Chapter 28: SHINee Hello Baby Special Event! (Part 1)

Clumsy Saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Clumsy Saranghae author: GShMe   *** This story is Fictional. Any resemblance to anything is purely out of imagination and wishful thinking xDDD ***   Chapter 28: SHINee Hello Baby Special Event! (Part 1)   NARRATION sherina: everyone!! ... i've got big BIG news!!! ... guess what!? ... right now, im with key oppa and minho oppa and we're on our way to an orphanage to shoot a SHINee Hello Baby SPECIAL EVENT!!! ... what's this event, you may ask? ... well, according to the oppas: the show is gonna celebrate it's anniversary soon and wanted to feature all the past Hello Baby families in a special episode where they would go and have a charity event with their babies! ... i dont know about the other families but in SHINee's case, they're gonna go to an orphanage and have fun with the kids there ... you know! playing with them, performing for them and giving them gifts! basically just to give joy to the children even if it's just a day ... isn't that just AWESOME?!?! ... kyaaaaaaa!~ ... im getting all excited just THINKING about it!! (giggles) ... i also get the chance to meet cute little YOOGEUNNIE!! i wonder how much he's grown since Hello Baby ... plus! i may get the chance to spend a little time with taemin ... OMG! this day is the best!! ... i just won the lottery!! ... kyaaaaaaaaaaaa~ END OF NARRATION   *sherina, key, minho and gyeongshik (SHINee's manager) were on their way to the orphanage ... the trip was a little long since the orphanage was located in the farther side of town ...   sherina: (smiling and giggling to herself - lost in her excitement and fantasies) minho: (smiling while watching her - amused) key: y-ya ... sherina! sherina: (back to her senses) oh! .. y-yes? (looks at him) key: grandma said earlier that you were feeling down this morning ... what was all that about? ... you look fine right here! smiling and giggling by yourself over there (smirks) sherina: a-ah ... t-that? ... uhm ... uh ... (brings out her cellphone and shows them taemin's last text message)   *sherina told them that she was just worrying that taemin might be going through a troublesome ordeal and that she was sad that she couldn't do anything to help him ...   key: AISH! ... that brat! .. why the heck did he have to send you that kind of message!? ... tsk! sherina: o-oppa, do you know the reason? minho: hmmmm ... (thinking) last night? ... well ...  key: (wraps his arm around the back of minho's neck and pulls him a bit forward) minho: (surprised)!!! key: (whispers) dont tell her! ... it'll get worse! minho: (whispers as well) what? ... taemin was bickering on and on last night about not being able to treat his friends the same ... what does that have to do with her? key: (whispering) ya! ... did you forget that WE told him to be careful around girls since he already has a girlfriend!? ... if sherina finds that out, she'll blame herself again! minho: (nods) alright, alright ... i see what you mean ... key and minho: (continues having a whispered conversation) sherina: (confused) ???   *meanwhile, back to taemin who was still in the lobby, waiting for his hyungs ... he was in deep thought ... soo yi had left him earlier to resume her schedules ...   taemin: (staring blankly - thinking)   FLASHBACK *as taemin and soo yi were having a fun conversation earlier ...   soo yi: (slowly stops laughing) h-hey taemin ... taemin: (looks at her) hmmm? soo yi: (looking down) do you want to know why i was smiling when i saw your phone before? taemin: m-my phone? (thinks) a-ah! ... that! ... yeah! what was that all about? ... tell me ... soo yi: uhm ... i-it was just ...  taemin: ya, come on and just say it! (giggles) that is so not like you! stuttering and all ... soo yi: (breathes deeply) ok! ... alright ... wooo! ... the reason that i was smiling was because i was relieved to see your wallpaper to be the default one! taemin: m-my wallpaper? ... (confused - brings out his phone and looks at his wallpaper) huh? soo yi: (giggles) same old clueless taeminnie, i see ...  taemin: i-i dont get it ... (confused) soo yi: idiot! (pouts) you have a GIRLFRIEND now, right? ... at least you could put her picture as your wallpaper or something! ... you are so UNROMANTIC! ... if it was me, i'd be very disappointed! taemin: (surprised) WHAT!? ...  soo yi: (smiles) anyway! ... i was just relieved to see that you weren't completely taken away from me as my good friend ... and seeing your reaction just now, you probably never even thought about it! (giggles) call me evil, but im even more relieved! (sighs then giggles again) taemin: o-oh ... i-i see ... so that was it ... (suddenly thinks about it) soo yi: (serious mode) i just dont understand why you didn't tell me, taemin ... taemin: eh? (looks at her)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter