Special Chapter : Chapter 0

Clumsy Saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clumsy Saranghae
author: GShMe

*** This story is Fictional. Any resemblance to anything is purely out of imagination and wishful thinking xDDD ***

Chapter 0: The Exploding Maknae

*the SHINee members practically fell flat on their faces on the floor the minute they set foot in their dorm living room that evening. It was another one of those days when they were pushed to their physical and mental limits because of schedules ... No matter how much they say that they're used to their lifestyle, days like these would just come out of nowhere and make them want to take back their words ...


manager choi jin: come on, come on ... don't be like that, boys. wash up and get some proper rest ...
onew: ughhh ... i cant feel my limbs
minho: five minutes, jinie hyung. five minutes (places his palm over his eyes)
taemin: (doesn't say anything but groggily gets up, climbs up the stair ands slams the door to his and jonghyun's room)
manager choi jin: (sigh) you know what to do with taemin, ok?
jonghyun: leave him alone hyung, he'll get over it. (sighs in exhaustion)
key: plus! we're all too tired to even think of soothing that brat. give us a minute, at least!

*In taemin and jonghyun's room, taemin was laying stomach down on his bed, with a grouchy scowl on his face ...

taemin: darn that Park Yung Do. sunbae or not he really pisses me off. tsk!


*SHINee had just come from their last schedule for the day which was a show guesting with comedian Park Yung Do as an MC ... though quite fond of SHINee, yung do really, really, REALLY liked to tease taemin for his pretty boy appearance ... at first it was ok but instead of getting used to it overtime ... taemin had grown enough of it and would get grumpy about it everytime ...

taemin: (drifting off to sleep) i'll show him ...


*the SHINee dorm was quiet for a good 3-4 hours until the boys regained enough energy to get up, bathe and get together for a late night dinner ...


jonghyun: geez ... so much for having a slimmer face in the morning (sighs)
onew: well i dont care, i could eat a horse right now!! pass me the soy sauce, kibum
kibum: (passes the bottle to onew then looks at taemin) ya, will you stop distorting your face like a totem pole and eat
taemin: leave me alone, hyung (lets out a frustrated grunt and starts putting food on his plate)
minho: come on, taem. it's not the first time yung do sunbae blabbered on about that ... you know he's only teasing ...
taemin: that's exactly it, hyung (rolls his eyes) he just doesn't stop!! and because of that, a lot of people can't move on from it! It's been years since we debutted! I CAN'T BE CALLED CUTE AND PRETTY LIKE A KID FOREVER! ARGH! he makes me so mad!!
onew: whoa there, maknae. not in front of the food! geez! 
taemin: (sighs loudly) sorry. sorry (shoves a mouthful of food into his mouth and chews furiously)


jonghyun: (just lazily eating - side comments) if you had a girlfriend, maybe yung do sunbae would get off your back ..
taemin: (widens his eyes at jonghyun's statement)
key: (scoffs) as if ... (continues eating)
taemin: (glares at key)
key: what? ... hey, i didn't say that with yung do sunbae's intentions, FYI
taemin: then what? (narrows his eyes at his hyung)
key: DUHH! you're LEE TAEMIN! (rolls his eyes) forget that we're always busy and have no time to go out and whatnot but your awkwardness around new people, destructive clumsiness and all around dorky being is so ... (gesturing to taemin's entirety) so ... un-girlfriend-able!! .... i mean ... HOW are you gonna be able to protect her?! SHE'LL be protecting you from ... well, YOU!!!
taemin: (offended) HYUNG!!
jonghyun: (trying not to laugh out loud)

taemin: (turning red from embarassment and annoyance) i cant believe you hyungs! don't make fun of me!
onew: (snickering) s-sorry ... 
taemin: don't mock me! i've had girlfriends before, you know!
key: (laughing) yeah, right ... back in grade school where EVERYONE was a clueless and dorky! hahahaha!
minho: (high fives key)
taemin: (getting angrier now) 

*for a few minutes, taemin's hyungs just laughed among themselves, feeding off each other's mischievous auras. of course, they don't think badly of their maknae and they dont mean to piss him off like this. but somehow, the stress from work were turning them into devious monkeys and seeing taemin getting ticked off by something so childish was relieving for them ... it was evil, they knew. ah! but what the heck! they'd just treat the kid to steak and he'll get over it in a jiffy ...

taemin: shut up, all of you! its not funny!

*maybe it was also the stress that was causing taemin to overreact like he was but he was seriously getting pissed at their laughter ... they're being just like Park Yung Do! how could they mock him like that?! it wasn't the least bit funny!!

taemin: stop laughing at me! I DO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, YOU KNOW!!!!


*at that, the room became silent in a second ... all eyes were on taemin ... they blinked at him, wanting him to repeat what he just said 'cause it sounded ridiculous that first time ...

key: what?
taemin: yeah! that's right! you hyungs don't know it because i've been keeping it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter