Chapter 5: Our Love Story

Clumsy Saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clumsy Saranghae
author: GShMe

*** This story is Fictional. Any resemblance to anything is purely out of imagination and wishful thinking xDDD ***

Chapter 5: Our Love Story

* it was already 3:00 pm that day ... taemin and onew were busy rehearsing and sometimes goofing off in the practice rooms while sherina had been roaming and sometimes snooping around the dorms ...

sherina: (running her fingers through the stack of CDs and DVDs in the shelf near the TV set) ...

* meanwhile ... in the practice room ...

taemin: (pauses the playing music) ...
onew: (exhales) haaaaa... why cant i get that one part right? ... geeez ...
taemin: it wasnt that bad ... just a little bit more and you'll get it ... (smiles and drinks from his water bottle) ...
onew: oohh... you say that but you're the one being hard on yourself just for getting a little note wrong ... seriously ... you shouldn't overdo it... (drinks water from his water bottle)
taemin:... i HAVE to force myself to do well... i want to--
onew: improve ... i know, i know... and you are! ... why cant you see that?... geeez... and its not like you really HAVE to force yourself...that's just YOUR evil doing ...
taemin: (doesn't reply - decides not to further the conversation)

* while they were doing that, sherina was already well on her way towards their direction ... still wandering off to wherever her feet took her...

sherina: (looking around) ...  
onew: (turns the music on again) ... come on... let's continue then ...
taemin: (nods)
sherina: (from the outside - hears the music) hmmm? ... (listens) ... music? ... w-why does it sound awfully familiar? ...(walks over to the door where the sound was coming from and opens it) !!
onew and taemin: (still dancing - didnt hear the doors open because of the loud music)
sherina: (surprised) !!~

SHERINA'S INNER MONOLOGUE
sherina: oh no! ... what should i do? ... i-i might disturb their practice if i stay ... i should just leave, right? ... leave ... as in ... right NOW ...
END OF MONOLOGUE

sherina: (walks backwards as quietly as possible and closes the door)

* when she turned around ... she was startled to see a woman in her twenties with short hair, wearing casual clothing and smiling, standing there...

sherina: !!!! (slams back on the door)
taemin: (from the inside - hears the slam and stops dancing) ???
onew: (sees taemin and also stops) what's wrong?
woman: so this is what you look like in action!!
sherina: e-excuse me? ... (starts calming down a bit) ...
woman: o-oh! ... sorry... im the boys' coordi noona who helped you last night ... (hands sherina a bag) ... i just came by to bring you your clothes... i got them washed for you (smiling brightly)
sherina: (accepts the bag) really? ... w-wow... thank you very much, unni... (manages to smile) ...

* when coordi noona was about to reply, taemin and onew opened the door and saw them ...

coordi noona: oh! ... you two were here? ...
onew: n-noona! ... w-what are you doing here?
sherina: (moves out of the door way)
taemin: yeah, noona... what ARE you doing here?
coordi noona: i just came by to return your girlfriend's clothes, kid ... its no big deal ... geeez
sherina: (jerks a bit upon hearing "your girlfriend") !!
taemin: o-oh ... i-i see... (uneasy smile) ... thank you for your help ...
coordi noona: (turns to sherina) ... i also came by to try and get to know her myself ... after yesterday's event, i couldn't stop thinking about it at all ... guess i was just so surprised and amused at the same time ... i've really developed an interest in you ... uhm ...
sherina: oh! ...uh--
taemin: its sherina! ... her name's sherina ...
coordi noona: she-ri-na ... (smiles) cute! ... so? ...what do you say? ... mind having a chat with me? ... beware though ... i can be a tad bit snoopy (giggles)
onew: (laughs a bit) got that right ...
coordi noona: ya! ... (grabs sherina's arm and heads back to the living room)

onew and taemin: (dumbfounded) . . .
onew: (shrugs it off and goes back inside)
taemin: (about to go inside as well)

* then suddenly, taemin paused...

TAEMIN'S INNER MONOLOGUE
taemin: (in deep thought) a conversation ... (gasps) with Ku Mi Noona!?!!! (starts rummaging through his pockets)... oh no! that cant be! .... not yet! ...
END OF MONOLOGUE

* taemin ran as fast as he could to catch up with the two girls...

onew: ya! ... where-- ... (sighs) nevermind!...

* taemin got to the living room where sherina and coordi noona had only just sat down to talk...

taemin: n-noona!
sherina and coordi noona: (turns to him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter