my revenge~

My love for a boyfriend {sequel to: My teacher is a boyfriend}

Yoona POV:

i was walking home from rehearsal today wearing,

 zipia17.jpg

 

 21WmHq6J3qL._AA300_.jpg

 

and of course,a mouth mask...just in case anyone notices me.

as i was walking home pissed off, i had so many thoughts in my head about the SooYoung couple... (SooKyung+Youngmin)

 

-flashback-

it was break time and i saw youngmin sitting alone texting at a table.

"hi youngmin! wacha doin?" i asked happily. he just looked up and smiled and continued texting.

*no one ignores korea's princess like that!* i thought.

i sat down next to him and took a look at the messages without youngmin knowing.

 

from: SooKyung

oppa~ hows rehearsal?

~~~~~

from: Youngmin

boring!! i wish my kyungie was here :(

~~~~~

from: SooKyung

i wish i was there too~ so i know what you and that y person is doing >:/

~~~~~

from: Youngmin

dont worry baby, im being careful~

you know, next month is december...which means christmas is coming <3

~~~~~

from: SooKyung

hehehe and i cant wait to spend it with you~ <3

 

i glanced at Youngmin and he chuckled at her text message.

*wait, hold on! did this just called me 'y person'?!* i thought as i squinted my eyes at the message.

he then chuckled again from another message. i dont even dare to look at it, cuz i was on the verge of throwing up!

you'll see SooKyung..i'll get my revenge...

-end of flashback-

 

when i finally arrived at my apartment i decided to go on the internet to search up anything that can entertain me.

i then came upon a website saying.

Boyfriend's Youngmin is dating a mysterious girl! who could this be?

i looked at the pictures and it was youngmin and SooKyung kissing at this coffee shop place and at the rehearsal studio.

i cant help but to grit my teeth and clench my fist. but then i had an idea~

i called one of my friends who happens to be one of those fan freaks and who spread stupid rumors around and everyone seems to go on her website to see all the stupid rumors and ....i dont even now why im friends with this ...but i knew she'll come in handy at some point...i smirked evily as i dialed her number.

"oy! Minnie-ah!" i said in an irratating tone.

"yea.."

"you know that youngmin kid from boyfriend right?"

"OMG YES!! I LOVE HIM!! I WOULD DIE IF HE HAD A GIRLFRIEND!!" her squeaky voice rang in my ear. then i let out a smirk...an evil smirk.

"well get ready to buy a coffin cause hes dating a girl..."

"BWOH! you gotta be kidding me?!"

"nope i'll send you the papparazi piks....post it on your blog, website, or whatever you have...just as long as ALOT of people sees it..."

"arraso...this girfriend of his is gonna pay for stealing my youngmin." bwoh?! MY YOUNGMIN? please...hes MY YOUNGMIN NOW!!!

"thats my girl..." i let out a smirk as i hanged up.

i then checked her website thingy...

"hm, already 8,459 veiws...." i refreshed the page.

"oh..would you look a that...10,254 veiws already..." i let out a smirk.

"og, who would ever do such a thing~" i said sarcastically. i shut off my computer and plopped down on my bed.

"serves you right SooKyung! i'll get my youngmin~" i puched the pillow as if it was SooKyung and soon enough i drifted to dreamland with my evil smirk still on my face.