Chapter 31: Late Realizations

Clumsy Saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clumsy Saranghae
author: GShMe

*** This story is Fictional. Any resemblance to anything is purely out of imagination and wishful thinking xDDD ***

Chapter 31: Late Realizations

*SHINee and yoogeun were now filming some final scenes together ... it was already nighttime so they weren't very energetic but they still did well ... taemin, though, was in deep thought ...

FLASHBACK
taemin: y-yoogeun! ... what did you say just now?
yoogeun: (nods) mmm! ... i like sherina noona! (smiles innocently) she's pretty, she plays with me well, she took care of me and she smiles a lot ... i want sherina noona to say my name more than this! (shows them his ten fingers again) like she did with taemin appa ... if taemin appa doesn't like her, then when i grow up, i will make her mine! (smiles proudly)
jonghyun: (bursts out laughing) there, taemin! ... you now have a RIVAL!!
minho: (giggles) that was actually well said, yoogeun! (pats yoogeun's head) ... taemin appa doesn't really see how much sherina noona cares for him, right?
END OF FLASHBACK

*after those statements from yoogeun, taemin felt something take over him ... he didn't really know what it was but he felt really uncomfortable ... of course, he didn't confront yoogeun anymore but he was sure that he didn't want people to think that he didn't care about sherina ... now he was at war with himself about what to call what he was feeling at that moment ...

PD: ok, CUT!!
SHINee: (a bit surprised but relieved) ...
PD: good work! ... now we only need to film a few scenes with SHINee and we would be done! ... (approaches yoogeun and sits in front of him) yoogeun, you've worked hard ... are you tired?
yoogeun: (nods the yawns)
PD: aigoooo ... well, since we just finished your parts, you can now go home and rest ok? (smiles)
yoogeun's mom: (approaches them) yoogeun, you can say goodbye to the SHINee appas before we leave ...
PD: (stands up and walks back to the staff area)
yoogeun: (looks around at SHINee)
SHINee: (sits down around yoogeun)
key: yoogeun (smiles) good work today ... we had a lot of fun ... (pats yoogeun's head) how about you?
yoogeun: i had fun too! (smiles)
minho: aigoooo (carries yoogeun) the appas are gonna miss you!!
yoogeun: i will miss the appas too ...
taemin: we will call you again, ok?
onew: (smiles and messes yoogeun's hair up)
yoogeun: aaah! (protests) onew appa!
SHINee: (laughs)
jonghyun: (smiles) at least you get our names right now ... rest well, ok yoogeun?
yoogeun: (nods) mmm! ... the appas should too ...
jonghyun: we will (smiles)
yoogeun's mom: (takes yoogeun from minho's arms) thank you for taking care of my son (bows to SHINee then smiles)
SHINee: (bows back) it was nothing, aunty (smiles)
yoogeun's mom: then, we would be leaving first ... good luck with the rest of the filming (bows again then turns around to walk toward the exit) ...

*when yoogeun's mom did, yoogeun suddenly shouted ...

yoogeun: oooo!
yoogeun's mom: hmmmm? is something wrong, dear?
yoogeun: (reaches out to SHINee) appas, poppo!
SHINee: (smiles at him and approaches)

*and, like old times again, each of the SHINee members gave yoogeun a kiss ... first was key, then minho, jonghyun, taemin then onew ... a cameraman was there to film that scene then left immediately after with a touched expression on his face ... suddenly yoogeun saw sherina come out from the preparation rooms ...  

yoogeun: ah! SHERINA NOONA!~
sherina: (looks toward their direction) ??? (approaches them) oh, yoogeun! (smiles) i heard you were leaving already ... good work today! ... noona will miss you (pouts)
yoogeun: (looks up at taemin) appa, watch this ...
taemin: huh?
yoogeun: (faces sherina again) noona! poppo ...
sherina: (surprised) eh?
yoogeun: (faces sideways exposing his cheek to sherina)
sherina: (smiles in defeat) i see, alright (leans in closer to give him a peck on the cheek) ...

*at the last minute, yoogeun turned his head forward making sherina kiss his lips instead of his cheeks!

SHINee: (shocked) !!!
taemin: (jaws drop in shock)
sherina: (wide eyed in surprise) ... (quickly backs up)
yoogeun: (laughs loudly) sherina noona kissed me!
yoogeun's mom: aigoooo, this child ... (bows to sherina) im so sorry ...
sherina: (blushes - touches her lips) ... (back to her senses) a-ah! i-its no big deal (smiles slightly)
yoogeun: (looks at taemin again) taemin appa, MEHRONG!~ (sticks his tongue out at SHINee's maknae)
taemin: (just frozen in shock) ...
yoogeun's mom: then ... we'll be on our way now (bows to each one of them then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter