Chapter 72: Peace

Clumsy Saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clumsy Saranghae

author: GShMe   *** This story is Fictional. Any resemblance to anything is purely out of imagination and wishful thinking xDDD ***   Chapter 72: Peace   * a few weeks passed and, like any other showbiz news that wasn't addressed too much, all the hype about the taemin and sherina couple eventually died down ... SME did a good thing of keeping quiet about it like before ... of course, there were still some persistent groups searching for answers, but even those slowly dwindled away because of the cold shoulder ... with regards to taemin's injury ... the doctor and the civilian involved didn't publicize any of it ... and taemin did a good job of hiding the injury until it healed so it didnt become a problem ... in other words, after such turmoil and unrest, taemin and sherina were finally able to continue with their relationship in peace ...    MC: good morning, everyone ... thank you very much for coming to this press conference with SHINee ... please give us favorable responses and reports ... we are counting on you (smiles and bows) SHINee: (enters the hall)  reporters: (cameras flash away)   *But still, even if the taemin-sherina thing calmed down, the netizen problems became too much and SME arranged a small press conference to address the "break-up" and "fighting" issues that were circulating around the web, causing more and more ridiculous rumours ... SHINee sat down, still with the same bright smiles and laughter, as if such negative things didnt faze them at all ... questions were thrown and were answered with confidence and sincerity from the SHINee members ... finally, it came to the final questioning, the final words ...   reporter: ok so let's get this done once and for all .. thought you've said it at the start of the press con, please say it again, clearly and final ... (pause) ... is it true, the rumours on the web, that the members are developing bad relationships? SHINee: No. reporter: is it true that the issue of taemin having a girlfriend has caused fights and misunderstandings between SHINee? SHINee: No. onew: we love our maknae's girlfriend! reporter: (nods) ok, last question ... do the rumours about 'SHINee being on the verge of break-up' contain any truth? SHINee: nope! (grins) ... not even a little bit! key, minho, jonghyun and onew: (look at taemin) taemin: (nods at his hyungs then at their managers at the side - stands up) reporters: ooo! (start snapping away with their cameras again) taemin: (smiles) aigooooo! reporter-nims! why are you asking us such ridiculous questions! those aren't true AT ALL (laughs)  reporters: (look at each other then at taemin - confused at his sudden change in behaviour) taemin: (grins at them) forgetting about those baseless things ... i would like to take this time, on behalf of my hyungs, to make an announcement ... reporters: (focus all their attention to taemin - anticipating his next words) taemin: (pause) ...................................................................... I-- i mean, SHINee is announcing right now .......................... that we are making a comeback! reporters: oooo!!! (start snapping away at their cameras and typing away at their laptops and tablets)   *and that was how a supposedly 'scary and pressuring' press conference turned out to be a source of joy for all of SHINee World ... as expected, all the rumours were buried just like that ... all because SHINee World's beloved 5 boys were finally making a comeback after such a long time of promotions and activities overseas ... SHINee was back!          ---           *one day, taemin and sherina were out on a date ... they have been able to go on a few of them freely now since the rumours finally died down ...   sherina: how's your shoulder? taemin: aigoooo ... for the MILLIONTH time, sherina ... it's ok! (laughs) it has been for about a week now! sherina: (pouts) i was just making sure! ... you hid it so well during the first days, no one noticed! how am i supposed to be sure that its really fine now? taemin: (steals a kiss from her lips) sherina: (surprised) !!! ... y-ya! taemin: (giggles) mehrong! i couldn't help it! (smiles brightly at her) ... im fine, sherina, really! even the company doctor confirmed it! i promise! sherina: (stares at him for a while then sighs in defeat) fine ... i'll believe you ... taemin: (grabs her hand and intertwines their fingers) now that that's clear, let's go eat! sherina: (smiles) ok!   SHINee hyungs: (watch taemin and sherina walk happily down the road, with their hands linked and smiles on their faces) key: aigooo look at that, look at that ... its like we weren't standing right here ... (shakes his head in disbelief) onew: (smiles to himself) taemin is happy ... so happy ... jonghyun: (puppy dog pout) im so jealous of him ... just look at those two! not a care in the world, AT ALL! minho: (giggles) taemin's not gonna keep ignoring us like this, is he? ... that brat! (laughs) SHINee hyungs: (look at each other then burst out in laughter - extremely proud and happy for their maknae)             *in a cozy, little restaurant ...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter