Chapter 32: Little Sweet Somethings

Clumsy Saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clumsy Saranghae
author: GShMe

*** This story is Fictional. Any resemblance to anything is purely out of imagination and wishful thinking xDDD ***

Chapter 32: Little Sweet Somethings

*one evening, several days after the Hello Baby Special Event filming ...

sherina: (eyes glued to the TV)
owner: aigooo ... sherina! (while cooking)
sherina: (back to her senses) ah! (looks at her) y-yes? grandma?
owner: if you stare THAT close to the television, you'll go blind by age 30! stop that!
sherina: a-ah ... (nods) s-sorry ... (laughs at her own silliness and backs up a bit)
owner: (shaking her head in disbelief) anyway, are you sure they're gonna show that Baby Special Episode tonight? (continues cooking)
sherina: (nods enthusiastically) mmm! ... and it's "Hello Baby Special Event", grandma (giggles) ... taemin already told me it was going to be tonight (excited - screams into a throw pillow)
owner: (laughs) aigooo this crazy fan girl ...
sherina: (smiling and giggling to herself indeed like a crazy person)

*meanwhile ... in SHINee's dorm, the members were lounging around, doing their own thing since this was one of those rare nights where they were given time to do so ... key and onew were in charge of cooking dinner so the two of them were in the kitchen ... taemin and minho were playing video games in the living room while jonghyun was outside having a phone conversation ...

key: (while chopping some onions) ya, jinki hyung ...
onew: hmmm? (washing the rice)
key: (looks at taemin and minho from the kitchen door) do you think taemin is starting to like sherina? ... you know, from all the stuff he was telling her back at the Hello Baby filming ...
onew: (leaves the rice cooker - wipes his hand) well, yeah! ... i actually do ... taemin's always been the dense one so he probably doesn't even know it yet ... he thinks of her as a good friend, at least (smiles)
key: (proceeds to chopping vegetables) is that so? (pouts) ... how long do you think it will take him to realize it?
onew: (laughs) haha! knowing taemin, probably a looooooong time ... he may not even realize it at all! EVER!
key: that's bad! ... i want sherina as a sister-in-law so badly!
onew: ya! (points at key) dont try anything weird now, kibum! ... let things go the way they should! ... let taemin handle it ...
key: (pouts) yeah, yeah ... i know ... that's what im afraid of .... aigooooo! if that guy does something stupid and lets her go, i will seriously hit him! (glares at taemin)
taemin: (while playing - suddenly looks toward the kitchen and sees onew and key busy with cooking)
minho: ya, YA!!! ahhhh! (screen displays "GAME OVER") ....ya, taemin!!! ... what are you doing!?
taemin: a-ah! s-sorry hyung! ... i-i just felt a chill run down my spine just now, like someone was glaring at me with murderous intent ... (looks toward the kitchen again but just shrugs it off)
minho: you're crazy     ... come on! let's go again!

*and later that night ... when SHINee was practicing in their practice room ...

taemin: (receives a message - opens it)
sherina: (text message) "i watched the Hello Baby Special Event ... it was awesome! ... almost nothing got edited out kekeke"
taemin: (smiles - replies) "yeah, we watched it too ... you're right ... the PDs didn't edit out much, thank goodness ... i'll text you later, ok? ... we're practicing right now ..."

*when taemin was about to put down his phone, he received another message ...

sherina: (text message) "i think that SHINee is the best and doesn't need anymore practice ... but even so, practice well ... don't over do it though! ... SHINee, fighting!^^"
taemin: (smiles, puts down his phone and goes back to the other members to resume practice)

*after two hours ... sherina was in her room, sketching again ... it was late but she didn't look sleepy at all ... suddenly, her phone rang ...

sherina: (immediately picks it and opens the text message)
taemin: (text message) "just finished practicing^^ ... what are you doing right now?"
sherina: (text message) "aren't you going to sleep? you must be tired already! ... go to bed and rest well..."
taemin: (text message) "ya, you didn't even answer my question! ... aish, this girl!"
sherina: (text message) ">< sorry! sorry! ... im drawing, ok? ... how about you? you should really get some sleep now ... "
taemin: (text message) "oh... drawing again? ... i see ... im not sleepy ... tell me something good so we can talk about it ... DONT ask me if im sure cause i am ..."
sherina: (giggles then replies) "alright, alright kekeke ... something good? ... oh! i just got hired for a part time job today^^ ... is that good enough?"
taemin: (text message) "WHAT!? ... really!!? ... that's great! where? where?"

*sherina was about to reply when taemin suddenly called her ...

sherina: (startled)!! ... (accepts the call) h-hello?
taemin: ya! you have a job now?! ... that's big news! why didn't you tell me earlier?!
sherina: e-eh!? ... you're that interested? ... i thought it wouldn't be a big deal if told you ... plus, y-you were practicing so ...
taemin: what do you mean "no big deal"?! ... ya! you told me before, right? ... you wanted to earn a little and buy some things for yourself ... and that you were getting bored of staying home all the time ... well, at least no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter