Chapter 6: The Purse Issue

Clumsy Saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clumsy Saranghae
author: GShMe

  *** This story is Fictional. Any resemblance to anything is purely out of imagination and wishful thinking xDDD ***   Chapter 6: The Purse Issue   * taemin and sherina had been discussing their love story in the childrens' park for a while and didn't notice that it was starting to get dark ...   taemin: (looks at his watch) ... whoa! ... its almost 5pm! ... sherina: really? (stands up) taemin: (stands up as well) ... we better head back ... the hyungs might have already come home ... and for some reason... they really want to officially meet you ... sherina: (nods) .... taemin: dont forget our story now, ok? sherina: (giggles) how can i? ... taemin: (smiles)   * and they both walked back to SHINee's dorms ... when they arrived ... onew was at the kitchen drinking from a juice bottle ...   onew: (sees them and puts down the bottle) oh! ... where have you two been? ... ya, taemin! ... ku mi noona was mad at you ... she left throwing a fit ... what did you do? taemin:  really? she was? ...yikes ... i only took sherina out for a while to talk ... onew: ooooh (nodding) i see ... oh well... you know noona ... taemin: (scratching his head) you're probably right ... (pause) has anyone come home yet? onew: (shakes his head in disagreement) ... of course not ...   * while the two guys were talking ... sherina saw the bag that cordi noona gave her earlier lying on the couch they were sitting in before taemin cut them off ... she approached it and grabbed it ...   sherina: (she saw a small folded piece of paper inside) ... huh? ... what's this? ... (takes the paper out and reads it)   * written on the paper was "looking forward to having a proper chat with you ^^ ... somewhere WITHOUT your pesky boyfriend! kekeke -- Ku Mi Unni" ...   sherina: (smiles a bit) ... (soft voice) she seems like a really kind unni to me ... (puts the note back in the bag) ... oooh! ... i just remembered something! taemin: (sees her) something wrong?  sherina: (turns around to face him)... uhm ... m-may i know where my purse is? ... onew: you had a purse? ... i didnt see anything ... sherina: (worrried) oh no ... then! ... it must still be at that club ... i think i left it in the bar counter... onew: what did you have in there? sherina: m-my wallet ... phone ... (long pause) ................................. a-and some papers ... taemin: (drinking water) onew: ya! (talking to taemin) taemin: hmmm? (puts down the bottle) ... onew: aish! ... what are you doing!? ... do something about it! taemin: huh? (clueless) onew: are you serious?! ... shouldn't you be helping her? ... you're that dense?... taemin: o...o-oh! ... i-i understand! ... l-let me go get my phone ... (runs up to his room) onew: (shakes his head in disagreement) hopeless ... (looks at sherina) sherina: (looks at him) ??? onew: (shakes his head in disagreement again) i will never understand it, never! ... sherina: (puzzled look) ...h-huh?   * a few moments later ... taemin came back down while dialing someone ... by the time he rejoined onew and sherina, the phone was already up to his ear...   onew: who are you calling? taemin: jonghyun hyung! ... im just gonna ask him if he's gonna pass by that club on his way home ... im gonna ask key hyung and minho hyung after ... (waiting for jonghyun to pick up) onew: tsk ... lazy bum ... wouldn't it be better to just go there yourself? .... geeeez taemin: (pretends not to hear) ... sherina: wait, what? ... you're gonna tell the oppas to get it? ... oh!  ... no, no, no, no, no! you cant! taemin: huh!?! ... sherina: i-i mean ... I'LL get it myself (fake laugh) ... i-i wouldn't want to bother the oppas or disturb them when they just got off work... you know! ...hehe ...he he ... i'll get it myself ...(fake smile) ... taemin:(puts down his phone since no one was answering) what, dressed like that?! (surprised) sherina: (looks down at the pajamas that she was still wearing then pouts) ...a-ah... onew: (points to the paper bag that sherina was holding) you can change into that ... sherina and taemin: (just stares at him) . . . onew: (laughs a bit at himself) sorry ... well ... what are we gonna do then? ... we dont have any girl clothes here... taemin! ... YOU go get her purse ... sherina: uh! n-no! ... I'LL get it... i can go out in these ... its totally fine with me ... i'll go ... onew: r-really? (surprised)  sherina: (nods in a fast motion) its no big deal, really! ...  taemin: no way! ... you cant be seen in public like that! ... its embarassing! onew: oooo! ... nicely said! (pats taemin's back) so you go get it ... sherina: no! ... IM gonna get it ... (slowly walking backwards - heading for the door) i really REALLY wouldn't want to be a bother... really!  onew: ya,ya,ya ... (raising his palm towards her signalling her to stop) ... taemin: aish! ... fine! ...i'll get it...(scratching his head)  sherina: n-no ... i want to go get it ... i'll go ... (reaches for the door handle) ... taemin: ya! ... stay put! (runs up to his room again) ... sherina: (silenced) onew: (smiles) you heard him ... "stay put" (amused) sherina: (pouts, looks away then whimpers)    SHERINA'S INNER MONOLOGUE sherina: why are they making this such a big deal?! ... awwww! ... they shouldn't see the papers in that purse! i cant let that happen! ... (bitting her nails) ... what do i do? (worried) END OF MONOLOGUE   taemin: (descends the stairs - wearing a jacket, fake glasses and a scarf while fixing a black beanie on his head) ...   * when he got back to the two ...   taemin: now... you stay here while i go and get that bag ... hyung ... sorry about this but can you take care of her again for me? ... onew: oh...mmhm! (nods) ... no problem (smiles)  taemin: (fixing his beanie some more) geeez ... i just came back and now im going out again ...aigoo, this is day has been really tiring... (walks toward the door) sherina: (gets an idea) aha! ... i-im coming with you then ...!~ taemin: (stops) what?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter