Chapter 53: It starts now

Clumsy Saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clumsy Saranghae

author: GShMe   *** This story is Fictional. Any resemblance to anything is purely out of imagination and wishful thinking xDDD ***   Chapter 53: It starts now   *taemin and sherina were brought to the salon where SHINee frequently went to ... preparations started immediately, especially for sherina ...    sherina: (sitting in one of the chairs facing the mirror - getting her hair treated) ... taemin: (drinking a bottle of banana milk) boring, huh? (giggles) sherina: (looks at him then back at the mirror) ... its ok ... taemin: (grabs a piece of kimbap and offers it to her) here, have some ... we wont be able to go out until the ball so all we have is this ... sherina: (eats it) taemin: (suprised) ! sherina: (giggles - chews and swallows before speaking) i really love kimbap so i will NEVER refuse (laughs) ... that was delicious, by the way (smiles)   *taemin thought that the way sherina chomped on the piece of kimbap he offered her was really cute ... kimbap was usually just something for them to pass their hunger but now, he felt that it will be a very special food to him ...   *on the other side of the room, taemin and sherina were oblivious to the razor sharp glares that they were receiving from one particular coordi noona: soo jin ...   SOO JIN'S INNER MONOLOGUE soo jin: AISH!! no matter what, it still really irritates me!!!! ... just who is that girl?! who the heck is she to suddenly pop up from nowhere and come into OUR lives!?!!!! ... who does she think she is?!?! ... now, everyone is interested in her and only talking about her!! ... i cant even talk to my boys properly without them uttering her name a million times!! AISH!!! this is really driving me mad! ... (biting her lip - glaring at sherina) END OF INNER MONOLOGUE   sherina: how come you're not getting ready yet? taemin: me? ... men and women usually prepare for these kinds of things differently ... i only have to put on a tux and im done! (smiles - plays with sherina's hair) so you just stay put and prepare well, young lady ... (giggles) sherina: (laughs along)   *the staff of the salon kept on glancing at the couple and couldnt stop gushing over how cute and sweet they were acting ... everyone was all smiles and giggles ... except soo jin, of course ... taemin and sherina stayed in the salon for hours, sherina was receiving hair and skin treatment while taemin simply waited for his turn ...   taemin: (suddenly takes sherina's hand and plays with it: drawing circles on her palm) ... sherina: (blushing) y-ya ... w-what are you doing? taemin: (smiles) im bored ... sherina: (giggles a bit - still embarassed) you're bored so you decide to play with my hand? taemin: (nods) mmm! ... i like your hand (smiles) its warm and soft ... and most importantly, it fits mine perfectly (intertwines his fingers with hers) sherina: (blushes harder - looks away, embarrassed) taemin: (giggles at her cuteness) ku mi: (approaches the couple) now, now, you two ... enough of that lovey-dovey stuff for a bit ... (checks sherina's hair) you're making all the single unnies here jealous (laughs)  taemin: including you? (smirks) ku mi: aigoooo! (hisses at him) this brat! taemin: (laughs) ku mi: anyway, i'll be taking sherina to the inner room now ... she's ready for the big guns (smiles) ... YOU (points at taemin) stay here! (points to the floor) soo jin will be coming to start work on you too ... (helps sherina to rise from the chair) taemin: (whines) soo jin noona? awwww man! ku mi: mehrong!~ (laughs) come on, sherina ... (leads sherina toward the inner room) taemin: (pouts)   *and so, just as the afternoon went by, taemin and sherina were finally prepped up for the ball ... ku mi and her team couldnt stop squealing over excitement at sherina's final look ...   ku mi: (giggles) taemin is DEFINITELY gonna flip when we're done with you! ... hoho~ that lucky brat! sherina: uh ... huh ... o-okay ... (nervously smiles)   *meanwhile, outside ... soo jin obviously ENJOYED styling taemin, using trying-hard aegyo to get his attention but failed everytime ...    soo jin: (fixing the front of taemin's suit) aigoooo~ as always, my taeminnie looks sooooo handsome!  taemin: (just smiles uncomfortably)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter