Chapter 48: Leave or Stay

Clumsy Saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clumsy Saranghae
author: GShMe

*** This story is Fictional. Any resemblance to anything is purely out of imagination and wishful thinking xDDD ***

Chapter 48: Leave or Stay

*early in the morning, taemin, minho and key all set out to their individual schedules ... jonghyun and onew stayed in the dorms since their schedules were free for the day ...

key and minho: (about to head out)
onew: ya, you two! ... you're gonna finish early today, right?
minho: ooo! ... why?
onew: come back as fast as you can, ok? ... the four of us are going somewhere (gesturing to the four SHINee members - minus taemin)
jonghyun: huh?
onew: just do as i say ...
key and minho: o-ok ... we'll be going then ... (exits the door)
jonghyun: (raises an eyebrow at onew) what's on your mind, hyung?

*onew told jonghyun everything he saw last night in sherina and shared his worries with him ...

jonghyun: (nodding) i see why you're worried ... alright then! where are we going?
onew: to LSS ... (grins)
jonghyun: LSS ... Little Sweet Somethings? ... the cafe sherina works at?
onew: (nods) what better way to clear up misunderstandings and whatnot than to ask her in person?

*meanwhile, in Little Sweet Somethings ...

mr. kim: aigoooo ... are you sure? ... this is so sudden ...
sherina: (bows to him) i'm really sorry, ahjusshi ... i-i just have to do this (slightly sad expression)
mr. kim: (disappointed) you're saying you want to quit ... but where will you go?
sherina: im gonna go back to my hometown and maybe ... continue my studies ... i-i just have to settle everything here this week before heading out ...
mr. kim: do you really have to leave? are you sure? (sad)
sherina: (nods slowly) im really sorry (bows again)
mr. kim: a-alright ... i understand ... let me get your final wage, at least ...
sherina: that will help me a lot, ahjusshi ... thank you ...
mr. kim: its not problem at all, aigoooo ... (smiles a bit) ... why dont you help out today then? for the last time? ...
sherina: (smiles) i'd be happy to ...

*taemin was now in SM ent's main office for a meeting with the company representatives and the staff of his next solo activities ... when it came down to business and marketing talk, he got bored and decided to excuse himself for a while and call sherina ... he had been doing so all morning but his calls never went through ...

taemin: (dials sherina's number and puts his phone up to his ear) ... i hope she picks up this time ... im kinda getting worried now ...
soo yi: (enters the office and sees him) ah! (smiles) taemin! (waves at him)
taemin: (sees her and waves back)

*taemin waited a little bit more then hung up as his call was disconnected AGAIN ...

taemin: (disappointed) her phone's still off ...
soo yi: (approaches him) hey there (smiles) what brings you here?
taemin: u-uh ... j-just a meeting (dials again) ... pick up, pick up, pick up ...
soo yi: hmmmm? who are you calling? ... for you to look so concerned ... (giggles a bit) is it your girlfriend?
taemin: y-yeah (smiles a bit) excuse me ... (walks away to find a private spot to call)

*soo yi meant it as a joke but when she saw taemin reply so seriously and almost ignore her, her heart dropped ...

soo yi: that girl .... (clenches her fists) ... she's taking him away from me ... (a little angry)

*taemin hung up on another failed call attempt ...

taemin: (sighs deeply) i didnt even get to say goodbye to her before we last parted ... why is her phone turned off? ... nothing bad could have happened right? ... then why do i have a bad feeling right now?(messes his hair up) aish! this is driving me nuts! (decides to go back to the meeting hall)

*the day gradually passed and the afternoon crept in ... it was a busy day in LSS ... sherina enjoyed her last day as if she would come back again tomorrow to work ... the other staff members were sad about her leaving but tried their best to enjoy the day too ...

sherina: (approaches the bar) ahjusshi! two caramel machiattos for table G (smiles)
mr. kim: i got it (smiles and proceeds to make the drinks)

*sherina looked around at the quiant sight of customers and the sweet smell of coffee and pastries wafting through the air ... she was DEFINITELY going to miss this when she leaves ...

sherina: (sad smile) ...

*she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter