Chapter 37: Soo Yi's Request

Clumsy Saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clumsy Saranghae

author: GShMe   *** This story is Fictional. Any resemblance to anything is purely out of imagination and wishful thinking xDDD ***   Chapter 37: Soo Yi's Request   *days after the lotte world performance, SHINee went back to their schedules, this time, they were filming a performance overseas along with other idol groups ... while on break, soo yi approached taemin ...   taemin: oh! soo yi!  ... hey! (smiles)  soo yi: (smiles unsurely) h-hello ... taemin: (motions her to sit beside him) soo yi: (bows to the rest of SHINee and sits down) taemin: it's been a while, huh? (smiles) ... you guys busy with schedules too?  soo yi: (nods) y-yeah ... taemin: did you want to tell me something? soo yi: errr ....   SOO YI'S INNER MONOLOGUE soo yi: s-should i just ask casually? ... or should i just ignore the unnis and forget about it? ... no! ... ya, soo yi! make up your mind!   FLASHBACK *one night, the members of 4told were talking about taemin's mystery girlfriend while they were eating ...   yoon ju: so, soo yi! ... have you met taemin's girlfriend yet? soo yi: (startled) !! ... w-what? yoon ju: you haven't yet?! ... tsk tsk tsk ... lea: well, do you know who she is, at least? soo yi: (shakes her head in disagreement) moon: ehhh?? ... why?! ... taemin's your friend, right? ... he should've at least told you! yoon ju: ya! (hits moon lightly) soo yi: (bows her head) lea: w-why don't you ask to meet her then? soo yi: (surprised) huh? ... i cant! ... i-it's too embarrassing ... and besides, its too personal! yoon ju: aigoooo ... you know what, dongseng ... if you're always hesitating, you'll never get anywhere (smirks at her) soo yi: (looks at her) what do you mean? moon: (smirks as well) you like taemin, right? ... are you just gonna give him away to some mystery girl without a fight?  soo yi: (blushing) what are you unnis saying?! lea: (giggles in amusement) just ask taemin if you could meet her ... it'll be interesting too! soo yi: d-do you think he'll agree? yoon ju: of course! ... it's just a simple meeting, right? ... it's not like you're asking for them to break up or something ... rumours about lee taemin's girlfriend have been going around like crazy! it would be good to confirm who it really is (giggles) soo yi: (thinks) END OF FLASHBACK   soo yi: aish! the things my unnis get me into! (sigh) END OF INNER MONOLOGUE   taemin:--yi? soo yi! soo yi: (back to her senses) a-ah! ... y-yes? taemin: what were you thinking about? soo yi: n-nothing! (fake giggle) hehe ... nothing ... taemin: (raises an eyebrow) you're acting really weird, you know ...   *meanwhile, in Little Sweet Somethings, sherina was dazed and giggling to herself behind the counter, reminiscing the fun rides they went on and the games she, jonghyun and taemin played in Lotte world ...   sherina: (laughing by herself) mr. kim: (owner of the cafe) aigoooo ... what are you doing over there? you're like a crazy person! sherina: (back to her senses) a-ah! sorry, ahjusshi (giggles in embarrassment) i was just ... just remembering some fun stuff ... mr. kim: (smiles) you must've had a good time then ... that's good ... sherina: (smiles) i did, ahjusshi ... i really did ... mr kim: then i'll give you some good advice ... (clears his throat) ... dont ever, EVER let go of someone who's made you THAT happy (beams at her) those kind of people are very precious ... and RARE, mind you ...   *back to taemin and soo yi ...   soo yi: (breathes out) i've decided ... choi soo yi, fighting! (talking to herself) taemin: (just looking at her) soo yi: (turns to him) i have a request, taemin ... taemin: (suddenly alert) a request? ... w-what is it? soo yi: (clears ) i-i want to ... (hesitates) ... uh ... taemin: (giggles a bit) come on, just say it ... soo yi: (sighs) alright ......... uhm ........... i-i want to .......... uh ............... (pause) ........................ i want to meet your girlfriend, taemin ... SHINee: (startled)!!!   *taemin gulped and paused for a while to think ... his hyungs and soo yi just anticipated his answer ... a moment of silence passed before taemin snapped his fingers, signalling that he had made a decision ...   taemin: sure thing (smiles) SHINee: (surprised) !! soo yi: (face lights up) really!? taemin: (nods) its no problem ... i'd like it if my other friends meet her (smiles innocently) ... she can't be hidden forever, right? soo yi: thank you, taemin! ... you really are the best! (smiles) taemin: i know (giggles)   *minutes later, soo yi had to go back to her members to resume their filming ...  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter