Chapter 17: The Inevitable

Clumsy Saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clumsy Saranghae
author: GShMe

*** This story is Fictional. Any resemblance to anything is purely out of imagination and wishful thinking xDDD ***

Chapter 17: The Inevitable

*the situation that taemin and sherina were in grew worse and worse ... some security guards from the nearby establishments had to help keep the crowd at bay ...

taemin: (bewildered - still hugging sherina to keep her hidden)
sherina: (holding onto taemin's shirt - hiding her face from the people)
taemin: hyungs! ... where are you?! (looking around)
fangirls: (screaming taemin's name - trying to get closer to him)
others: (pointing cameras at them)
guards: (holding the fans off)
sherina: t-taemin ... (muffled voice) ... are you okay? ... 
taemin: (looks down at her) ... im fine ... im fine, dont worry ... how about you? ... im really sorry about all this ... (still bewildered)
sherina: (shakes her head in disagreement) ... its okay ... t-thank you for protecting me ... but ... but you dont really have to if you dont like it ... i dont want to be a burden to you ...
taemin: ya, this is no time to be spewing nonsense, sherina ... j-just stay down for a while more ... i think the hyungs are almost here ... (worried) 

TAEMIN'S INNER MONOLOGUE
taemin: what is this?! ... how can something like this happen out of the blue!? ... this is bad! (looking around) ... i didn't plan for this to happen!! ... (worried) ... hyungs! hurry!!! ... (looks down at sherina) ... i definitely must protect her ... i-its too soon for her to get involved in things like this! ... (covering sherina's head)
END OF MONOLOGUE

*pretty soon, SHINee's van came into view ...

key: (sees the crowd) OMG! ... what's happening!?
onew: (worried) taemin ...
jonghyun and minho: (sits up quickly upon seeing the crowd) !!
manager: (parks the car quickly somewhere a bit far from the crowd -  leaves the engine running) you guys stay here ... we cant have them spot you too (grabs a jacket and gets out of the van)

*SHINee's manager ran as fast as he could toward taemin and sherina ...

manager: (squeezing his way through the crowd)
taemin: (sees their manager) h-hyung!! 
manager: excuse me! ... excuse me!! ... 

*when their manager reached the two, he immediately covered sherina with the jacket he was holding and proceeded to cover taemin before they started moving through the crowd ... it was a struggle at first but eventually, they got through with the help of the security guards ...

manager: (protecting taemin) hurry! ... we're almost there!
taemin: (covering sherina) ...

*after a few minutes, they were able to get through the crowd completely ... they immediately ran toward the van as fast as they could ...

key: (sees the three) ... they're here!!!
minho: (opens the van door) hurry!!

*taemin and sherina quickly hopped in the van while their manager hopped in the driver's seat ... they drove off immediately, leaving the chaotic scene ...

taemin and sherina: (panting)
minho: you okay? (patting taemin's back) ...
taemin: (nods while still panting)
key: ( sherina's hair) how about you? ... are you alright?
sherina: y-yes (pant) t-thank you ... (continues panting but blushes at key's gesture)
jonghyun: (talking to their manager who was beside him) hyung, are you sure you can drive? ... you all look exhausted ... just park somewhere for a bit and catch your breath ...
manager: (also panting) ... a-alright ... lets look for somewhere safe then ...

*everyone calmed down eventually when SHINee's manager parked the van at a certain park ... sherina and taemin were getting showered with concern from the rest of the SHINee members because of what they had just gone through ...

key: are you two sure you're ok? ... what on earth happened there?
onew: taemin ... tell us what happened ... i didn't think it was THAT serious when you called ... you could've made it sound more urgent, you know ...
taemin: o-oh ... sorry ... sherina and i were just taking shelter from the rain ... we were talking about stuff and didn't notice the people that started gathering ... y-yeah ... you know what happened from there ... (looks down) 
sherina: (looking at taemin) ...
manager: alright kids ... stay here for a while ... im gonna go and buy some drinks and snacks ... (gets out of the van) ...
minho: oooo! ... t-thank you, hyung! ...
jonghyun: this is bad, taemin ... really bad ... (worried) ......onew hyung, what are we gonna do about this? ... 
onew: i-i dont know (worried) ... what ARE we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter