed down i asked.

"so does this mean im not your tutor anymore..?" she looked at me then smiled. 

"nu-uh. like i said jay oppa is my tutor now. i know your busy with your scheduel, so its good for the both of us....and my parents wont be around for awhile" she gave me a y smirk as she made little cirlces on my chest with her fingers. then her smirk turned into a sweet smile and pulled me a little deeper in the water.

she splashed water on my face. i snapped out of my serious mode.

"Y-YAH! AISH!!" she stick out her tongue teasing me cutely.

"merong~ oppa you'll never catch me~!" i smiled and let out a chuckle on her childish play. i chased her around the beach until i catch her.

after a few minutes i finally catch her. i hugged her from the back and kissed her on the neck.

"ah~ oppa it tickles~" i chuckled at her reaction. i carried her in a bridal style back to the water.

"KYA~ oppa put me down!!" she let out a giggle as she tried to escape.

we were in the water and i threw her in.  once she came out the water she dried her face with her hands.

"Oppa~ that scared m-" but i cut her off by placing my desperate lips on hers. i hugged her as she turned her head deepening the kiss.

when we pulled away i looked at her soaking body. i noticed that her clothes became see through, showing off the edges of her bra.

i couldnt help but to blush and my face became hot. she covered her upper half of her body with her arms wrapping around it.

"oppa, dont stare. its embarrassing." i can see her cheeks getting red even though she was looking down. i walked closer to her with a smile.

i grabbed one of her arms that was covering her body, and my other hand tilting her head up, so now we were face to face with our noses just inches from each other.

"your beautiful.." i smiled as i leaned closer to her lips. i kissed her under the moonlight. she wrapped her arms around my neck and i wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer. and soon our kiss became passionate.

 

JaeHwa POV:

i was sitting on the edge of my bed. i looked at my watch..8:45.

"AISH! they're still not back!" i waited awhile and i heard the door open slightly open. then i heard giggling and laughing downstairs...

 

"they're back...."