You, The Idol

What Love Can Make

"Omo, it's BTS!"

"Jimin-ah!"

"Jungkook, noona loves you!"

The youngest made a face at the comment towards him.

"There's only one noona for me," he mumbled and Rap Monster chuckled. "Don't have too much hope in you."

Jungkook glared at him and grumbled to himself.

 

"This is your first class, right?" Jin asked Ji Ae once they got to her class.

She nodded. "Hm. Thanks, Oppa.," she said and smiled.

"Anything for my cousin."

She bowed to the members.

"Thank you for your time. Sorry, you guys had to walk here on feet," she said apologetically, even though her face didn't show and they all wave their hands, shaking their heads vigorously, avoiding the fact that their feet were killing them.

"N-No. It's fine," Suga said as he nudged Jimin.

"Y-Yeah!" Jimin mumbled, wanting to massage his own feet right on the spot, while the others nodded and forcing a smile.

Jin wanted to knock each of their head, but he didn't. He just rolled his eyes at them. "Ignore them, Ji Ae-ah."

He hugged Ji Ae and the members stared at him in disbelief.

Jimin scoff. "So unfair," he muttered and crossed his arms.

Jin let go of the hug and turned to the members. "One hug, only," he said with his eyes burning holes through each of their heads.

After hugging each of the members, Ji Ae bowed and Jin ruffled her hair. "I'll see you later, okay?"

She smiled, "Okay."

Ji Ae stepped into the class and towards her seat. It was only five desks away from the door and where the BTS members were. Students glared at her in jealousy.

 

Jimin turned to Jin. "I can't believe you had just let us hug her," he said and Jin raised an eyebrow. "Do you not want to next time? Because I won't let her," he threatened and Jimin shook his head. "No, no. I want to."

The cousin patted Jimin on the shoulder. "Good," he said and walk off, the other members followed. Jimin stood there still in a daze and confused by what the elder on had meant by 'Good'.

"What?" he mumbled and scratched his head. He was thinking to himself until when he realized that he was the only one standing there like a complete idiot.

He took the last glace at Ji Ae before he ran off. "Wait for me, guys!"

"Hyung, are you going to let Ji Ae on her own?"

The person who had asked was J-Hope. Who knew he was into his cousin too?

Jin sighed. "If you're going to just ask to be with her, I'm not," he said and J-Hope rolled his eyes. "I'm not. I'm just worried."

The older boy turned to look at him. "Worry? About what?"

Suga butted in," She is your cousin after all."

Jin raised an eyebrow. "Where are you guys going with this?" he asked, totally confused.

Jimin shook his head. "He's clueless," he said and Jungkook nodded. "Yep."

"They mean, are you going to leave Ji Ae on her own," Rap Monster said it slowly and carefully for him to understand. "Because she is your cousin," he finished and Jin nodded. "Yeah. Why?"

Each of them face-palmed. What a clueless Hyung they have.

"I can't believe you're her cousin," Jungkook muttered and Jin shot him a look of warning. "Quiet, maknae."

"Explain it again, Hyung," Jimin said and Rap Monster sighed. "They mean, are you going to leave Ji Ae on her own."

Jin nodded. "Yeah."

"Because she is your cousin."

Again, he nodded, "She is my cousin."

"And, you're an idol. And you know how fangirls are," Rap Monster finished and they all looked at their Hyung, waiting for his answer.

He nodded, one more. "Yeah."

Suga crossed his arms. "And let those jealous fangirls all up on her?" he questioned and Rap Monster added, "Jealous fangirls would try anything to get rid of any girl who is close to their idol or guy."

J-Hope and the other three nodded. "And that is, you, the idol."