Chapter 33: Sherina's Favorite Thing

Clumsy Saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clumsy Saranghae
author: GShMe

*** This story is Fictional. Any resemblance to anything is purely out of imagination and wishful thinking xDDD ***

Chapter 33: Sherina's Favorite Thing

sherina: do you think i can still refuse when you're smiling like that?
minho: (giggles) aigooo ...
sherina: (giggles a bit but then stops to think) hmmmmm ... something no one knows yet? ... i think i've told taemin just about everything though ... he can be very persistent ...
minho: psssshhh ... you probably only fell for his aegyo ...
sherina: (gasps - guilty)
minho: (smirks) i knew it ... (laughs - amused)
sherina: ah! ... there's something!
minho: really? (face lights up) ... what is it? what is it?
sherina: (giggles) well ... im not sure if its THAT special but ...... (pause) ........ i like hugs a lot!
minho: hugs? (a bit confused) ... what's so special about them?
sherina: eh!? ... oppa! ... how could you say that! ... hugs are VERY special, you know! ...
minho: you think so? ... (smiles) convince me then ...
sherina: u-uh ... w-well ... hugs are warm and friendly (smiles to herself while talking) ... they give a feeling of protection and security ... when you're happy, hugs are the best ... and when you're sad, hugs are the best too! ... lovers hug, friends hug, families hug and sometimes, even strangers hug as a sign of acquaintance ... hugs are just wonderful ...

*as minho watched sherina talk about hugs while smiling gently and happily to herself, he felt touched and charmed by her ...

minho: (giggles a bit in amusement)
sherina: (interrupted - looks at him) hmmm?
minho: aigooooo ... you're just so cute when you talk about it like that (smiles gently at her) alright, you've convinced me ... hugs ARE special ...
sherina: (face lights up) r-really?! .... i did it! (happy)
minho: (smiles - amused) you're really so innocent ...
sherina: huh? ... well, i was able to convince you, right? ... it feels great! (giggles)

*while they continued their conversation, minho's phone rang ... it was jonghyun ... the two had a short phone conversation and hung up a few minutes later ...

sherina: what did jonghyun oppa say?
minho: (pockets his phone and stands up) ... u-uh ... sorry, sherina but i think i have to go ...
sherina: (stands up as well) really? ... alright, i understand ... i need to go home now too, its kinda dark now and grandma will be worried ...
minho: come, i'll take you back to sunaebo first ...
sherina: a-ah! there's no need, oppa ... (smiles) i'll be okay ... sunaebo's not that far from here anyway ... go to jonghyun oppa now ... i-i already heard from taemin that he and his girlfriend aren't doing too well, im worried about him too ... (smiles slightly at him) ... i'll be fine ... really ...
minho: b-but-- (softens and smiles back in defeat) ... are you sure you'll be okay? ...
sherina: (nods)
minho: alright then ... go first ...
sherina: (sighs and starts walking ahead) ... bye oppa! ... i'll see you at your performance tomorrow! (smiling while waving goodbye)
minho: (waving back) oooo! see you tomorrow, dongsaeng!

*when sherina disappeared in the curb, minho rushed to go to where jonghyun told him ... that night, as sherina was about to go to bed, she received a text message from key ...

key: (text message) "we'll pick you up tomorrow on the way to the salon, don't forget to wear something stylish, ok? ... we didn't buy you all those clothes just for you to NOT care about how you look ... sleep well, dongseng^^"
sherina: (smiles to herself)

*she was about to put her phone down when she received another text message, this time, it was from taemin ...

taemin: (text message) "i heard you spent a little time with minho hyung, thats good^^ ... but he's teasing me about you telling him something good! unfair! kekeke ...anyway, see you tomorrow! good night^^"

*sherina replied to both messages happily and went to bed ... in SHINee's dorm though, the members were still practicing ...

taemin: hyungs! ... i'll just go and get some water ... (runs out of the practice room)
onew: (shouts behind taemin) ya, be careful!!!
minho: (suddenly) why are we hiding the truth from taemin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter