Chapter 16: Getting to know

Clumsy Saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clumsy Saranghae
author: GShMe

*** This story is Fictional. Any resemblance to anything is purely out of imagination and wishful thinking xDDD ***

Chapter 16: Getting to know

*in SHINee's van ... on the way to their dorms ...

minho: ya, kibum ... are you sure its okay to just leave the two like that? ... it raining so hard and taemin was only wearing a shirt ...
key: aish! ... its okay, its okay ... dont worry about it ...
onew: (looking at the sky) ... doesn't look like its gonna stop soon ... i hope those two are alright ...

*back to sherina and taemin ...

taemin: (looks around at the building they were in front of) ... oh ... its a restaurant ...
sherina: (turns around and looks as well) you're right ... but its closed ... (looks back at the rain to avoid eye contact with taemin) ...
taemin: (sighs deeply) ... (sits down on the bench in front of the restaurant) ... what are we supposed to do now? ...
sherina: (doesn't answer) ...
taemin: ya, sherina ...
sherina: (doesn't turn around) y-yes?
taemin: come here ... (patting the space beside him) ... you'll get wet standing near the rain ...
sherina: (whimpers to herself) ... i-im fine ...
taemin: come on! ... (pulls her hand)
sherina: (surprised) ooooo! (already seated beside taemin) ... urk! (looks away)
taemin: ya ... is there something wrong? ... why wont you look at me? ...
sherina: n-no ... nothing's wrong ... hehe ... he ... he ... (silence again)
taemin: a-are you mad?
sherina: (quickly looks at him - startled) eh?! ...
taemin: you know ... uhm ... for not contacting you or seeing you for the past few days ... err ...
sherina: (shakes her head in disagreement) no! ... im not mad! ... why should i be? ...
taemin: really? ... (sighs in relief) ... thank goodness ... (smiles at her) ...
sherina: i should apologize to you though ... you know, f-for what happened the last time we saw each other ... that was a ... uhm ... m-misunderstanding ... (looks down) ...
taemin: (sighs in helplessness) ... alright, THAT'S IT! (stands up - faces sherina)
sherina: (startled) !! ... (looks at taemin) ??

*they stayed like that for about a minute until suddenly ...

taemin: (bows to sherina) hello, miss ... (stands back up) my name is Lee Taemin, nice to meet you ... (slight smile - a bit embarrased)
sherina: (startled)!!!!!!!!!!!! ... E-EH?!?!??!!! (blushing)
taemin: (tilts his head the pouts) ... haaaa? ... aren't you gonna reply to my introduction? i know its awkward but still! ...(pouting)
sherina: (back to her senses)! ... o-oh! ... (bows to him as well) uh ... h-hello, its nice to meet you too? (confused) i-im sherina megumi ?? ...
taemin: (laughs) ya ... could you be more enthusiastic than that? ... remember, i said that we were starting over! ... what better way to do that than this? ... (smiles)
sherina: oh, i see (nods then smiles as well) ... alright then ...
taemin: (sits back down beside her) ... i was born in 1993 ... i turned 19 just a few months ago ...
sherina: (giggles) ... i was born that year too ... im 19 years old now as well ...
taemin: i like dancing and singing and playing the piano! (smiles) ... im from the idol group SHINee ...
sherina: (smiles brightly) i know! ... and you're very good at what you do (giggles)
taemin: i work hard at what i do and i want people to notice my improvements ... i love making people happy with my performances ...
sherina: (nodding) ... yeah ... you always do (smiles)
taemin: (notices something) ... (smile fades)
sherina: (sees his expression) ... i-is there something wrong?
taemin: (looks into her eyes - serious) ... you dont trust me THAT much?
sherina: (surprised) h-huh?
taemin: (looks away - a bit mad)
sherina: (worried) ... t-taemin ...
taemin: (not looking at her) ... fine then ... if you really DONT trust me ... then we should stay like this ... as strangers ... without knowing anything about each other ...

SHERINA'S INNER MONOLOGUE
sherina: (sad) i-is he mad because im not telling him anything about myself? ... is that the reason why he's suddenly acting like this? ... taemin ...
END OF MONOLOGUE

taemin: (stands up and turns his back on her) ... when the rain stops, let's get out of here ... i need to get back to the dorms too ... to practice ...
sherina: (doesn't know what to say) ... uh ... t-taemin ... i--
taemin: but for now, just bear with being with me for a bit! ... its not my fault, i cant stop the rain from falling ... so just stay put and bear with this person whom you dont trust for a while ...
sherina: (tears forming in her eyes) taemin ... dont be like that ...
taemin: (sighs) really, when is this rain gonna stop!? (still not looking at her) ...

*suddenly, thunder and lighting struck again but it was louder tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter