i love you~

My love for a boyfriend {sequel to: My teacher is a boyfriend}

----- 5 years later ------

SooKyung POV:

"Umma! Umma!" the twins yelled.

"when is appa coming home?" i let out a smile as i gave the girls some crackers.

"soon, ok sweetie"

*ding dong*

"appa is here!!" the youngest twin said.

i walked to the door as the twins waited for me to open it. i swung open the door and the twins began jumping for joy.

"APPA~" they said happily.

Youngmin gave the twins a kiss on the cheek and hug.

he then walked at my direction.

"what? no kisses for your wife?" i said teasingly. he then let out a chuckle and kissed me on the lips.

"did you forget about me?" a familiar voice called out.

"Somchon~" (uncle) kwangmin then ran to the twins and gave them a hug.

"nice meeting you again kwangmin~" i said happily. he then waved and continued to play with the kids.

"well i have to go...i have another schedual~" he then kissed the kids on the head and waved bye.

me and youngmin sat on the couch as the girls continue to play.

"i cant beleive it~" i said happily as i rested my head on his shoulder.

"you can't believe what?" he asked. i looked at our wedding photo and smiled.

"i cant beleive i met you as my tutor, then you were my boyfriend and now my husband~" he then let out a chuckle and kissed me on the lips.

"eww~ umma and appa are kissing~" the twins said teasingly. we then pulled apart and laughed.

he then layed down on my lap and closed his eyes.

"aww is my hubby tired~" i said teasingly as i played with his hair. he just nodded.

i smiled as i carresed his cheek. "is their anything i can do?"

he then held my hand that was carresing his cheek. he opened his eyes and smirked.

"well, their is one thing..." he then stood up and carried me bridal style to our bedroom.

"YAH! JO YOUNGMIN! PUT ME DOWN!" he then silenced me with a kiss.

"Jo SooKyung, you said you'll do anything~" he said pouting cutely. i then giggled and kissed him on the lips.

"arasso~"

he smiled as he carried me to our bedroom.

he layed me down on the bed as he was on top of me.

"i love you~" i said to him. he smiled and kissed me on the forhead.

"i love you too~" he leaned down to kiss me on the lips until,

"umma, appa..what are you doing?" we then looked back to see the twins at the door.

"uuhh...you play with your sister upstairs. appa and umma will play for awhile." they then shut the door. youngmin got up and locked it and was then on top of me again.

"you naughty boy~" i said teasingly. he just smirked and leaned down to kiss me.

 

Youngmin,i love you ♥