a new friend

My love for a boyfriend {sequel to: My teacher is a boyfriend}

SooKyung POV:

it was already brake time. i walked out the classroom with my left hand massaging my right soulder.

"aaahh~ class is so boring!!" i walked to the nearest window and looked up the sky.

"hyuna, how are you up there? i miss you buddy, i know your looking out for me~ in my heart you'll always be my BEST friend." i let out a smile as i talked to myself.

yes, my best friend hyuna died a 3 months ago. there was a small earthquake near her house, she and her family tried to exit the house as fast as they could, but only her mom and dad survived, the house had collapsed and crushing her with it. her parents were devistated. as her best friend of course i was heart broken. i couldnt sleep, i couldnt eat. i constantly reminded myself to smile, but at the end only my tears would fall.

but something was telling me in my heart to move on with my life and enjoy what ever comes, and let the past just slip away. then i knew that hyuna was always with me through thick and thin when she was alive. knowing her strong and confident personality, she would still be with me no matter what.

i let out a sigh and smiled looking up at the puffy clouds and bright blue sky.

i decided to head outside and get some fresh air.

~~~~~~

 

as was walking by myself with my hands in my pocket as i kicked a random stone. then somebody had bumped into me making me and the person fall down on our butts.

"ouchiee~ my ~, are you ok?" i stood up patting the dust off my uniform skirt as one of my hands reached out to help the person.

when the person's head turned to face me, i realized that it was the new kid Jaejin, but he had a bruise on his left cheek and the corner of his lips were all bloody.

"OH MY GOD!! are you ok?" but before he could answer, 2 guys behind him started approaching us.

"YAH! YOU WEAKLING CELEBERTY!! COME OVER HERE SO I CAN KICK YOUR !!" the guy with his jacket over his shoulder yelled.

i then stood up and blocked jaejin from them.

"ARE YOU THAT SCARED THAT A GIRL HAS TO RESCUE YOU?!" the guy with the pony-tail yelled.

then i had an idea....2 wimpy guys and 1 girl....this should be fun. i let out a smirk as ran towards their direction and punched the guy with the jacket with all my anger. he then collapsed on the floor holding his cheek to ease the pain.

"CRAP! THAT FUKIN HURT!!" he yelled.

"NO, DUH!!" i yelled back as i rolled up my sleeve.

"YOU !!" i turned around and i saw the guy with the pony-tail running towards me with his fist ready to punch me.

i ducked down as he missed my head, he then tumbled over. he was still standing up, i moved to the right and kicked his nuts with great force. he then crouched down in pain.

i stood up as i patted imaginary dust off my hands.

"you shouldnt be calling people 'weakling' if you cant even beat up a girl..." i stared at the 2 guys laying down in pain.

"GET THE OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I PUNCH YOU INTO THE 2ND ROUND!!" i yelled at them with so much anger as they ran back to the school building.

" wimps...." i mumbled as i saw them run like girls.

i then turned around to see the wounded jaejin. i saw he was lying down on the floor trying to catch his breath. i ran towards him and layed his head gently on my lap.

he was trying to keep his eyes open as he was breathing heavily.

"we gotta get you to the nurse..." he nodded but you can barely see his movement. i helped him stood up by wrapping his arms around my shoulder as we slowly walked to the nurse.

 

Jaejin POV:

i slowly opened my eyes, my vision was blurry. i felt a light tapping on the corner of my lips. i blinked a few times then everything became sorta clear. and their was a cute girl with a worried face in front of me.

she was patting my lips with a moist and cold towel. once my vision completly cleared, i noticed she was one of the girls in my class. i immediatley sit up, suddenly i could feel this awful pain on my stomach. i let out a moan of pain.

"whoa whoa, slow down..." the girl then pushed me back gently and layed me back on the infirmary bed. she then let out a smile.

"w-where am i?"

"your at the nurse's office...some stupid guys had bullied you." i felt my cheeks become hot because of embarrasment.

"th-thanks for h-helping me." i said softly as she continued to pat the moist towel on the corners of my lips. she then smiled cutely.

"no problem, what are friends for~ by the way, im SooKyung...Park SooKyung" i let out a slight smile of relief,

at least i made a real friend.

 

friends?...ok, were friends~...but why is my heart beating so fast?

 

then the nurse appeared at the door.

"thank you SooKyung-ssi for watching over him. i'll take care of the rest." she then nodded with a smile at the nurse. she then turned around to face me.

"i better get back to class..." she stood up and walked to the door, she was about to take a step out but then she turned around to face me again.

"i'll come back at lunch time....see you later Jaejin-sshi~" with that said she walkd out, closing the door behind her.

i cant help but to smile. then all this questions came to my head.

 

why am i blushing all of a sudden? why do i have this weird butterfly feeling? am i...falling for her?