a day with ftisland~ pt.1

My love for a boyfriend {sequel to: My teacher is a boyfriend}

Jaejin POV:

we arrived at her house and it was huge!

 crockett-residence-1.jpg

she got out of the car along with the other members and bowed. "thanks~"

we followed her infront of her house and she opened the door.

"well, i guess its time to go.." i said. but then crazy hongki came inside the house.

"wow~ this place is huge!!"

"yah! hongki! you dont go bardging into someone's house like that!!" SooKyung then giggled.

"its ok~ c'mon inside." she waved her hands telling us to come in.

~~~~~~

we walked into the living room

 contemporary-interior-home-design.jpg

and we all plopped down on the couch.

"SooKyung why were you crying?" asked minhwan.

there was silence as we stared at her, waiting for her to answer.

"i-i broke up with my boyfriend..." our expression softened as we continue to stare.

"SooKyung-ah is this really your house?" asked jonghun braking the awkward silence.

"ye, our old house was worned out and small so with the help of y-youngmin's company he helped us buy this house." she stuttered saying her ex- boyfriend's name.

then hongki stood up from the couch.

"SooKyung-ah lets go to your room~" with that said we headed upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~

she opened the door and to our eyes it was just an ordinary room, but it was a little messy, and her study table had papers everywhere.

we all walked inside getting a little tour of her room.

"its a little messy~" she said askwardly. then again hongki with his loud mouth said,

"lets redecorate it~"  we all looked at him in shock so did SooKyung.

"EHH~?!" we said in unison.

"c'mon it would be fun, besides we finish our scheduel." hongki pleaded as he tug SooKyung's arm.

"i-i guess we can..." she said.

"but hyung, how are we gonna get supplies and stuff like that?" asked minhwan.

"i have brown and white paint and some decorations in the storage room..." SooKyung said happily.

"great!" hongki shouted as he clapped his hands together.

"i guess we should clean up the mess, so we can clear the room." i suggested. everyone nodded with a smile.

~~~~~~~~

"rock, paper, sissors...ok, minhwan, jonghun, and seonghun will clean the room while me, hongki and SooKyung will bye the supplies." we all saluted like kids playing soldiers.

"arasso!" we all said in unison.

"YAH! you better not look into my private stuff, got it!!" yelled SooKyung. the 3 just nodded and we headed out the door.

 

a day with SooKyung huh? this would be fun~