Chapter 61: Can't forgive

Clumsy Saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clumsy Saranghae

author: GShMe   *** This story is Fictional. Any resemblance to anything is purely out of imagination and wishful thinking xDDD ***   Chapter 61: Can't forgive   man bo: so then? will you accept my "punishment" ... sherina? (giggles) sherina: (stunned to silence) man bo: of course, we have to fix up all the troublesome paperwork stuff (sigh) starting with the contract that you failed to return ... then there's re-registering and re-signing ...  sherina: (tears already visible) p-president ... w-why are you doing this? man bo: hmmm? (looks at her) omo! why the tears? sherina: a-ah ... (wipes them away quickly but they persist) i-it's just that ... i dont believe all this. how can you be so forgiving as to give me a second chance? man bo: (smiles) its because i know your dream, sherina ... you said it before, right? when you were a newbie trainee ... you said you wanted to be someone who makes others unbelievably happy the way your idols make you ... do you remember that? sherina: (sobs - nods) man bo: i believe in that dream ... so im giving you a second chance ... you WILL take it, right? sherina: o-of course, s-sir (sobs) thank you (bows to him) thank you very much ...   *after bursting out into her share of tears of joy, sherina calmed down after a few hours ... and within that day, all the paper work was smoothly dealt with ... she returned the old contract which she had been holding on to and signed a new one but with the terms of a rank E trainee ... she didn't care that she was de-ranked, all that mattered was the unbelievable fact that she was a trainee again ... after everything that has happened, she was a trainee again ...   man bo: (closes the folder) alright! that's done! (smiles at her, stands up and offers a handshake) welcome back, miss sherina megumi ... to MB media ...  sherina: (smiles brightly back) thank you (accepts the handshake) president man bo ... i cant thank you enough (bows)   *despite everything, and despite hiding it all this time, sherina had truly missed the trainee life, it WAS all she was doing before she met taemin after all ... it was her life ... and even though things were different now, she was just so happy that she was back ... it was because of this overwhelming feeling happiness that she forgot, for a moment, the pressures and stress of being a celebrity's girlfriend ... she forgot how 4told probably didnt like her that much and how some fans might maul her when seen in public ... even though she hid them well, these worries were the ones that bugged her the most but now, that was all erased ...   man bo: ahhh ... that's right, i almost forgot ... there's someone who wants to talk to you, sherina ... sherina: eh? ... who?   *meanwhile, in japan ... SHINee had just wrapped up a successful music program performance and were now on their way back to their hotel ...    taemin: (smiling and giggling to himself like a crazy person - remembering the scenes from his date with sherina) key: (sees the maknae) aigoooo ... tsk tsk tsk (shaking his head in disbelief) onew: he's really got it bad, huh? minho: (giggles) REAL bad ... jonghyun: psh! you should've been in our room last night ... he was nagging me ALL night as to why sherina hadn't called him or texted him!! it was hell, i tell you, HELL!!!  onew: but look at him now (blinks) ... i don't think he's even hearing us talk about him like this ... key: (laughs) minho: wait ... sherina hasn't called him? or even texted him?? ... that's weird ... jonghyun: (nods) i thought so too ... they would ALWAYS be glued to their phones whenever we're overseas but now ... hmmm ... i wonder why ... key: ya, lee taemin! would you stop acting like a crazy psycho over there and drink your orange juice?! geeez! SHINee hyungs: (look at each other then shrug in unison)           *sherina's eyes widened and her jaws dropped ... her expression was that of pure shock ... and fear ...   man bo: im sure you two have a lot of catching up to do, so i will leave for now ... i have a meeting in 10 minutes ... use my office as you please (smiles and heads for the door) ... as always ... i'll be counting on you to take care of sherina ... jungwoon (leaves the room) jungwoon: (bows to the president) thank you, sir ...   *when president man bo was out ... jungwoon faced sherina, only to be held back by her terrified expression ...   jungwoon: (deflates) ... i-im sorry to show myself to you so suddenly like this, s-sherina ... sherina: (steps back - eyeing the back door) jungwoon: n-no, please ... d-dont try to run away ... i-i need to talk to you ...   *being alone in one room, seeing his face, hearing his voice ... sherina couldn't take it any longer ... tears unconsciously formed and poured out from her eyes ... her legs started feeling weak and shaky ... in the end, she fell down on her knees and became a sobbing mess ...   jungwoon: (runs to her)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter