Chapter 15: Starting Over or just Starting?

Clumsy Saranghae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Clumsy Saranghae
author: GShMe

*** This story is Fictional. Any resemblance to anything is purely out of imagination and wishful thinking xDDD ***

Chapter 15: Starting Over or just Starting?

*back in the streets of the central business district, sherina had been walking along the different shops ... she was smiling very brightly and seemed so happy ...

SHERINA'S INNER MONOLOGUE
sherina: i feel great! ... there's really nothing like SHOPPING and being outside to keep my mind off things for a while! ...
END OF MONOLOGUE

*then, she spotted an internet cafe ...

sherina: (suddenly screams - but only to herself) oooo!!! ... that's right! ...

*and she runs inside and gets seated in one of the stations ... she spent about 3 and a half hours in there before finally coming out ...

sherina: (in deep thought - talking to herself) ... ohhhhh ... so they've had a university performance, a special stage performance, a few photoshoots and radio guestings ... (nodding) no wonder they're rarely home ... i hope they're alright ... i wonder how taemin is doing ... (suddenly blushes) s-should i get them a gift or something? ... (starts looking around again) what would be good?

*back to SHINee ... they were taking a break while waiting for the production team who was changing the tapes in the cameras ...

taemin: (eating bananas)

*suddenly, taemin's phone rang ...

manager: ooo! ... taemin!
taemin: (looks at their manager) ??
manager: phone!
taemin: oh! (runs toward the manager and receives his phone - looks at the caller) ... its soo yi ! (answers the call) hello?
soo yi: hello? ... taemin?

*soo yi was the girl group member that jonghyun and key caught tickle fighting with taemin in their special stage shoot before... she was a friend of taemin's ...

taemin: soo yi! ... what's up? ... why the sudden call?
soo yi: (giggles) ... actually, im filming right now ... taemin
taemin: really?
soo yi: mmm! ... and we're playing a game where we have to get as much friendship acknowledgements as we can ... yung do sunbae is here too! ... he's MCing for us, actually ...
taemin: (suddenly turns a bit sad and worried upon hearing "yung do sunbae") o-oh ...
soo yi: (passes the phone to yung do)
yung do: hello? ... hello taemin?
taemin: ah, y-yes? ... hello, sunbae ... (fake laugh)
yung do: you see ... since 4told (soo yi's group) are just rookies, we're playing the friendship game to check how many idol friends they have ... and miss soo yi here called you ...
taemin: y-yes ...
yung do: so, does this mean that you are good friends with 4told's soo yi?
taemin: u-uh ... y-yes! ... she has been my friend even before they debutted ... (a bit nervous) ... u-uh we're also the same age so it was easier to become friends ....
yung do: ohhh ... i see, i see ... hmmm ... im just curious though ... you and miss soo yi seem so close ... i saw the special stage performance you did and saw that you two had such chemistry or something like that ... is there a meaning behind that? ...
taemin: d-dont be like that, sunbae! (fake laugh)
soo yi: (muffled through the phone) sunbae! ... i-its not like that!
yung do: ah ... ah, ok, ok ... i was just joking ... but didn't that seem suspicious just now? (laughs)
taemin: soo yi is a good friend of mine, sunbae ...
yung do: alright ... (suddenly giggles - talking to soo yi while giving her back her phone) ... and i actually thought that if you two had something special, i would stop calling taemin the 'cute one' ... aigooo ... seems like that little boy wont be able to get a girlfriend for a while after all...
taemin: sunbae! (a bit pissed but masking it with fake giggles)
soo yi: taemin! ... sunbae was only joking, ok?
taemin: oooo .. i-i know ...
soo yi: thank you for picking up! ... i'll call you again! bye!
taemin: alright, bye!
soo yi: (hangs up)
taemin: (sighs and puts his phone back down on the table beside him) ...
key: (approaches taemin) who was that? ...
taemin: (low voice) oh, hyung! ... i-it was soo yi ...
key: YA! ... again! ... didn't i tell you to---
taemin: i-it was just a game, hyung! ... they were filming ... y-yung do sunbae was there ...
key: (surprised) y-yung do sunbae!? ... ahhhhh (nodding) ... so that's why you look so pissed right now ... tsk tsk ... im sorry ...
taemin: (smiles) its alright ... im just being a little too childish again ... i shouldn't be thinking about what that guy says, right?
key: that's the spirit! (wraps his arm around taemin's neck) ... oh! by the way, what did she call you for if they were filming?
taemin: oh ... friendship game ...
key: (laughs) aigoooo ... a lot of MCs really REALLY love that game, dont they? ... come on! ... (lightly pushes taemin in front of him) let's go back to OUR filming ...
taemin: o-ok ...

*soon enough, it was already about 4:30 pm ...

sherina: (on her way home - carrying 8 bags in her hand) ... hmmm ... (looks up at the sky) it looks like its gonna rain ... i'd better hurry up! (walks a bit faster)

*at the same time, SHINee was in their van ... passing through the road where sherina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter