heart to heart talk

My love for a boyfriend {sequel to: My teacher is a boyfriend}

Jaejin POV:

"so boring here~" i sighed as i wait for SooKyung. the nurse wasnt here since she needed to buy more bandages.

it was quiet. since the nurse's room looked like this.

 nurses-office.jpg

 

it was pretty quiet...and boring...

i felt my eye lids starting to close, and before i knew it i fell asleep. 

~~~~~~

"Jaejin-ah~ Jaejin-ah~" i felt someone shaking me gently.

"Jaejin-ah, you need to eat~" i opened my eyes and it was SooKyung sitting at the edge of my bed. she helped me sit up. i cant help but to blush by the sudden skinship...but i liked it~

she then grabbed the rolling table thingy to the bed and layed the food down.

 bentopigsjpg.jpg

"waa~ it turned out better than i expected~" she said smiling.

"eh? you made this?" she then looked up at me.

"of course~" she then grabbed the chopsticks and picked up the small fried chicken.

"say ahh~" i opened my mouth as i tried not to blush seeing her cute face. i chewed slowly since my mouth still hurts from that guy's punch.

she then started eating as well.

"why did the guys beat you up anyway?" i gulped down the chicken and tried to talk.

"w-well, they thought i could get girls just because im famous..." she then giggled.

"wae? shouldnt you be squeling over me since im famous?" i asked. she then turned to face me with her happy face.

"haha no, you see, my boyfriend is youngmin...from the boy group boyfriend. and ever since we got together im used to seeing famous people around me." from that statement my heart sank...she has a boyfriend :(

"oh, a-araso..." i said shyly. we then continues eating as she fed me. i felt embarrased since she had to do all the work for me.

she then stood up and walked to the window.

"hyuna-ah, how are you now? yah! you better eat well!! you pabo, you still need to take care of yourself~" she then laughed as she looked at the sky.

"uuhh, who's hyuna?" i asked. she then turned around and sat at the edge of my bed.

"hyuna was my best friend in this school..."

"really where is she? can i meet her?" she then looked down as she fiddled with her finger...

"sh-she dies a few months ago..." i then regret what i asked.

"oh, i-im sorry..." she then looked up with her face smiling again.

"aniyeo~ its fine...but right now you need to worry about yourself jaejin-sshi..." i then tilted my head in confusion.

"how old are you?"

"17...waeyo?" i then smiled.

"call me oppa~"

"ehh? arent we the same age?"

"yeah, but im older by a few months..."

"o-ok, o-oppa...Jaejin o-oppa..." my smile then grew bigger.

"say it again..."

"Jaejin oppa~" she then smiled as she let out a giggle wich made me blush uncontrollably.

"see was that so hard?" i said teasingly, "you better get used to it, cuz your calling me that from now on..."

"araso oppa!" she then smiled as she let out a giggle. my heart was beating uncontrollably now. i can feel my cheeks getting hot.

"oppa! kenchana? your cheeks are turning red..." she then sat closer to me feeling my forehead. this made my heart beat even faster by how close we are. i pulled her hand away gently.

"i-im a-alright..." she then smiled as she let out a sigh of relief.

"pabo! dont scare me like that, your already sick enough...." i smiled as she laughed.

 

SooKyung-ah, right now....im falling more and more....in love with you~