Chapter 34: Calming the Nerves

Clumsy Saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clumsy Saranghae
author: GShMe

*** This story is Fictional. Any resemblance to anything is purely out of imagination and wishful thinking xDDD ***

Chapter 34: Calming the Nerves

*inside the salon where SHINee was getting ready before heading to Lotte World for a performance, preparations were almost done ...

sherina: (peeping outside the salon) ahhhh ... wow ... as expected, there are already quite a few fans out there ...
choi jin: (nods) indeed ... sometimes im really amazed at them for knowing wherever these boys are (shaking his head in disbelief) ...
sherina: uhm ... a-are you mad right now, o-oppa? ... seeing those fans?
choi jin: no ... of course, not ... they're not doing anything wrong after all ...
sherina: (smiles in relief)

*finally, when all the SHINee members were made up, they immediately hopped in the van again and headed for Lotte World ...

sherina: (smiling to herself)
taemin: oh? ... did something good happen?
sherina: ah! ... oh, nothing (smiles) im just a little excited, i guess ... after thinking about it, i've never been to Lotte World ... though i HAVE heard a lot about it ...
taemin: really!? ... you've NEVER been to Lotte World? ...
sherina: well ... mmm! (nods) ...
taemin: ahhhh ... so this leaves me a more serious job today then ... to show you everything there is to show at Lotte World! (smiles)
sherina: y-you dont have to go through all the trouble ...
taemin: aish ... its fine! its fine! ... i WANT to! ... i promise that today, we're gonna have a lot of fun (smiles - getting excited as well)

*after several minutes of driving, they finally arrived at the amusement park ... they all went straight to the preparation tents that were behind the stage on which the performances would be done ...

ku mi: guys! come here and lets do a little touch ups ...
sherina: u-unni! ... you're here?
ku mi: ya, what do you expect?! ... (laughs) ... anyway, im glad you could come this time as well ... you'll get to watch your boyfriend and the boys perform live and upclose too! ... im so happy for you ...
sherina: (smiles at her) thank you, unni ...
ku mi: sorry that i couldn't get you staff privileges this time though ... the organizers of this event are stingy (scoffs) so, for now, you're only disguised as a fan, im afraid ... when the security personnel start patrolling later, i suggest you go out to the audience area ... i reserved you a front row spot, by the way! (smiles)
sherina: really!? ... that's more than enough, unni! thank you so much! (smiles brightly back) ... i AM a fan, after all ... (giggles)

*stylists and staff members were running all over the place ... it was totally chaos ... soon, the other artists who were gonna perform started arriving as well ... eventually, backstage became a little crowded ...

sherina: (getting overwhelmed by the situation - looking around) whoa~ (in awe)
key: (glances over and giggles at the dumbfounded sherina while getting his mic fixed)

*soon, sherina noticed some stares, whispers and mumbles coming from either some of the idols and the staff ...

sherina: (gulps)

*a few hours passed for preparations ... before the program started, taemin was roaming around the backstage area, looking for sherina ...

taemin: ya, where could she be? ... i saw her just a while ago ... (suddenly bumps into soo jin)
soo jin: omo!! (startled - sees taemin) taemin!!
taemin: a-ah ... noona! (bows) sorry about that ... i-i wasn't looking
soo jin: aigooo ... that's not important ... im fine ... i heard that your girlfriend is here with you today (suddenly scary) where is she? ... i wanna meet her (raised eyebrow)
taemin: w-where did you hear that, noona?
soo jin: (evil smirk) let me meet her, ok? (walks away)

*from the corner of taemin's eye, he saw ku mi with her head down and tip-toeing away from him ...

taemin: (sighs in disbelief) KU MI NOONA!!
ku mi: (jerks in surprise - turns around) what!? ... she was being annoying!! saying all this and that about knowing "EVERYTHING" about you guys! (whining)
taemin: (ruffs up his hair in frustration) aish!!! seriously!!!
ku mi: w-well ... im sorry ... but the thing about you and sherina has already been out for a while, i though it was ok now that things have calmed down a little ...
taemin: (about to say something but changes his mind and just sighs deeply) ah! never mind! ... where's sherina then? ... have you seen her?
ku mi: (shakes her head in disagreement) n-no ...
taemin: a-alright ... thank you

*taemin walked around some more, still looking for sherina ... soon enough, he caught her walking back inside the preparation tents from outside ...

taemin: (grabs sherina's arm)
sherina: (startled - looks up) t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter