snowball fight~

My love for a boyfriend {sequel to: My teacher is a boyfriend}

SooKyung POV:

i woke up the next morning and heard my phone vibrating.

"who would text me this early in the morning?"

i looked at the contact number and it was jaejin.

from: Jaejin

SooKyung-ah! good morning~

get up and wear something warm, ok~

then come outside, im waiting~^^

i smiled seeing his text, im not sure why...i then layed back down and looked at the clock...8:00.

i dig into my closet to find some winter clothes.

 113279376.jpg

i walked downstairs and open the front door.

a sudden gush of cold wind brushed against my face. i blinked a few times to clear my vision and it was snowing!

i walked slowly outside so i wouldnt slip. then

SPLAT!

a snowball hit my face as i let out a small squeal. i dust off the snow and found jaejin infront of me holding up a snowball.

"pabo! you better run~" i yelled playfully and threw a snowball at him.

and the snowball fight begins.

 

Youngmin POV:

rehearsal was over and they told us the movie was gonna be out this christmas. i grabbed my jacket and my beanie(hat) and headed outside, until someone linked arms with me.

"youngmin-ah,you wanna take a walk" i looked down and it was yoona with her puppy face. i let out a sigh.

"sure...do whatever you want.." she then tugged my arm happily. i decided to pass by SooKyung's house like i always do...

"youngmin-sshi, where are we going?" asked yoona inoccently.

"just follow me.." with that said we started walking.

 

SooKyung POV:

"pabo! you'll never catch me~" i yelled as jaejin was coming towards me.

i kneeled down on the snow as i let out a sigh.

"that was fun~" jaejin said as he knelt down beside me. i smiled then i began writing my name in the snow,

소오  

jaejin smiled and wrote his name under mine.

소오

    +

  재  

 

i giggled seeing his messy handwriting.

"waeyo?" he asked.

"keke your handwriting is messy~" i giggled.

"aish~" he then pinned me down on the snow and started tickling me.

"your handwriting is messier~ merong~" he stick out his tongue teasingly as i tried to escape his grip.

we then heard a girl's voice.

"SooKyung?" we turned around and saw Yoona....with Youngmin. he was staring at me dead in the eye, with his mouth slightly open.

me and jaejin stared at them.

"opp- im mean, youngmin-sshi..." i said nervously. i saw Yoona linking arms with youngmin happily.

"aww~ look at you lovebirds~" yoona said as she pointed at me and jaejin teasingly.

jaejin looked at me as i look back with my cheeks all red. we then noticed our awkward postion and he got off me and pulled me up.

"waa~ oppa can we play with them?" yoona asked youngmin, but before youngmin could answer yoona threw a snowball at me.

i brush of the snow and glanced at youngmin who was still staring me. he then started walking towards me like he was gonna tell me something but yoona pulled me towards her.

"you'll be my partner~" she said happily.

"LETS START THE SNOWBALL FIGHT NOW~" yoona yelled to jaejin and youngmin across the front yard.

and we had no choice but to play.

 

Youngmin POV:

we arrived at SooKyung's house and found a guy on top of her....what the hell are they doing?

she didnt seem to be fighting, she was acually smiling. i cant help but to clench my fist inside my pocket....who is he?

"Sookyung?" Yoona asked.

they both turned around as i stared at SooKyung. her smile then began to disappear.

"opp- i mean Youngmin-sshi..." SooKyung's voice was unsteady as she looked at me nervously...Youngmin-sshi?! are we that far apart now?!

i decided to talk to her, but yoona grab her wrist.

"you'll be my parnter~" she said happily.

"LETS START THE SNOWBALL FIGHT NOW~"  i walked towards the guy who gave me a slight smile that looked like this,

 jaejin_18.jpg

"anyoeng~ im jaejin..." he then waved at me and i slightly waved back.

"ok, i'll get SooKyung...and you get the other girl...." he said as he held up a snowball.

"WAE?!" i blurted out all of a sudden. he then looked at me with his eyes wide open.

"why? i thought you hated Sookyung since you broke up with her...." my heart started beating faster and faster....how did he know?! is he her boyfriend now?!

i was then distaracted when i snowball hit me.

"youngmin-ah~ look out!" i turned around hoping it was SooKyung playing with me, but it was Yoona.

"YAH!" i then threw a snowball at Yoona as hard as i can while i released my anger, but it ended up hitting SooKyung, who fell down by the great force.

"wow, take it easy...dont be too rough on her..." the jaejin guy said as he put his hands on my shoulder.

he then ran towards SooKyung helping her up....oh ! i screwed up big time! SooKyung are you ok?

i stepped back hoping she wouldnt see me. i then stared down and saw their names on the snow...are they really dating?

i clenched my fist as i bit down on my lips holding in the anger.

 

Jaejin POV:

so this is the youngmin who broke my precious SooKyung's heart.

i saw him throwing a snowball at SooKyung who fell down by his hit...wow, does this guy hate SooKyung that much?!

i then put my hand on his shoulder.

"wow, take it easy...dont be too rough with her..." with that said i ran to SooKyung.

"SooKyung, you ok?" i helped her sit up. she then started crying.

"oppa, does he hate me that much?" she asked me with her tears flowing down.

i hugged her tightly as she cried in my arms. i helped her stand up.

"i think its time to go inside, yall can come inside if you want..." with that said they followed me and SooKyung inside.

 

Yoona POV:

i decided to tease Youngmin. i dont know why but i wanna see him jelous over SooKyung.

 

Youngmin POV:

i saw SooKyung crying as we walked inside her house.

i saw jaejin's arm around her waist as they both went inside...hes touching her! UGH! why am i like this?

"i'll help SooKyung, yall 2 can make yourself feel at home.." jaejin offered and disapeared upstairs with SooKyung.

i sat down on the couch and yoona sitting beside me.

 

SooKyung, who is he? why are you with him? ....im an idiot who lost you, arent i?...