Chapter 57: This Brat

Clumsy Saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clumsy Saranghae

author: GShMe   *** This story is Fictional. Any resemblance to anything is purely out of imagination and wishful thinking xDDD ***   Chapter 57: This Brat   taemin: (sits up) !! sherina! jonghyun: (flinches then turns around) taemin: it was ... (panting) ... a dream ... jonghyun: ya, are you okay? (approaches taemin after buttoning up his shirt) taemin: o-oh ... (looks up at him) hyung, i-it's nothing ... i just had a bad dream ... jonghyun: about sherina? you were saying her name a couple of times while you were asleep too ... taemin: she was gone, hyung ... she left! ... just like that she-- (holds his head) ah! i dont know! ... this is driving me nuts, hyung! jonghyun: (smiles) the only way to fix this is to go see her, idiot ... taemin: but ... i dont know what to say or do when i see her ...  jonghyun: (giggles) aigooo! you're so cute! (ruffles taemin's hair) you'll know what to do once she's in front of you, i promise ... (smirks) and im willing to bet that you're gonna kiss her right then and there! taemin: (blushes) hyung! jonghyun: (laughs) you can't argue with me about something i know so well, kid ... ya, you owe me a bag of chips if im right ... taemin: HYUNG! jonghyun: (ignores his whines) now come on! let's go have breakfast ... onew hyung's cooking ...   *the roomies made their way to the kitchen where the rest of the gang were already waiting ...   jonghyun: oooo! you're up early, minho (giggles) minho: (rolls his eyes at him) am i not allowed to wake up early once in a while? geeez ... key: ya!! (yells at taemin) you're a mess! go brush your teeth! taemin: urgh!! (messes up his hair and lazily goes back up to the second floor) onew: i'll be done in a bit!   *after breakfast, SHINee got themselves fixed up to go to their schedules ...    manager choi jin: im sorry that i cant accompany you guys today ... i have a meeting at the head office ... (turns to taemin) and its about you-know-who ... taemin: (shrinks - avoid's the manager's eyes) manager choi jin: (sighs) anyway! just do well, ok, kids? SHINee: yes!   *on the ride ...   onew: ya, taemin ... are you sure sherina just ran away that night? did you even ask her or anyone about it? its really ridiculous for you two NOT to see each other like this ... taemin: soo jin noona told me she just left (pouts - looks away) that was all i needed to hear ... onew: SOO JIN NOONA? ... you ACTUALLY believed something SHE said?! (surprised) taemin: (bites his lower lip) ... key: (playing around on his tablet) leave him alone, hyung ... lets have him learn things the hard way for once ...  taemin: what hard way? key: (not looking at him) that you're being an idiot for giving your girlfriend the silent treatment ...  taemin: aish! you hyungs are unbelievable ... (slumps back down on his seat) onew: (shrugs)   *when they arrived at the site of their photoshoot, they were met by their stylist and staff members, including ku mi, of course ...   ku mi: good morning, kids (smiles) another early day, huh? minho: (sighs deeply) you dont have to remind us, noona ... ku mi: (giggles and usher them to the preparation rooms)   *after getting prepped up, solo shots went first, particularly minho so the other members were on stand by ...   ku mi: (fixing taemin's collar) now you know that you're very lucky to have sherina, right? taemin: (looks at her quizzically) huh? what do you mean, noona? ku mi: huh? that she's very loyal to you and only cares about you ... didn't you two talk after the ball? taemin: (pouts and looks away) we're not talking to each other at the moment ... ku mi: WHAT!?!?! ... why?! taemin: (surprised at the stylist's reaction) s-she ran away that night, r-right? ku mi: WHAAAAT!?! ... YA!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT GIRL SUFF-- (stops and looks around at the people who started staring because of her loud voice) ... (clears and speaks in a softer voice) that girl almost froze to death after that night!! she's probably really sick right now!!! taemin: (eyes widen in shock) w-what? ... what are you saying, noona?   *and so, ku mi scoldingly explained to taemin that sherina got drenched that night by some unknown person but didn't want to go see him because of what the reporters might say ...she explained how the girl almost reached the point of hypothermia for being wet for more than an hour but still insisted on getting delayed help because of the fear that someone might see her ...   ku mi: i thought YOU'D make her feel better after that miserable night and NOW you tell me that you're basically ignoring her?! how could you be so heartless! ... AISH! if you were just a simple dongsaeng of mine, i would have hit you right now! you should be thankful that you're my employer! taemin: (frozen in shock) ... ku mi: AISH! (shoves the hair comb in taemin's hands) YOU do your hair! i've lost the will to work on you at the moment ... (walks over to onew and works on his outfit)   *for a while, taemin just stood there ... guilt slowly chewing at him ... he couldn't believe what he just did for the past few days ... the ONE thing that he never wanted to happen in his relationship with sherina, happened: him being a very, VERY bad boyfriend ... he wanted to be called manly in many ways and neglecting his girlfriend was probably the number one thing that would say otherwise ... he just messed up ... REALLY BADLY ...   key: (sighs as he sees the shocked taemin) that brat really IS so dense ... this is what he gets ... ku mi: (fixing key's tie now) hmph! he deserves it! jonghyun: you didn't have to break it to him like that though, noona ... he looks like a malfunctioning machine now ... ku mi: aish! stop patronizing him! ... (pause) ... wait! did YOU guys know what was happening? onew: (shrugs) nope! but once we heard taemin reason out that sherina "just left" that night, we didn't believe it AT ALL ... that's just impossible .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter